Raid Essences for Nyalotha?

Currently the cookie cutter essence set is Condensed Major, Crucible and Iris minors for most raid encounters in EP.
    Going into 8.3 there's a nerf to Condensed Life Force, but I haven't been able to find solid math on how big this change is.
    (my napkin math is sloppy, pls send halp)

In the new raid specifically Purification Protocol is looking to be huge, but for non-abberation fights, what's the go to combo looking to be?

Mostly interested to know if there's any essences besides the above 4 that are looking to be BiS for PvE in 8.3 that I need to farm out now in advance.

Happy Hunting~

The CLF nerf is like a ~0.7% nerf, so not nearly enough to change your Major Essence decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    The CLF nerf is like a ~0.7% nerf, so not nearly enough to change your Major Essence decision.
    That's a relief, thanks for the input!

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Any ideas on what the BIS minors would be? VoP looks nice as a 4th/to replace iris so we can use 2 new essences

Quote Originally Posted by SongWarden View Post
    Any ideas on what the BIS minors would be? VoP looks nice as a 4th/to replace iris so we can use 2 new essences
    No idea yet, can't properly sim the new stuff yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Currently the cookie cutter essence set is Condensed Major, Crucible and Iris minors for most raid encounters in EP.
    Conflict and Strife outperforms CoF.