Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    First of all, here is the link: https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...inable-in-901/

I just haft to laugh. Cause in the next expansion I would bet money, that a new game-changing gold sink will appear. They are a bunch of hypocrites. First he says they want a slow amount of gold inflation, but then they make game systems (First being soloing raids for a lot of gold, later WOD and legion table missions and world quests etc) that creates inflation problems, and their solution is making things on a vendor cost a lot.

Im sorry, but damn. I can understand they dont like having Brutosaur everywhere (Removes the snowflake concept, which I personally dont care too much about), but to remove it cause of there own created problems`? I personally make a lot of gold in wow, so I bought it a long time ago, but people who want it 1-10?? years from now will always feel like they missed out. I have this feeling with say the MOP molten core anniversary event - I unsubbed for a short while it was going on, kinda didnt follow the wow news cycle in time, and poof...Nope, no core mount for you, cause Blizzard think its good design to remove content.
    What is "game changing" about the long neck?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    AH mount has unique utility that you can't get from other places. None of the things you mentioned have that.
    You're right, because those items they mentioned have prestige and awesomeness to them...5 million gold to be able yourself a trip is hardly as awe inspiring as a Black Qiraj or Ashbringer, especially since it will be on the BMAH

You dont see a problem >.<? The only reason why it exsist is because of Blizzards own created problems, by having poor game design that increased inflation since MOP. And then there soloution is to remove the souloution to said problem. Never remove collectibles from wow should be obvious game design by now.
    Why would this be a problem? It's worked like this for a long time now.
    I'm missing a number of Cutting Edge achieves because I was unsubbed or unable to raid mythic during a tier.

- - - Updated - - -

a new game-changing gold sink will appear.
    You made the "game-changing" part up. It's a mount. It's not game-changing at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW Token is like roughly 174,000g so that's like 29 tokens just to get 5,000,000g for someone to buy the mount. That's like $725 real money(Canadian) wow....