Is there a current list of what features confirmed/removed in WC3 Reforged?

the megathread didnt really have any details that I could find and the WC3 subreddits arent being helpful either.

I just want to know what got canned before I decide to purchase or wait it out.

from what i seen its basically WC3 with a nice slap of paint and more modern battle net compatibility....

I mean hell the original DOTA was remade on there...so question is

Do you like Warcraft 3?
    Do you like the new graphics?

if yes then go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    from what i seen its basically WC3 with a nice slap of paint and more modern battle net compatibility....

I mean hell the original DOTA was remade on there...so question is

Do you like Warcraft 3?
    Do you like the new graphics?

if yes then go for it
    But I mean what about the story changes and cinematics, etc etc? that new enhanced campaign mode alongside the original that will stay the same?

They aren't changing the campaign anymore.

#4 so they remaded the intro cinematic completly but All other cinematic is untouched?

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    #4 so they remaded the intro cinematic completly but All other cinematic is untouched?
    They are remaking the Arthas vs Illidan cinematic, as we have seen screenshots and some seconds of footage from it.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory