Jesus has returned

Hi,
    Just a heads up on what is going on at the moment.
    Here's the big points:
    - Jesus has returned, and is living among us right now
    - The Biblical verse that Jesus will return on a cloud and will be seen by all, is symbolic for the Internet Cloud.
    What happened was, Jesus made a viral appearance on the Web that has been seen by almost all well-known people, ranging from politicians to businessmen to celebrities to even the Pope.
    - It has been officially confirmed that this individual is Jesus based on fulfilled prophecies involving Him, including prophecies that this individual made that have come to pass.
    - His appearance came out of nowhere unexpectedly, and was very sudden and wide-spread (viral), as prophecized by the Bible: "like lightning that comes from the East is visible even in the West" and "like a thief in the night"
    - Donald Trump is the Man of Lawlessness/Sin (as highlighted by the ongoing scandals involving him)
    - Donald Trump will NOT be impeached and instead, will be re-elected in 2020
    - "the dead in Christ will rise first" portion has also been fulfilled with those "in-the-know" that have been informed and are keeping it secret
    - the Mark of the Beast was the name for Nero, see: youtube.com/watch?v=vy2CDXtWjoU
    - Jesus first started going viral around the time of the Notre Dame cathedral fire earlier this year

There are several signs you'll be able to find regarding this whole thing, starting around May of this year, the most predominant of which is the "mark on the right hand" on some of those "in-the-know" (see: celebrities, news anchors, etc. Not EVERYONE "in-the-know" has a ring on their right hand, however.) Other signs include unusual/unexpected meetings/events (such as Trump meeting with the Taliban for example), etc.

There are also other aspects to this whole thing which I won't disclose yet, due to it's sensitive nature.

I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this whole thing. Just remember, something that we have learned from all this, is that A LOT of what is written in the Bible (Revelations, especially) is symbolic/metaphorical in nature.

Hope this sheds some light for those of you who are not yet aware and if you have any comments or questions, feel free to post!
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-07 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice.

/10jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes he has. And he's lookin fabulous!

Last edited by Trassk; 2019-12-07 at 12:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big guy, sandals, beard, dark complexion. Well, he was in his 20s back when I used to drink with him. That was back in the 70s, so he has been around for awhile. Damn though, Jesus could put back tequila like it was water.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Good stuff would like to hang with him.
    Do you hear the voices too?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Good stuff would like to hang with him.
    Hang on a cross?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Oh... i see the glp forum is leaking

Well hopefully he sorts the shitshow that is christianity.

Well about time, he owes me 20 bucks.

5+ Year Old Account
    This thread is closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."