Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Interesting that you bring up Antifa as your idea of "actual violence"
    I mean I guess you don't think a man running into a crowd with a car and killing someone is "actual violence"
    Or a person mailing bombs to essentially Trump's hitlist and drives a maga mobile is "violent"
    Or a person who writes a manifesto puppeting Trump and Fox news, goes on a killing spree killing over 20 people.
    Or Neo-nazis shooting up two synagogues.
    I mean I guess that isn't "real" violence.
    What makes you think I don't believe it is?
    But does political violence by extremists supposedly on one side justify the left embracing it as well?
    It doesn't.

Unlike you, we condemn violence on any side. We don't play games to justify our own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    Ok so trashcan hitting is horrid violence cool.
    If by "trashcan" you mean innocent people thrown down and gang kicked in the street, yes. That's violence that shouldn't be obfuscated as you're doing here.
    These sort of justifications are exactly why people like me supports Trump: your side looks way too cozy with stuff like this.

When you say jest are you referring to the whistleblower should be treated as a spy comment?
    Cuz that's not a joke. That is someone saying "Won't someone rid me of this meddlesome priest" and an attempt to have plausible deniability.
    That's your interpretation, one who always assumes the worst no matter what.

And you tell me that the religious right wouldn't enact a Theocracy if they could?
    You talk about the left being horrible but how many people scream about how trump.is the chosen one™ and act like hes the 2nd freaking coming
    In jest? Many.
    They do it exactly to solicit emotional responses like the one you're giving here, people who can't tell a joke and think the whole "god king emperor" is being said seriously.

Also nothing is stopping right winged people from making competitors to Facebook/twitch
    Aside of the fact that as soon as someone tries the media slams and smears them as "far-right" and pushes for credit card companies to remove their means of sustainability, essentially crippling them before they can grow enough to compete. Spare me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Obama laughed a lot. He even made a lot of memes and intentiionally rolled with memes about him.
    You mean the same Obama who warned the left to stop with the ideological purity tests?
    You're kinda proving my point here.
    According to some leftwing outlets Obama is a conservative now. It just shows how insane they've gone.
    Last edited by Malaky; 2019-12-09 at 08:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I honestly thought it was already. Weird
    Same thing like forbidding discrimination based on sex. It is not part of the constitution, but everybody thinks it is.
    Or that murder per se is not a federal crime.
    The USA have a very weird legal system.

Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    An animal does not should not have equal rights to that of a person as in even a scummy piece of shit still should be treated better then a random animal. This is fine legislation that is a given but i hate how people prop up a pet above a person which is why i hate the loons on that side of the argument.
    That is your opinion.
    In my opinion and experience:
    If people see someone beating an animal on the street, they will be outraged and immediately take action to stop this.
    If they see some person getting beat up on the street, they will probably just move along.
    It is clear which is more valued.
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post

If by "trashcan" you mean innocent people thrown down and gang kicked in the street, yes. That's violence that shouldn't be obfuscated as you're doing here.
    These sort of justifications are exactly why people like me supports Trump: your side looks way too cozy with stuff like this.

That's your interpretation, one who always assumes the worst no matter what.

In jest? Many.
    They do it exactly to solicit emotional responses like the one you're giving here, people who can't tell a joke and think the whole "god king emperor" is being said seriously.

Aside of the fact that as soon as someone tries the media slams and smears them as "far-right" and pushes for credit card companies to remove their means of sustainability, essentially crippling them before they can grow enough to compete. Spare me.
    Ok 1) Sure violence shouldn't be ignored but it seems like the right winged guys are running people over with cars vs, using what you said, getting kicked.. both should be condemned but one is objectively worse

2) people aren't joking they literally think Trump is the second coming and want to enact their version of a Theocracy. Getting into forbidden topics here but if you honestly dont know that either you're not being serious here or need to learn your side better

3)Spare me the victim complex. The fact is right winged pages exist and thrive on Facebook/Reddit etc that's why competitors fail. And if a business wants to pull funding/not support something that's their right. Or should private businesses be regulated cuz right winged people's feelings are getting hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    Ok 1) Sure violence shouldn't be ignored but it seems like the right winged guys are running people over with cars vs, using what you said, getting kicked.. both should be condemned but one is objectively worse
    If both should be condemned.... then start condemning both.
    Don't bring up the whole "trashcan" thing every time someone criticizes antifa.
    That's all I'm asking: if the claim is that violence is bad, don't play cozy and make up excuses for violence on your "side" of the aisle.

2) people aren't joking they literally think Trump is the second coming and want to enact their version of a Theocracy.
    They're joking. Sorry. They are.

3)Spare me the victim complex. The fact is right winged pages exist and thrive on Facebook/Reddit etc that's why competitors fail. And if a business wants to pull funding/not support something that's their right. Or should private businesses be regulated cuz right winged people's feelings are getting hurt?
    It's a well documented fact that conservatives are suppressed on social media and right-leaning organizations constantly smeared and assaulted.
    Twitter has no issue in introducing leftist points of view into their own rules despite their claim to not be a leftist platform.
    /TheDonald/ is still quarantined on reddit for no clear reason.
    And we all know the lies and assaults by activists against Fox.

"Just build your own library! ....but then we'll do everything in our power to smear and burn it down before it can open.
    But you can try! See how open we are to competition?"

Feels quite disingenuous to me.
    Last edited by Malaky; 2019-12-09 at 12:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    If both should be condemned.... then start condemning both.
    Don't bring up the whole "trashcan" thing every time someone criticizes antifa.
    That's all I'm asking: if the claim is that violence is bad, don't play cozy and make up excuses for violence on your "side" of the aisle.

They're joking. Sorry. They are.

It's a well documented fact that conservatives are suppressed on social media and right-leaning organizations constantly smeared and assaulted.
    Twitter has no issue in introducing leftist points of view into their own rules despite their claim to not be a leftist platform.
    /TheDonald/ is still quarantined on reddit for no clear reason.
    And we all know the lies and assaults by activists against Fox.

"Just build your own library! ....but then we'll do everything in our power to smear and burn it down before it can open.
    But you can try! See how open we are to competition?"

Feels quite disingenuous to me.
    1) alright violence on both sides is bad. People shouldn't be assulted by Antifa and hit by cars while protesting. If it happens charges should be filed. TBH I'd love to see a source on Antifa assulting people i don't recall hearing about it.

2) I guess we'll just agree to disagree here since religious right moralists aren't know to think what they believe it's what everyone should believe.

3) Notice how the Donald isn't banned just quarantined not banned. Plus weren't they like consistently breaking the rules?
    Cuz here's what I've noticed people who whine about being banned on sites spin it so it's a horrible injustice and it's no fault of their own. Have you ever worked retail?! The bitchy customer who screamed bloody murder about 5© won't tell their friends that's what happened it'll be some sob story about how the cashier was an incompetent and rude boob and while the customer was an angel.

Sites don't need to give you a platform if I was banned for good here cuz it's Monday that's tough. The simple fact is right winged people may be banned more but it's more that they are violating the TOS and not some huge conspiracy to silence you guys. You guys just have a huge victim complex and nothing is ever your fault it's always da evibl libs.