Poll: Who dies

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    "They are at equal strength" and just what exactly are you basing this off of? There's no point in holding a discussion/debate if we don't have concrete information.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Frostmourne is comparable to the raw power of the Maw. It's like the difference between arcane crystals and pure azerite.

Since both characters are overly reliant on external power, whoever has the stronger source would win. The Maw also has millennia of souls harvested over Frostmourne.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

3. Please stop with these versus threads.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    4. Don't click on them then.
    change can't wait.

Just wanted to click Sylvanas dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Exactly. They’re all Plot Armor/Fanboi Armor Sylvanas v. Anyone. At this point they’d have her single handedly defeat the Pantheon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The maw being powerful means that the plane Arthas gets a lot of power from is weaker because of it. I think Sylvanas would win but she'd take a beating.

I just love these threads. Let's debate something that never transpired in the WC universe and never will.

Hey guys!1!......who would win a 1v1 between Khadgar and Jaina?

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas is severely overrated (probably the most overrated character in the whole franchise, right next to memes like Broxigar) due to how iconic he is for Warcraft, but there have been several characters in Warcraft's lifetime that were comparable or even superior to him.

Sylvanas as she is now would most likely beat Arthas no differently from how she beat Bolvar. Frostmourne and his better mastery of his powers compared to Bolvar would probably make it less one sided, but the end result would be the same. That's just my opinion though, this could all be wrong if Blizzard decides Arthas would actually beat Sylvanas easily. But considering the mechanics of the Maw and how things have been broken to empower her and the Jailer, it feels like Sylvanas is supposed to be undefeatable by most characters currently active (and this whole Maw thing does kind of explain how she actually stood up to Malfurion - a pretty overpowered character - solo before the burning of Teldrassil).

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The maw being powerful means that the plane Arthas gets a lot of power from is weaker because of it. I think Sylvanas would win but she'd take a beating.
    That's actually a good point. If everything is getting funneled to the Maw, then Arthas' own powers are diminished by default in comparison.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2019-12-06 at 12:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    I just love these threads. Let's debate something that never transpired in the WC universe and never will.

Hey guys!1!......who would win a 1v1 between Khadgar and Jaina?
    An idea, let people have fun with this and quit being such a party pooper.