Thread: Warrior shield

10+ Year Old Account

Warrior shield

Hey guys,I'm having a hard time getting a decent ilvl shield for my warrior. Just recently hit 120, and I want to tank higher level dungeons, but the second people inspect me, they boot me for my 390 shield. Is there a way to get it via the pvp conquest 500 cap options? Is there a blue with higher ilvl than 400 that i can quest to get. I dont raid much but i do mythic dungeons, and the only one i know is from junkyard, a lower chance at that. Please help.

Just do the emissaries that Armor/weapon boxes (whichever box shield usally come with) also keep an eye on all world quests, sometimes those can reward armor and such as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Just do the emissaries that Armor/weapon boxes (whichever box shield usally come with) also keep an eye on all world quests, sometimes those can reward armor and such as well.
    Lol literally the second I post this I ran motherlode and got the shield there. Maybe I should complain about how difficult it is getting BIS trinkets from nylotha

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeznuts View Post
    Hey guys,I'm having a hard time getting a decent ilvl shield for my warrior. Just recently hit 120, and I want to tank higher level dungeons, but the second people inspect me, they boot me for my 390 shield. Is there a way to get it via the pvp conquest 500 cap options? Is there a blue with higher ilvl than 400 that i can quest to get. I dont raid much but i do mythic dungeons, and the only one i know is from junkyard, a lower chance at that. Please help.
    Yes, you can get a 440 ilvl shield with the first PvP cap quest. The first one is a weapon quest, and there is a shield among them.

What Azralon said easiest way