Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What mouse do you use?

So since we have a "what keyboard do you use", and a "what audio setup do you have" thread, I figured we should round out with the mouse.

Personally I'm running a G903 wireless right now, and I'm pretty happy with it. The only downside is that it doesn't really have that many usable buttons for me. It's a bit too big to use the central 3 buttons, so I'm left with only the 2 for the thumb and then the normal ones. That said, I like the shape a bit better than the G502 I was using before, even if I do miss the extra buttons (which is why I still have it)

I'm using a Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB.
    Still setting it up, but so far I'm very happy with it.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Logitech g903
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Good old G400s.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

10+ Year Old Account
    Logitech G600.

10+ Year Old Account
    Logitech G403. Went through 2 Steelseries Rival in rapid succession which both developed issues with the mouse wheel not clicking/scrolling, hopefully this one last more than a year.

Cycling between nagas (perfect haptic, but dying every 6-12 months due to various production reasons, but cost me nothing thanks to replacements via guarantee. seriously, fuck razers cost-cutting and planned obsolescence), and my scimitar pro that keeps on going like a tank

Logitech G600,between that and the keyboard I showed in the keyboard thread I have all the keybindings I could ever need.

logitech g600, now, until the day its discontinued... and probably for several years after that.

Logitech G502 and honestly i hate it...its way too thin and makes my thumb cramp up. I would need it to be 2-3 cm wider to be 100% satisfied

Going to buy Corsair Ironclaw wireless when they will be in stock after black friday sales, which i missed ofc.

Corsair Sabre, as I wanted something that was a decent size with a few extra buttons but not too many.

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum (alongside G213 Prodigy RGB keyboard and X-56 Rhino HOTAS). It's a narrow mouse, but it's comfortable enough for me. I quite like the options on it (free/clicky wheel, mode & DPI switching) and it has enough buttons to sate my needs.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using a old razer naga 2014 that is dying...I'm looking to replace it with a logitech g600 sometime in the near future.

Corsair Scimitar Pro.

Never changing to anything else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Roccat Kone XTD, used it for many years already. Very solid product, because of the high durability (especially the fact that it contains no rubber like many similar mice like SteelSeries Rival which wore out in like 2 months).

Last edited by Puupi; 2019-12-17 at 09:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Logitech G602. Best and most comfortable mouse I have ever used. and quite durable. Survived my 2 kids, and only has been replaced (with another 602) when my baby pitbull mis-took it for (I assume) a real mouse haha.

Though, given that they are almost out of inventory, I have had to consider moving up if this one dies. Only one that looks reasonable for what I want is the 902. We will see.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Apple Mouse IIc

Razer naga and, if ya count it, the steam controller

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Roccat Kone XTD, used it for many years already. Very solid product, because of the high durability (especially the fact that it contains no rubber like many similar mice like SteelSeries Rival which wore out in like 2 months).

Was a really good purchase when the price was reasonable.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Corsair Harpoon RGB wired. Light and simple what I look for in a mouse. Tried the wireless version didn't like the weight and found the wireless pretty bad with regards to accuracy.
    CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.5Ghz Motherboard: Asus Z170-A RAM: Corsair Lpx 16gb GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970
    Case: Fractal Design Define R4 PSU: EVGA 650W M.2: Samsung 960 EVO 500gb SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB Monitor: BenQ GW2765 27" Mouse: Corsair Harpoon RGB Keyboard: Corsair K63 Headset: Sennheiser Game One