PVP: Target Dummies, Yeti counted as civilians (?)

I saw no thread here, but it seems that the target dummies and the yeti consumables are civilians. If you summon one, just check the info on the mouseover.

On pvp servers, people are summoning those to counter raid fights, where sapper charges are heavily used.

Why? because if you kill those, they count as as a dishororable kill, which is bad at high ranks. I won't test it for obvious reason, i don't want to derank

I'm surprised i saw no thread here, maybe it's not known by everyone (and will be surely quickly fixed). But there was a thread on the official french forums where people complained about it. And it was soon deleted after.

Any info about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they need to 'fix' it... hasn't it always been this way?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Its a visual bug you dont lose any RP.