Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinzora View Post
    Sharding means dead warmode has nothing to do with total population. Lacking intelligence? It appears that the pot is calling the kettle black.
    You keep saying warmode is dead, but I don't think you know what dead means, because warmode isn't dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    What are you a child? why did u edit your posts? You literally said pvp is dead and you edited that out xD

I have nothing to discuss with children.
    In the big post (464), I edited "bounties" to "crates" because the level 4 wPvP essence requires 25 crates opened while an Assassin. You were claiming I said PvP was dead before that.

No edits on 383 (first post), 398, 401 (which is the one you're almost certainly referring to), 409, 413, 415, 451, or 470.

So you're either 12, trolling, or your intelligence is lacking. I don't want another infraction, but I really hope you're getting hit for trolling. Especially after you actually admitted that you're not interested in wPvP, you're just mad you can't endlessly gank people. If you honestly believe Blizzard, or anyone for that matter, should take you seriously after that, I have this wonderful beach house to sell you in Montana. Let me know if you're interested.

edit: changed you're to your since I guess this is necessary with children present.
    Quote Originally Posted by bash the fash View Post
    The very first page had a comment about 'gypsies' having a 'thievery culture' so I knew this thread was gonna be a ride. Didn't disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    So you're just shit posting for the sake of it? You made a claim and dismiss any arguments in the same sentence. Bulb's a bit dim, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    So, from the perspective of "Warmode was designed to provide more rewards to incentivize war mode and player conflict, but that intent is being bypassed with flying, but the rewards achieved stay as if you were participating in actual pvp." I think is a fair argument to make.
    Except you're confusing a cause and effect. It's other way around: rewards were added to Warmode to compensate for the risk of you being delayed by confronting opposite faction. When those rewards appeared to be not sufficiently incentivizing they were increased up to a point where PvE oriented people just couldn't ignore it and cave in to turning it on. But those people remain PvE oriented so they avoid wPvP as much as they can. Remove AOO and you see almost no Alliance with WMon in the open world

World pvp is corny as hell. The majority of people with WM enabled are trying to reduce the amount of time to complete their PVE related objective or, like myself, have it turned on for PVP talents that are quality of life improvements.

You're basically complaining that the people you're pestering have a way to avoid you. It's working as intended. There's a reason Blizzard had to incentivize turning WM on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtdawgg View Post
    World pvp is corny as hell. The majority of people with WM enabled are trying to reduce the amount of time to complete their PVE related objective or, like myself, have it turned on for PVP talents that are quality of life improvements.

You're basically complaining that the people you're pestering have a way to avoid you. It's working as intended. There's a reason Blizzard had to incentivize turning WM on.
    False. The whole point of world PvP is that it's UNAVOIDABLE most of the time and you can't activate a god-mode escape button like flying to sit safely afk in the air. World PvP is all about stalking the prey and being stalked, like tigers in the wilderness. You have no clue what true world PvP is.
    Last edited by Vinzora; 2019-12-17 at 06:20 PM.

You sound like you would be prone to stalking outside of the game as well.

False. The whole point of world PvP is that it's UNAVOIDABLE most of the time and you can't activate a god-mode escape button like flying to sit safely afk in the air. World PvP is all about stalking the prey and being stalked, like tigers in the wilderness. You have no clue what true world PvP is.
    So if you are stalking your prey you can get them in combat before they can fly, right?
    "Peace is a lie"

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you aren't very good at this World pvp thing, because if you are stalking your prey and they get away then you've failed.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Then you aren't very good at this World pvp thing, because if you are stalking your prey and they get away then you've failed.
    The wPVP he seems to want is what it was in the beginning of BFA. Low levels that couldn't outrun him. I keep WM on all my toons and i PVP at WQ like literally everyone else. No one is "hunting their prey" in the middle of Drustvar. They are playing the game. If you want PVP all the time, GO DO BGs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allinna View Post
    The wPVP he seems to want is what it was in the beginning of BFA. Low levels that couldn't outrun him. I keep WM on all my toons and i PVP at WQ like literally everyone else. No one is "hunting their prey" in the middle of Drustvar. They are playing the game. If you want PVP all the time, GO DO BGs.
    I cant disagree with you, however, some people will bat away any and all solutions you offer them, because they want to hear their solution coming out of your mouth.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Allinna View Post
    The wPVP he seems to want is what it was in the beginning of BFA. Low levels that couldn't outrun him. I keep WM on all my toons and i PVP at WQ like literally everyone else. No one is "hunting their prey" in the middle of Drustvar. They are playing the game.
    False. If there was no flying in warmode I guarantee you I'd be out hunting players in BFA zones. For those of us who are avid about world PvP that IS playing the game.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great news! There is a game with TONS of wPVP AND no flying.

10+ Year Old Account
    False. If there was no flying in warmode I guarantee you I'd be out hunting players in BFA zones. For those of us who are avid about world PvP that IS playing the game.
    Alas, there IS flying, and you aren't doing anything about changing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    careful....hes "INTELLIGENT"...

- - - Updated - - -

did it? explain all the epic world pvp battles in hellfire penn with flying......wrath (with flying) saw the best subs this game has ever seen. im working off of actual truths here. you are working off opinion....
    The only place in TBC that had actual memorable world PVP was Isle of Quel'Danas, you know the actual place without flying,. I don't remember hardly any world PVP in Hellfire outside of people trying to do the hellfire capture quests before flying was unlocked. At least not near the world PVP of vanilla. Altohugh there was world PVP in TBC but it was in the old because flying still wasn't taking place there and hadnt done so since Cata made flying possible there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    PvP was at its peak in TBC
    You can argue that it killed wpvp, but in reality it never existed. Wpvp is just ganking renamed by pathetic loosers who enjoy killing low levels, players at low hp, players while they fight mobs etc. That's not "PvP" and never was.
    Yea I meant world WPVP my bad. I did enjoy PVP generally in TBC BG's and Arena.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-12-17 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Alas, there IS flying, and you aren't doing anything about changing it.
    If Blizzard hears enough of our voices crying out in unison perhaps they will reverse the decision to reverse removing flying in WoD, or at least add a no-flying warmode so that everyone is happy.

7+ Year Old Account
    No it didn't, if people want to fight they'll fight. I've been apart of many encounters and battles, some I provoked and some I was attacked. Stop blaming game mechanics for the choices and decisions of the player and playerbase

There are a great many "choice mechanics" in the game, people make a choice of the mechanic because its there and then get upset about the choice they make, don't like flying? Use your groundmount..don't like the world bending portals everywhere? Use zepplins,boats! I do from time to time helps me get immersed and makes the world feel better and bigger and guess what, since you're on the ground someone, if they're flying over is bound to attack you some point

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is flying enabled in war mode in the first place? PVP is now opt in and opt out now on all servers. There's no reason for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Why is flying enabled in war mode in the first place? PVP is now opt in and opt out now on all servers. There's no reason for it.
    Then you'll need at least a 50% War mode bonus across both factions for people to even bother.
    Let's be real, most people don't sign up War mode for World PvP but for having access to PvP talents and the WM bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Then you'll need at least a 50% War mode bonus across both factions for people to even bother.
    Let's be real, most people don't sign up War mode for World PvP but for having access to PvP talents and the WM bonus.
    Then people clearly don't want their world pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard hears enough of our voices crying out in unison perhaps they will reverse the decision to reverse removing flying in WoD, or at least add a no-flying warmode so that everyone is happy.
    Those 'voices' that stopped the flying removal in WoD were on the Blizzard forums. there were people threatening to cancel their subs if it happened, They demanded to be heard, and they were. YOU are HERE, not there. Not only are you in the wrong place to be heard at all, you simply dont have the 'voices crying out in unison' to get what you want.