Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    The purpose was to identify some US stooge this had nothing to do with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you admit you were making baseless claims, and simply wanted to derail the thread.

Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    The purpose was to identify some US stooge this had nothing to do with this thread.
    The purpose was to try and deflect from the story about Russia pushing a state-sponsored doping program, by pushing lies and conspriracy theories

Keep posting bro.

The purpose was to try and deflect from the story about Russia pushing a state-sponsored doping program, by pushing lies and conspriracy theories

@ipaq: don't bother responding to machismo, he has his opinion, he 'knows' that he is correct and everybody is just deflecting and/or lying. I pm'ed him and asked him, in his own words, what claims i had made. I had made none, just stated my opinion. He has not responded for 2 days.
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Create a tread about bad things happening in the US, maybe even about sports.
    Untill that you are the one bullshitting cos you troll this thread so hard and talk about anything except what the thread is about:
    Russian state sanctioned and executed doping scheme on a scale never seen in the history of sports
    Russia got caught. I don't think really believes the US or China or any one else is clean-they just didn't do the massive Bond film laboratory overkill thing.

And no I don't particulary want to start a thread about how, say, Lance Armstrong actually demanded new cyclists fall in with his doping programme, mainly because it is depressing and I'm not an uber-nationalist arsehole intent on bashing other countries so I can feel better about my own shitty and visibly failing country.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

I also saw on PTR some snide remarks from UK players towards Germans. Is that a common thing too?
    Theres always a bit of niggle between countries and countries or blocs tend to stick together a little for cultural and convenience reasons. You "get" someone from your culture easier, its also easier to communicate.

Most guilds I've been in are very international. My current guild has French, German, UK, South Africa, all of the Nordic countries, A Russian, Bulgaria and others in it. Snide remarks go all ways, I think it happens when its "us" vs "them" but it also takes a certain mentality. I really enjoy our guild, theres a good natured banter but it never gets close to crossing the line, like when someone says something deeply offensive along with "I don't mean to offend mate / its just banter!"

It's not a stretch to say that Russians have a huge reputation for cheating / hacking / bending the rules in creative ways though. They just seem to be much more pragmatic about things which is not how much of the rest of Europe thinks. It causes tension.

Bringing this back to the topic at hand, there are cheats in all countries and cultures. The fact that its pervades Russia to the extent that the whole country got banned surprises me not one bit.

Keep posting bro.
    Well, the evidence was presented in the very beginning of the thread. There really isn't much to oppose. It's a shame the Russian government feels compelled to cheat so damn often.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaris View Post
    Russia got caught. I don't think really believes the US or China or any one else is clean-they just didn't do the massive Bond film laboratory overkill thing.

And no I don't particulary want to start a thread about how, say, Lance Armstrong actually demanded new cyclists fall in with his doping programme, mainly because it is depressing and I'm not an uber-nationalist arsehole intent on bashing other countries so I can feel better about my own shitty and visibly failing country.
    And yet, the Russian government got caught doing just that... what a shame.

This isn't about nationalism... because if the United States government had done the same thing, then they should also be banned. Alas, there is no evidence of such an act, but there's plenty that the Russian government has been doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    @ipaq: don't bother responding to machismo, he has his opinion, he 'knows' that he is correct and everybody is just deflecting and/or lying. I pm'ed him and asked him, in his own words, what claims i had made. I had made none, just stated my opinion. He has not responded for 2 days.
    My opinion is based on the available evidence at hand. The evidence shows the Russian government was pushing a state-sponsored doping program, and they were rightfully banned for it. Any attempts to deflect towards other governments where there's no evidence of cheating... is simply disingenuous.

Don't worry its pretty clear from his first post I saw. Usual being usual.

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post

Don't worry its pretty clear from his first post I saw. Usual being usual.
    You guys are the ones who got caught trying to deflect and push conspiracy theories to avoid having the Russian government look bad.

Luckily, I have the evidence on my side, and it's a shame the Russian government is so corrupt, that it will push a state-sponsored doping program.

My opinion is based on the available evidence at hand. The evidence shows the Russian government was pushing a state-sponsored doping program, and they were rightfully banned for it. Any attempts to deflect towards other governments where there's no evidence of cheating... is simply disingenuous.
    And i never claimed that the Russians did not run a state-sponsored doping program. Not once. But sadly you once again proved your reading-ability, or lack thereof.
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

Russia, USA, China and India should be permanently banned from competing, either that or split them up and force them to have each of their states participate separately. So that it can become fair to normal countries.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    Scroll up and you will see it.

Wada is as corrupted as FIFA is
    Did Machismo reply to any of this? Sorry if I missed it...

as for 1st video, instead of sports, think World of Warcraft.
    Imagine players find out a way to cheat on 8.3 raid bosses, Blizzard doesn't check US servers if anyone is cheating until 9.0 While other regions are checked.

This is the problem with sports, there is too much leeway, everywhere.

I don't understand what Machismo's agenda is, he thinks it's fine or just doesn't care or what??...
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-12-16 at 08:55 PM.

Hey since when Mods ban one of their own?

You guys are the ones who got caught trying to deflect and push conspiracy theories to avoid having the Russian government look bad.

Luckily, I have the evidence on my side, and it's a shame the Russian government is so corrupt, that it will push a state-sponsored doping program.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hey since when Mods ban one of their own?
    It's the Y2K, if he keeps posting before the new year, the forum will reach its limit due to his 40k posts, back-track and Endus will revert to become a mod n ban half the forum which will lessen the clicks.

Can't let that happen.

(I'm joking, don't infract me lol)

I just love all this whataboutism in the comments. They just cannot get over the simple fact that Russia got punished for real violations.
    FFS, RUSADA director admitted that thousands of samples were lost or changed. You cannot and dont really have to go further than that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I just love all this whataboutism in the comments. They just cannot get over the simple fact that Russia got punished for real violations.
    FFS, RUSADA director admitted that thousands of samples were lost or changed. You cannot and dont really have to go further than that.
    Saying "whataboutism" isn't an argument anymore than whining about russian bombing in syria n someone mentions all the shit US did in the middle east n then someone else pops up, "that's whataboutism, that's devestating for my side so stop!"

Just say "whataboutism" n bury head in ground like a stork, doesn't work. It's just a sad pathetic attempt to hide things under the carpet n trying to control the discussion in favor of US.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Saying "whataboutism" isn't an argument anymore than whining about russian bombing in syria n someone mentions all the shit US did in the middle east n then someone else pops up, "that's whataboutism, that's devestating for my side so stop!"

Just say "whataboutism" n bury head in ground like a stork, doesn't work. It's just a sad pathetic attempt to hide things under the carpet n trying to control the discussion in favor of US.
    Ok, fine, deflections then, as if that would change anything.
    The sheer scale of the violations means that Russia the state, not individual athletes, did this. Enough is enough.
    Either Russia fixes itself, or they can say goodbye to Olympics forever.