Glyphs/Cosmetics that should be in the game.

So playing my hunter as survival I couldn't help but feel like I need a glyph like Glyph of the Weaponmaster.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=104138/...e-weaponmaster

Basically it changes your weapon to a random weapon from your bag when you use Recklessness.

My thoughts is that they need one similar that would change your Serpent Sting so rather than a simple hand crossbow you'd use a random ranged weapon from your bag. This weapon would then appear on your back.

That or just allow a transmog option for hunters to put a melee or ranged weapon on their back depending on their spec. Ideally it would use the ranged weapon for serpent sting with survival, then for MM and BM if an enemy got into the "dead zone" it would switch to melee animations even though you were using your ranged abilities. (Yes, that one's like a LONG shot wish.)

Also I'd like to see class auras added. Things that would tint your armor say holy gold/yellow for paladins; red, green and ice white for DKs; blue, purple and fire red for mages; green fire for warlocks; etc.

You know, something to bring back a remnant of the class based tier armors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue vanish glyph that replaces you with a log,like an anime ninja.

Demon Hunter glyph that alters the appearance of Metamorphosis into other demons like Felguards, Wrathguards, Doomguards, Terrorguards, Voidwalkers, Succubi, Shivarra, Infernals, or even Imps.

I always thought it'd be cool if warlocks could have glowing red eyes like Gul'dan. Not sure if I'd prefer this to be part of some casting animations or a character creation option.

15+ Year Old Account
    They ruined glyphs and inscription. Don’t give them more bad ideas.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

Some actually distinctive different designs for the Demon Hunter wings

I agree red eyed warlocks would be dope

letting paladins have that upgraded consecration with the stained glass feel

upgraded glyph of disguise for rogues that doesn't break from entering combat

glyph of Bottomless Bag of Coins - removes the need to pickpocket enemies for charges of happy bouncy fun time

glyph of the wickerman - replaces moonkin form with the drust wickermen like all those kul'tiran druids so desperately want

Glyph of the Owl Boi - replaces moonkin form with those big owl chaps in the next expansion, please Blizzard it's all I want. That and maybe a dark tinted version since my druid is a nelf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I've always been confused why they removed the old Judgment glyph that would change the Hammer to an Axe or Sword depending on what you're using.

I know they gave a new animation, but it would still be cool to add it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    They ruined glyphs and inscription. Don’t give them more bad ideas.
    This. Inscription and Glyphs used to be so much fun, between Mists of Pandaria, when I took my break in WoD and came back in Legion, it became unrecognizable to what I knew and maxed out back in Cataclysm. I don't even know how it works anymore and haven't touched it since I came back in Legion. In fact, I abandoned all professions when they retooled them.

Lmao a hunter asking for glyphs? Sorry, you have to be a mage or druid to get attention in that department.
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give Warriors a lightning aura, like a Super Saiyan 2. I really can't believe that, at this point, Warriors are not supernatural in some way. They just couldn't keep up, or use some of the abilities that they do. I just wish they had some way of showing that. A crackling aura of pure rage would sell that fantasy nicely.

I want a Sunfire glyph that turns it into the old Insect Swarm.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Lmao a hunter asking for glyphs? Sorry, you have to be a mage or druid to get attention in that department.
    If five slightly different colours of blue/gray for our pets will be the attention they'll give us I'll pass.

They could do so much more, for example warlocks have 16 glyphs but almost all of them are for changing the looks of the pets, I would love more glyphs that focus on our characters and their spells.

And rogues hardly have any glyphs, only 4, 3 if you don't pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old Chaos Bolt visual
    Astral Form that doesn't affect your weapon
    Blue Fire for mages
    More Demon Variants
    More Shadowform glyphs
    Drain Soul recolor
    Warlock Summoning Stone replacement (I don't have an issue with it, but more options are better)