Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Everyone deserves praise when doing something good.
    I agree but here's the thing about Trump.

If he thought it was a good idea and would help his image, which it is and would, he'd be bragging about it non-stop for a few days. Now I'm willing to be proven wrong but has there been a tweet or mention of these objectively good bills? I don't remember hearing it.

To make a silly analogy: yea I made my family dinner but it doesn't change the fact I ran over the dog

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    I agree but here's the thing about Trump.

If he thought it was a good idea and would help his image, which it is and would, he'd be bragging about it non-stop for a few days. Now I'm willing to be proven wrong but has there been a tweet or mention of these objectively good bills? I don't remember hearing it.
    To make a silly analogy: yea I made my family dinner but it doesn't change the fact I ran over the dog
    Maybe he's busy with other stuff, who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Maybe he's busy with other stuff, who knows?
    If he was that busy he wouldn't be tweeting Fox news all the time.

This is what's hilarious about trump supporters. Their worst enemy is literally Trump himself. If I may ask why do you support him? What exactly do you like?

If he was that busy he wouldn't be tweeting Fox news all the time.
    This is what's hilarious about trump supporters. Their worst enemy is literally Trump himself. If I may ask why do you support him? What exactly do you like?
    He knows to laugh.

Also the dem candidates were and are utterly vile and plastic, Hillary on top.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

He knows to laugh.

Also the dem candidates were and are utterly vile and plastic, Hillary on top.
    So what specifically? What policies do you like and why? I'm not asking why you dislike the Dems that's another discussion.

Why are you hitching your wagon to Donald freaking Trump? A man whose known as a con man and liar?

I'm not trying to have a "Haha gotcha" moment I'm honestly trying to figure out why here

So what specifically? What policies do you like and why? I'm not asking why you dislike the Dems that's another discussion.
    Why are you hitching your wagon to Donald freaking Trump? A man whose known as a con man and liar?
    I'm not trying to have a "Haha gotcha" moment I'm honestly trying to figure out why here
    I literally just told you.
    Assuming all politicians are shit without exception, at least Trump knows to laugh and isn't always ragging about everyone who disagrees with him being a racist/sexist/homophobe [insert whatever label].

It's not that Trump is amazing, just that the left is steadily going more and more insane.
    I'll take a shitty politician who at least gets to the table to discuss over a crazy wacko who does nothing but scream evil.

Assuming all politicians are shit without exception, at least Trump knows to laugh and isn't always ragging about everyone who disagrees with him being a racist/sexist/homophobe [insert whatever label].\
    ROFLMAO, are you serious? Do you like to pretend Trump's twitter doesn't exist? all he does is rag on people journalists, democrats, dead people, veterans, law enforcement, SNL, movie stars. My god man just say you like him because he triggers the left it's as good as any excuse.

Assuming all politicians are shit without exception, at least Trump knows to laugh and isn't always ragging about everyone who disagrees with him being a racist/sexist/homophobe [insert whatever label].

It's not that Trump is amazing, just that the left is steadily going more and more insane.
    I'll take a shitty politician who at least gets to the table to discuss over a crazy wacko who does nothing but scream evil.
    Ok so basically it's "Owning da liburlz". It's telling you can't even bring up policies and instead talk about this picturesque man who in all honesty doesn't exist. Look at his Twitter it's all fox news segments and talking about never trumpers11!

Why should I vote for trump over anyone? Cuz he can laugh? C'mon man what policies do you like?what did/will Trump do as president that is good in your opinion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    An animal does not should not have equal rights to that of a person as in even a scummy piece of shit still should be treated better then a random animal. This is fine legislation that is a given but i hate how people prop up a pet above a person which is why i hate the loons on that side of the argument.
    I have to agree with this 100%
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Ok so basically it's "Owning da liburlz". It's telling you can't even bring up policies and instead talk about this picturesque man who in all honesty doesn't exist. Look at his Twitter it's all fox news segments and talking about never trumpers11!

Why should I vote for trump over anyone? Cuz he can laugh? C'mon man what policies do you like?what did/will Trump do as president that is good in your opinion?
    You keep talking of policies while I'm talking of mentality.
    Are you even reading me?

I don't care about owning the liberals, but when one side is deranged and the other is not, I'll take the second.
    Regardless if their representative is a buffoon, he's still gonna be better than the alternative.
    Last edited by Malaky; 2019-12-08 at 07:41 PM.

You keep talking of policies while I'm talking of mentality.
    Are you even reading me?
    Policies are why one should support a politician an incredibly nice and well humored man should not be president simply because he can take a joke.

But ok let's talk about Trump, a man who is probably narcissistic, being able to take a joke? Is he really? Cuz it seems like Trump's that kid on the playground who mocks and belittles everyone but the moment someone strikes back goes and cries to teacher cuz his feefees got hurt.

Policies are why one should support a politician an incredibly nice and well humored man should not be president simply because he can take a joke.

But ok let's talk about Trump, a man who is probably narcissistic, being able to take a joke? Is he really? Cuz it seems like Trump's that kid on the playground who mocks and belittles everyone but the moment someone strikes back goes and cries to teacher cuz his feefees got hurt.
    Ah, so you are actually not reading me. Okay. Carry on.

Ah, so you are actually not reading me. Okay. Carry on.
    Well then help me understand your point. Because all i read is Trump can "take a joke" and dems are bad. So if I am missing your point by all means correct me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly thought it was already. Weird

Well then help me understand your point. Because all i read is Trump can "take a joke" and dems are bad. So if I am missing your point by all means correct me.
    I already told you multiple times. One side is barely competent while the other is broken to the core and getting crazier by the year.
    Trump is just the lesser of two evils.

What's hard to get?

I already told you multiple times. One side is barely competent while the other is broken to the core and getting crazier by the year.

What's hard to get?
    I hope you have health insurance.

Because the gymnastics its takes to get to that conclusion is insanely dangerous sounding.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

What's hard to get?
    That you think the fucking dipshit using concentration camps at the border, is the lesser of the two evils, and think that the Republicans aren't the ones "broken to the core, and getting crazier by the year". The rest of the country, and the rest of the world besides Putin, Duteurte, Xi, and Jong-Un, think Trump and his followers are the most ignorant people in the world. And they are.

Trump is literally the worst president in the history to this country, and that is including Nixon.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

What's hard to get?
    Which side is holding up legislation so it doesn't ever even get to vote?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

What's hard to get?
    That you honestly believe a narcissistic man who literally hasn't done anything of note is better than adults. How can you look at his twitter which is half random fox news segments and half whining about impeachment and think "Yea that is who i want leading me" His only legislation of note is tax cuts which is ruined with tariffs and the beneficial ones like the topic of this thread aren't because of him but congress. If I voted for him anything he talked about I'd be wondering why he waited until after losses in 2018 to even give the wall more than a mention at a rally?

Face it friendo you backed a loser and this "HURR DURR DEMS ARE BAAD" is just propaganda. Even the positive legislation has literally nothing to do with him other than a sig. Or are you doing a "GUIS IM TOTES INDEPENDENT BUT YAY TRUMP IS BEST" shtick
    @Orange Joe that too

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    That you think the fucking dipshit using concentration camps at the border
    See what I mean with crazier by the year?
    When politicians parrote this nonsense, is it really that surprising grounded people like me no longer feel like voting for them?