Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I had a G500 for years until it finally succumbed to the dreaded double click issue. Now I've got a steelseries rival 500. Not a bad mouse but feels a lot cheaper built than my old G500.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

i used razer nagas for years, but the newest iteration is a piece of dog shit. i swapped to logitech g500. after some getting used to, it works to same as my old naga, which i loved

G700s. Love this Wireless mouse. With the USB extension cable I have the dongle about 3 feet from the mouse. Absolutely no delay at all. Have a charging rack with 6 AA batteries so I'm always wireless. Bought 4 of these while on sale. Still have 3 unopened after 4 years. Likely going to use this mouse full time unless they come out with an exact wireless replica or similar

MX 518 Remastered, timeless!

Logitech G600

I love the amount of buttons, and I actually play MMOs with abilities bound to the mouse and keys near movement keys + 1-5 or so. I don't think I ever want to go back to having less buttons on my mouse in MMOs, but I do worry that "MMO Mice" won't be sold some day.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have a g pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jqo1975 View Post
    I'm using a Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB.
    Still setting it up, but so far I'm very happy with it.
    Same. Good performance overall. Can't play without a 12+ button mouse anymore.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Corsair SCIMITAR PRO RGB. It's a great mouse - very well built (everything from Corsair is, I find), perfect size (I have larger hands) and the side buttons are very well positioned (you can adjust their location too) and syncs with all my other Corsair gear!

Replaced my Naga about 3/4 years ago and still going strong. Bought another recently just to have in case, as it was on sale.

( Got a Logitech G502 )
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-01-15 at 01:24 AM.

Razer Mamba , its the mo betta version of the Deathadder

https://amzn.to/3a8Da2t

10+ Year Old Account
    I used a G600 from 2012-2017 but then it broke. I then tried and used a Corsair Scimitar for 1.5 years before tossing that PoS and grabbing some extra G600s a couple months ago.

I really wish Logitech would update the design though.

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    Logitech G600

I love the amount of buttons, and I actually play MMOs with abilities bound to the mouse and keys near movement keys + 1-5 or so. I don't think I ever want to go back to having less buttons on my mouse in MMOs, but I do worry that "MMO Mice" won't be sold some day.
    Do what I did and grab 2-3 extra when they go below $30. I can't play games without the extra side keybinds anymore as I got to used to them.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    So since we have a "what keyboard do you use", and a "what audio setup do you have" thread, I figured we should round out with the mouse.

Personally I'm running a G903 wireless right now, and I'm pretty happy with it. The only downside is that it doesn't really have that many usable buttons for me. It's a bit too big to use the central 3 buttons, so I'm left with only the 2 for the thumb and then the normal ones. That said, I like the shape a bit better than the G502 I was using before, even if I do miss the extra buttons (which is why I still have it)
    For work: Logitech MX Master 3
    For gaming: Logitech Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Redragon Impact, it's a pretty good budget mouse. Wanted to get the Naga trinity but it was 3x the price.
    Last edited by kranur; 2020-01-15 at 10:07 AM.

Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse.

Logitech G403 Hero. It is very comfortable and precise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using a old 2014 razor naga but some day I want to get a logitech g600

Roccat Nyth. Very happy with it. Just wish I could get a black one, the white gets dirty fast.

7+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    once mt logitech g5 broke i went with the logitech g502 hero