Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Except you're one of the people that apparently cant read graphs and shit right, because they dont say what you think they say, and you're cherrypicking your data in a desperate attempt to appear right.

FelPlague is a snit...

But theyve nailed you to the wall here kiddo.

Just take your humble pie and go home.
    so let me see, my initial statement was pvp pieces are bis for most classes, which I'll admit, was an embellishment, (s)he replied with "muh bloodmallet" and "muh method only has 1 person using pvp gear"

the statement that pvp pieces have the same traits as warfront gear is true, the statement that bloodmallet trait sims are in a vacuum (and essentially don't sim the 6 available majors, only the highest simming single piece) was true, since the #1 parses very rarely use "all the highest simming gear" and the statement that pvp pieces are used in the top parses is also true.

who is pinning whom? Only thing buddy has done is report my post and throw a tantrum and make up numbers in his head.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 123youshowme View Post
    So having the best parses on a straight st fight doesn't mean you have the best gear setup? ahahahahahahahah what's the mental gymnastics you gonna use for this one now, kid?

Also, again, 108? lmao

There are 24 dps specs. Keep foaming at the mouth, though.
    1. You said it was his for most classes not most DPS specs. There is 108 slots of azerite armor for all specs
    2. Already out? Doesn't matter anyways since you weren't proving they were his just that some people who did alot of fps wore them.

- - - Updated - - -

so let me see, my initial statement was pvp pieces are bis for most classes, which I'll admit, was an embellishment, (s)he replied with "muh bloodmallet" and "muh method only has 1 person using pvp gear"

the statement that pvp pieces have the same traits as warfront gear is true, the statement that bloodmallet trait sims are in a vacuum (and essentially don't sim the 6 available majors, only the highest simming single piece) was true, since the #1 parses very rarely use "all the highest simming gear" and the statement that pvp pieces are used in the top parses is also true.

who is pinning whom? Only thing buddy has done is report my post and throw a tantrum and make up numbers in his head.
    No, warfront prices do not have the same. So far you tried to show that. But only found 1 helmet that shared some traits with a PvP helmet. You tried to show a few others but there was no warfront prices.
    You said PvP gear was the his for most classes.
    So far you have only proven that to be true for one slot, for one spec. For one class
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. You said it was his for most classes not most DPS specs. There is 108 slots of azerite armor for all specs
    2. Already out? Doesn't matter anyways since you weren't proving they were his just that some people who did alot of fps wore them.

- - - Updated - - -

No, warfront prices do not have the same. So far you tried to show that. But only found 1 helmet that shared some traits with a PvP helmet. You tried to show a few others but there was no warfront prices.
    You said PvP gear was the his for most classes.
    So far you have only proven that to be true for one slot, for one spec. For one class
    So far we've had SV hunter, Monk, DH, Arcane mage, spriest, ele, fury, and i got bored before I looked at more

I have a question for you. If a combo performs better than the sims, is it the best?

I mean whatever disability you have that stops you from understanding how bloodmallet sims work aside.

7+ Year Old Account
    So far we've had SV hunter, Monk, DH, Arcane mage, spriest, ele, fury, and i got bored before I looked at more

I have a question for you. If a combo performs better than the sims, is it the best?

I mean whatever disability you have that stops you from understanding how bloodmallet sims work aside.
    For all of those you showed 1 person who has a PvP piece equipped. Most of them not even the top dps.
    You didn't even show all those things you listed.
    And wait I thought you said bloodmallrt wasn't accurate. Now your saying it is?

The only one you have actually proven so far is assassination rogues BIS helm is a warfront or PvP helmet

Other then that, nothing, you have just shown people using PvP gear who parsed high.
    Pair that with you making be claims

The guy who called me a snit is right dude.
    Although I'm offended he called me a snit
    I'm also impressed. As I've literally never seen someone use snit.

It takes 2 second to go back, you proved assassination rogues. But then you just showed a Dh, arcane mage, and ele shammy who used a PvP piece. You never linked a Fury warrior. Spriest, svhunter or monk. So stop making up shit

If you want to prove me wrong, winter your post of the fury warrior. Spriest. Svhunter. Monk.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-12-28 at 02:52 PM.

For all of those you showed 1 person who has a PvP piece equipped. Most of them not even the top dps.
    You didn't even show all those things you listed.
    And wait I thought you said bloodmallrt wasn't accurate. Now your saying it is?

The only one you have actually proven so far is assassination rogues BIS helm is a warfront or PvP helmet

Other then that, nothing, you have just shown people using PvP gear who parsed high.
    Pair that with you making be claims

The guy who called me a snit is right dude.
    Although I'm offended he called me a snit
    I'm also impressed. As I've literally never seen someone use snit.

It takes 2 second to go back, you proved assassination rogues. But then you just showed a Dh, arcane mage, and ele shammy who used a PvP piece. You never linked a Fury warrior. Spriest, svhunter or monk. So stop making up shit

If you want to prove me wrong, winter your post of the fury warrior. Spriest. Svhunter. Monk.

Okay consider yourself proven wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    To this day, I still don't understand why they ever had to remove resilience. It was the perfect solution to keep 2 worlds separated.
    All it was, was that some weapons or items had procs that were too powerful in pvp.. Literally all they would've had to do is make those items worthless.
    In some cases they did, in others.. they failed miserably.

I get that it's really cool you obtained some legendary weapons and all.. but they are not meant for pvp. And they should've never been any good in it.
    But instead blizzard decided to go nuclear on the stat rather than go for the much simpler (and in my opinion, better) solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    The closer Blizzard has come to this, the lower participation has gotten.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Templates? NINETY PERCENT decrease in participation. 90 fucking percent. 600,000 people on the Ladder in the last season of WoD. less than 60,000 people in the first season of Legion.. and it only WENT DOWN after that.

People dont want this. .
    This is a good thing. It gets rid of all the toxic PvPers who are in it only to stomp noobs rather than actually show skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Amariw View Post
    That used to be the case. In expacs where gear matter, it was super easy to get a great set of it simply by farming honor in bgs, and it was better than mythic raiding gear for pvp alone. It kept some reward structure, but it was fairly quick and easy to get into. No idea why they changed it.
    Because people who are bad at the game shouldn't be rewarded. Why should shit tier players be rewarded for participation? You should only get gear if you win. This honor bullshit is best left in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Because people who are bad at the game shouldn't be rewarded. Why should shit tier players be rewarded for participation? You should only get gear if you win. This honor bullshit is best left in the past.
    That's your opinion and you're free to express it. But lets not pretend that it's what the majority of players feels like.

7+ Year Old Account

Okay consider yourself proven wrong
    Nook show me where you linked those earlier. You said you already linked them. You didn't. You just did. This is your first time.

And oj look, still linking parses on the first boss, and not the entire raid, or even the final bosses of the raid.
    And again just cause some people parsing on the first boss of a raid does not mean that gear is BIS

Nook show me where you linked those earlier. You said you already linked them. You didn't. You just did. This is your first time.

And oj look, still linking parses on the first boss, and not the entire raid, or even the final bosses of the raid.
    And again just cause some people parsing on the first boss of a raid does not mean that gear is BIS
    bloodmallet sims are single target
    first boss is single target, with very little mechanics. A veritable patchwerk fight, if you will.

are you like this on purpose?
    Or maybe st sims aren't the be-all-end-all?

LOL OKAY

If you get the best performance from a setup, does that not mean that said setup is the best?

7+ Year Old Account
    bloodmallet sims are single target
    first boss is single target, with very little mechanics. A veritable patchwerk fight, if you will.

are you like this on purpose?
    Or maybe st sims aren't the be-all-end-all?

LOL OKAY

If you get the best performance from a setup, does that not mean that said setup is the best?
    What some the best is not always BIS as you said yourself. Yet now your saying if it some the best it's bis. Hm.

Blizzard always had issues balancing out PvE and PVP gears, and pvpers are the ones that always have to take the hit. If Blizzard wants to cater to world pvpers, pve items all of a sudden becomes BiS.

The PVP vendors are gone, solely because they didnt want PVE players to gear up with pvp gears. Thats one of the reasons why PVP Power and PVP Resilience were introduced in MOP in the first place. To make it off putting for PVE.

Personally, I prefer the PVP vendors, farm honors and purchase pvp gears with thoose stats of your choosing (since reforging secondary stats are gone). This system was the "healthiest" but newly max lvled players always shouted that they feel weak and couldnt do anything in BGs, they would just be owned. So Blizzard made PVE gears strong in PVP once again.

its a hell of a roller coaster, and developers have absolute no idea how to combat this system.

What some the best is not always BIS as you said yourself. Yet now your saying if it some the best it's bis. Hm.
    I'm saying that the pvp gear has performed the best in it's slot

BuT blOoODmAleTT sAys SoMEthiNG diFFerEnt!?//11

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm saying that the pvp gear has performed the best in it's slot

BuT blOoODmAleTT sAys SoMEthiNG diFFerEnt!?//11
    You said for most classes it's bis. You so far have shown 1 spec, 1 slot that it is tied for BIS

You said for most classes it's bis. You so far have shown 1 spec, 1 slot that it is tied for BIS
    I've showed several instances where it's also beaten the bloodmallet suggestion on a pure single target fight

keep up your appeal to authority @ bloodmallet. You can't really argue sims and traits when you still refuse to acknowledge how sims are done in a vacuum and how you have no idea what you're talking about.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've showed several instances where it's also beaten the bloodmallet suggestion on a pure single target fight

keep up your appeal to authority @ bloodmallet. You can't really argue sims and traits when you still refuse to acknowledge how sims are done in a vacuum and how you have no idea what you're talking about.
    "They are done in a vacuum"
    Yet you are showing vacuums by showing literally the first boss for the raid. Which is just sit there and dps.

And again you just keep showing people who have high parses wearing the gear. But funnily enough alot of them are being best by people NOT wearing PvP gear.

"They are done in a vacuum"
    Yet you are showing vacuums by showing literally the first boss for the raid. Which is just sit there and dps.

And again you just keep showing people who have high parses wearing the gear. But funnily enough alot of them are being best by people NOT wearing PvP gear.
    Do you not understand what the term "patchwerk fight" means?

Jesus christ, it's like talking to an infant.

The only fight to see raw dps is a stand and dps fight, i.e a patchwerk fight. You know? like patchwerk in naxxramas? that just stood there?

You're literally arguing to argue, with no common sense at all. Like, you wanna see how classes sim on behe where they move around and have a 2nd add up to multidot? Or queen's court? Or za'qul where there's adds to cleave off of? Lmao

DO YOU WANT TO COMPARE SINGLE TARGET BLOODMALLET REPORTS ON A FIGHT THAT ISN'T SINGLE TARGET?
    Last edited by 123youshowme; 2019-12-28 at 06:00 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you not understand what the term "patchwerk fight" means?

Jesus christ, it's like talking to an infant.

The only fight to see raw dps is a stand and dps fight, i.e a patchwerk fight. You know? like patchwerk in naxxramas? that just stood there?

You're literally arguing to argue, with no common sense at all. Like, you wanna see how classes sim on behe where they move around and have a 2nd add up to multidot? Or queen's court? Or za'qul where there's adds to cleave off of? Lmao
    So wait is bloodmallet, sims, and calculating in a vacuum good or bad cause you have said both many times over.

And again, your missing "most classes" cause so far you have shown only 1 class, with 1 spec, with 1 slot. You showed some people parsing high on the first boss using those pieces, but that is far from BIS

So wait is bloodmallet, sims, and calculating in a vacuum good or bad cause you have said both many times over.

And again, your missing "most classes" cause so far you have shown only 1 class, with 1 spec, with 1 slot. You showed some people parsing high on the first boss using those pieces, but that is far from BIS
    If you beat the best, you're not the best? lmao ok

PvP gear sims/parses just as good/better than a lot of the raid equivalent, but it's not best in slot because "reasons"

Sure fam. Anyway pvp pieces are bis for most classes.

and yes, most.

Warrior, DH, DK (the one from method you mentioned earlier), Hunter, Monk, Mage, Shaman.

That's 7/13, so most.

Thanks for playing.
    Last edited by 123youshowme; 2019-12-28 at 06:11 PM.