Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Mohammed Bonesaw Man isn't among those sentenced, then there was no justice. This is just MbS throwing his assassins under the bus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'd go a fair sight farther than not allying - there's no reason for the United States to have any business relationships with Saudi Arabia whatsoever. These are the fuckers that knocked down our towers, that push a strain of Islamism that is explicitly against everything we and our people believe and stand for. We have no need of them and I could not possibly care less if I pay eleven cents more for gas (or whatever the excuse of the day is) as a result of severing all ties with that cesspool.
    We don't agree very often, but this is one of those times.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'd go a fair sight farther than not allying - there's no reason for the United States to have any business relationships with Saudi Arabia whatsoever. These are the fuckers that knocked down our towers, that push a strain of Islamism that is explicitly against everything we and our people believe and stand for. We have no need of them and I could not possibly care less if I pay eleven cents more for gas (or whatever the excuse of the day is) as a result of severing all ties with that cesspool.
    The Saudis have Washington in their pockets literally this administration worse than others but this has been going on for a long time. There's way too much money to lose personally by severing ties with the Saudis.

You have to weigh the costs with something like this. Is a Journalist important enough to move a key regional ally in the hands of a growing world power? Doing so would almost end the Petro-Dollar with a replacement more likely the Petro-Yuan/Petro-Euro coming in which would trigger all kinds of nasty things. The scary aspect to all of this is how much Saudi Arabia knows they have the US over a barrel.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    /shrug well it’s not that surprising that the obvious ring leader leaves unscathed. He would never be punished in SA even if he straight out said it.
    Thou I am shocked they didn’t just grab random prisoners and point at them to be the culprits
    Standard operating procedure is to grab some Shia n pin blame on them.

Like when saudis say they are allied with US anti-terrorism agenda against al qaida etc, then instead go whack some shia leaders that ask for human rights..

I pity those who will actually believe that those 5 fools decided that without order from high above.
    And gratz, 5 geniuses (and others, who got jail sentences), you were worthless to your country/prince/wannabe sultan.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The Saudi Prince is vile scum, and everyone knows this is a sham.

At some point, one must decide to stop allying with trash like him.
    Clean energies cannot come fast enough. SA is trash
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker