Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What gift will kid like?

My daughter is 7 years old, a very energetic girl. I want to give her a special Christmas gift. I plan to give her a yoga mat, but I afraid it is too thin to protect her.
    Maybe inflatable air track is a good choice. But I don't know what width, length and thickness I should select. The inflatable air track is not for professional training.
    I find imeshbean is selling this product, not very expensive. Is an inflatable air track with 3.3 width, 10ft length, and 4in thickness OK for a girl? Or an electronic piano will win her heart?

If you want to know what your daughter would like for Christmas....maybe you should ask her?

10+ Year Old Account
    We have no idea what your daughter wants. Ask her, or talk with their other parent

10+ Year Old Account
    A Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Drums! She'll need to start early for this.

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ5M...results.dtitle

A-Yeon's cover of Enter Sandaman for those who don't want a Youku link. No Youtube for me, courtesy of TGF (the Great Firewall)
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Lego Mindstorms EV3 is the best gift for a kid.
    Programmable robot with many many possibilities.

This is an educational toy.
    My sisters kids around 9-10yo are learning with this at school, and they love it
    Last edited by d00mGuArD; 2019-12-06 at 08:48 AM.
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Teach her how to dial child services, I have the feeling she will need to know that if her parent needs to ask randos on the internet for help.

Honestly, how are we supposed to tell you what your daughter might like? Her being energetic is very little to go on, especially if the alternative is an electric piano, which is pretty much worthless at her age (she is probably past the point where dissonant whacking on the keys entertains her more than 5 minutes) unless she actually wants to learn how to play it. If you have no clue, either ask her directly or another adult that spends more time with her that might know what she wants.

That is on the off chance that this isn't just some ad-spam account, since you posted almost an identical post a week ago as your first post as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Drums! She'll need to start early for this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCcbrTwSP84

A-Yeon's cover of Enter Sandaman for those who don't want a Youku link. No Youtube for me, courtesy of TGF (the Great Firewall)
    I'd buy one if it comes with a skimpily clad hottie.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-12-06 at 08:53 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd assume after 7 years a parent would know what their kid would like. What does she usually play with or what is she interested in? If nothing that you're aware of, take her to the toy store and let her grab something herself, have lunch with her or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.amazon.com/How-Talk-Kids...=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Just going by the fact that you're even asking a video game forum that question, I suggest you get that book for the benefit yourself and your child. I personally have found it useful, though my perspective is neither that of a parent or child, but rather that of being an elder sibling on the autism spectrum with a generational gap between myself and my younger sister (she is a child, I'm in my mid-20s).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

A volleyball or any sports ball will do I think

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are you guys responding to a bot, again​?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Why would a 7 yo kid want a fucking yoga mat?! Jesus Christ!

Buy toys! That's what a kid wants!

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Just ask? My niece is 5, and she's already telling me what she wants for Christmas when I ask her.

Steam gift card for games like the sims and minecraft, movie tickets, I pads or a switch.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-12-06 at 03:49 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    At first, I thought the same thing: "this is some covert advertisement by a bot," but their post history seems genuine.
    What the hell are you smoking?

That post history includes 4 posts which are mostly copy pastes of each other about yoga mats and imeshbean.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

15+ Year Old Account
    A bot can't make that up.
    Oh boy you greatly underestimate what even simple spam bots can do.

It's not like they are just posting the one and same message all over.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tinnytinny View Post
    My daughter is 7 years old, a very energetic girl. I want to give her a special Christmas gift. I plan to give her a yoga mat, but I afraid it is too thin to protect her.
    Maybe inflatable air track is a good choice. But I don't know what width, length and thickness I should select. The inflatable air track is not for professional training.
    I find imeshbean is selling this product, not very expensive. Is an inflatable air track with 3.3 width, 10ft length, and 4in thickness OK for a girl? Or an electronic piano will win her heart?
    Really only one thing the newer generations want now a days. The latest iShiney and a unlimited text/data plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Oh boy you greatly underestimate what even simple spam bots can do.

It's not like they are just posting the one and same message all over.
    I am not a spam bot!!!!

Just explain!
    In fact, I posted it on another thread, but nobody reply me. So I post a new thread here.
    I am her stepmother. We don't have a close relationship now, I think a Christmas gift will narrow the distance between us.
    I just want to closer to her, so I want to give her a surprise.
    OK, I will ask her what gift she wants to get, directly.
    Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Exactly what a bot would say
    people insist on their own “fact” is not new

- - - Updated - - -

A bot can't make that up.
    Thank you!
    They can believe their own thoughts and insist on their so-called "facts", It doesn't matter.
    But thank you for standing up for me.
    Last edited by tinnytinny; 2019-12-07 at 02:26 AM.

I was just looking for a yoga mat for a little girl too !

Do this yoga mat can perfectly hide a little girl corpse ??

[/dark humor]

EDIT : omg, this person is a real human or a spam bot sentient AI !!