Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    I guess a certain group of retail WoW players see Classic as a competitor to their game.

Like Star Wars or LotR MMO’s.

It is not of course as WoW Classic is an ideal recruiting tool for returning old players and new ones.

You see the vast majority of present day retail WoW players simply do NOT understand this is z very closed game to noobs or players who haven’t touched for 5 years or more.

That is where basic WoW comes in. Nothing more, nothing less.

I wouldn't care at all if the Classic fanboys weren't so smug about it, and so willing to throw it in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Classic is just superior to retail.
    "some players prefer classic over retail" here, corrected it for you
    you cannot say classic is "superior" , not objectively
    only objective comparisons would be amount of content or quality of graphics and so, which classic cant hold a candle to retail...
    sure someone can argue slower leveling or whatnot is "better" but thats pure preference...

Quote Originally Posted by Rioriel View Post
    Why are people genuinely convinced that everyone else is against them?
    That was my thought also, maybe some of us really enjoy them

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorched2Black View Post
    I'm happy for the people that weren't playing retail that enjoy Classic.

I'm not happy that I lost a lot of friends off of retail and the BFA servers dwindle now due to everyone going off to play classic.

it's drawing players off of the game that I play (retail), so it affects players like me. I don't hate the game or people who play it though, that's silly.

I'm thinking/hoping 8.3 will draw the people who are sick of MC and cant handle the honor system back into retail.
    Unless they rethink their stance on getting essence's I seriously doubt people whom are sick of MC and can't handle the honor system will consider returning to retail in 8.3. However, if they do implement a good catch up for essences? (there are plenty of us out there who abandoned BfA a long time ago, that never did the essence grind. Or people who'd want to level alts/switch main). Yeah then I do think you could see at least a couple returning to check things out.

because it's proof that the retail experience is worse than classic.

"Time spent" is the reason for the rage.

Imagine building up your main for 15 years... would you want to start over?

Personally, it's too boring in BFA, so my main is hibernating. But others are p'd o.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's a success and I'm glad it is. I just come and go for the new content as its added, same as BFA.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

god, how childish all that ppl here are. what a kindergarten...

„mimimimi retail is better than classic.“
    „mimimimi classic is better than retail.“
    „while you ppl fight blizz earns money!“
    and WHATEVER THE FUKIN SHIT. ARE YOU 12 YEARS OLD ???

cheesus christ.

grow up.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2020-01-01 at 05:49 AM.