Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So, the pleasure palace?

So galliwix is gone from the horde, why he thought there was more profit in staying with a genocidal lunatic with just death on her mind is anyones guess.

But aren't we going to address the big, hard to miss compound in azshara with his face carved into it? Surely some goblins would be happy to blow it up and claim the pleasure palace as their own?

Well, you kinda wrecked that place in an alliance quest. Dont't know if that is canon, but there will be held not any parties soon. Regarding the face: The next boss goblin will probably alter the stone face and claim the whole estate for himself.

There's plenty of stone there in those chins to chisel four whole goblins into, make it Mount Gobmore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    There's plenty of stone there in those chins to chisel four whole goblins into, make it Mount Gobmore.
    *Mount Cashmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Well, you kinda wrecked that place in an alliance quest. Dont't know if that is canon, but there will be held not any parties soon. Regarding the face: The next boss goblin will probably alter the stone face and claim the whole estate for himself.
    Yes, under the guide of Comrade Magister Umbric the Alliance successfully punished the goblin and wrecked that vile palace.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Hell no. Nobody better touch Trade Prince Gallywix's Pleasure Palace, it is a paradise and standing monument to his greatness! He will return to rule over his big nosed, big eared ingrates. There is no one better to rule the Goblins than Gallywix, and the Horde and Warcraft, and dare I say, The Might of Kalimdor NEEDS him and his charismatic, and entertaining person.

Gallywix 2020!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    If anything 100 goblins need to be slain for their blood to be used to paint a red wig on the statue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly would be great if Taurens say it’s a mountain sacred to their people or something and try to reclaim it with earth magic
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post
    Honestly would be great if Taurens say it’s a mountain sacred to their people or something and try to reclaim it with earth magic
    I'd actually prefer if the Nightborne claimed it and rebuilt the city.

Also; when did he officially leave the Horde? I miss something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    I'd actually prefer if the Nightborne claimed it and rebuilt the city.

Also; when did he officially leave the Horde? I miss something?
    After sylvanas abandoned it, he went after her to ghostlands along with nathanos. Thrall and the other horde leaders asked if gazlowe be interesting in stepping up and taking lead of the bilgewater cartel.

(Which despite naysayers makes fine sense seen as how hes been a much bigger influence on the hordes technological growth the galliwix ever was)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    (Which despite naysayers makes fine sense seen as how hes been a much bigger influence on the hordes technological growth the galliwix ever was)
    I can picture Gazlowe just buying the Bilgewater loyalty anyway
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

After sylvanas abandoned it, he went after her to ghostlands along with nathanos. Thrall and the other horde leaders asked if gazlowe be interesting in stepping up and taking lead of the bilgewater cartel.

"He exists and has better personality" doesn't equate to sense. I am all for Gallywix getting a boot and replaced with someone who even helped build (as in not finish) Orgrimmar. However, write the story for it. Give it a little bit of foreshadow, that's clearly too much to ask.

"Suddenly X appears" only works in a Pokémon game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Hell no. Nobody better touch Trade Prince Gallywix's Pleasure Palace, it is a paradise and standing monument to his greatness! He will return to rule over his big nosed, big eared ingrates. There is no one better to rule the Goblins than Gallywix, and the Horde and Warcraft, and dare I say, The Might of Kalimdor NEEDS him and his charismatic, and entertaining person.

Gallywix 2020!

- - - Updated - - -

If anything 100 goblins need to be slain for their blood to be used to paint a red wig on the statue.
    that sounds like you read that 1st bit off a promotional pamphlet and told you get to a shiny nickel if you added extra feeling in to it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    "He exists and has better personality" doesn't equate to sense. I am all for Gallywix getting a boot and replaced with someone who even helped build (as in not finish) Orgrimmar. However, write the story for it. Give it a little bit of foreshadow, that's clearly too much to ask.

"Suddenly X appears" only works in a Pokémon game.
    Maybe there just isn't that much depth to goblin lore they feel is worth writing a book about?

Quote Originally Posted by Daten View Post
    that sounds like you read that 1st bit off a promotional pamphlet and told you get to a shiny nickel if you added extra feeling in to it lol
    That was all from the heart. If I was a goblin, I would be Gallywix's speaker voluntarily!

Maybe there just isn't that much depth to goblin lore they feel is worth writing a book about?
    Didn't ask for a book. A little bit of foreshadow, that's it. Especially for such a business sense styled race.

We hung out with him and his crew for an entire patch just recently, no one said anything about Horde or positions or anything. Perfect point to have someone bring up Gallywix and the situation. Nothing, just tech and Mechagnomes.

We have had more dialogue on Lor'themar monologing the idea of being both Warchief and leaving the Horde, both which will never happen, compared to the new rulership changes incoming.

We have Mida, a community made character added in the game, that spoke about aspiring leadership more than Gazlowe. And that's also a nothing burger.

Just a bit of dialogue to give the player direction is all.
    Last edited by Paraka; 2019-12-11 at 10:00 PM.

Funny thing is that back when Cata first came out people were basically saying "Why is Galliwyx leader, it should be Gazlow." since during the start zone Galliwyx was doing anything and everything in his power to fuck you over and kill you.

Gazlow being Goblin leader has always made the most sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Funny thing is that back when Cata first came out people were basically saying "Why is Galliwyx leader, it should be Gazlow." since during the start zone Galliwyx was doing anything and everything in his power to fuck you over and kill you.

Gazlow being Goblin leader has always made the most sense.
    Pretty much. People just don't like change.

Correction, those who only like characters that cause agro being removed from the story don't like change. A leader that doesn't treat their people like their property to use and abuse, what a novel idea!? :O

Pretty much. People just don't like change.

Correction, those who only like characters that cause agro being removed from the story don't like change. A leader that doesn't treat their people like their property to use and abuse, what a novel idea!? :O
    Gazlowe is an anti goblin by personality and not even part of the bilgewater. The horde council iniated a hostile takeover by a foreign corporation aka cartel. STATE sanctioned economy. Can't get more anti goblin philosophy than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Gazlowe is an anti goblin by personality and not even part of the bilgewater. The horde council iniated a hostile takeover by a foreign corporation aka cartel. STATE sanctioned economy. Can't get more anti goblin philosophy than that.
    Haha, well he is now!!

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account

I 100% agree with Gazlowe leading the goblins. Always wanted him over Gallywix. My mage went loyalist though, didn't see anything about Gallywix in ghostlands. Must have missed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.