Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
16
LastLast
  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    We probably don't have them because blizzard deoesn't want to take the time teo do them. Lack of understanding the lore makes people feel such a thing would be too outlandish, but you can utilise lore about them already given to make a case.. and ofc, even outlandish things can feel an integeral part of a race with the right story to present it.

    if that wasn't the case, we would have no new classes, and everyone would be stuck in exactly teh same state they were introduced.

    i think blizzard doesn't want to give more race/class combos, might be becase it's work, might be they feel it would dilute their unique feel of each race. howver there are ways you can give a few more class race combos using existing lore or creating. And if you don't want to do that, you can still introduce class playstyles to races by disguising the class in a different identity or skin. for exmample, you can disguise the druid as a Botanist when it comes to the blood elves. Just like we called Blood elf paladins Blood Knights, and Kul'tiran shamans are Tidesages not actual shaman in the sense you're use to. In a similar way, you can call blood elf druids Botanists.

    Now if blizzard were more thorough and cared more about lore, the way you would do this would be to alter some of the druid spell nams and visual effects when making them botanists, you might even disguise the shapeshifts, instead making them states rather than forms, or you could do forms like full cat form or instead a Saberon type thing - playstyle wise it's exactly the same class, i'ts just that the names of many of hte spells are different and the visual/special effects on them are.

    This is ofc upt ot blizzard, it's somethign they could have done in classic, Night elf priests were the classic example, they used arcane spells instead of the light to deal damage, and it was starlight and moonlight healing instead of yellow light, but instead they chose to turn them i nto light priests - steramlining the process but sacrificing the unique lore they had. It's possible nobody envisioned this solution back then, we are all creative beings, and just because they have a team deosn't mean they always come up with great ideas. some of you come up with excellent ideas believe you me have never entered any of htier minds, some of them are seen and taken up by blizzard, otheres are not seen at all, or are seen but not used for various reasons you or aI may not entirely understand with their whole design process and how their engine works.

    Who knows.

    - - - Updated - - -


    I edited the post, your respond to further, as I noticed you quoted the first draft, please read the more detailed amended version. Thanks for the reply.


    In essence, bear in mind I am merely pointing out elments of the nigthborne story that can be used. not should be used, or will be used.. I can't ultimately make that determination on what will qualify, the devs have to, if they it is a reason then it becomes a reason, that is the bottom line. I can only go by what would be convincing enough to me, so you must bear this in mind.
    You are the one who do not understand the lore. To be a druid, you need to have a connection to nature and a teacher.

    Nightborne and Blood elf have none. They are arcane society, live in town, have little to no interest in nature. And they have no one like Cenarius/Malfurion/ etc to teach them.

    The issue with fan (whatever they are fan about) is that it always cloud their judgment.

    And on a side note, it takes time and ressources to make a new race of druide because of the art needed for the animal form.

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    You are the one who do not understand the lore. To be a druid, you need to have a connection to nature and a teacher.

    Nightborne and Blood elf have none. They are arcane society, live in town, have little to no interest in nature. And they have no one like Cenarius/Malfurion/ etc to teach them.

    The issue with fan (whatever they are fan about) is that it always cloud their judgment.

    And on a side note, it takes time and ressources to make a new race of druide because of the art needed for the animal form.
    Off course specialka, I have no understanding of the lore, you are the experts I defer to, and my brain is far to weak and incapable of grasping th elore - (obvious - I can't even type properly or use words correctly in a sentence = low education and simple mind). I'm clearly one of those silly and annoying crazed fans, who obsess about things and just don't have the mental capacity to understand the things they fixate on.

    End up jumping on forums and wasting everyone's time with their pure fanfiction and lack of understanding anything that pertains to the things they are obivusly crazed and clouded over. It takes only a truly neutral, objective and rational mind that has carefully examined all the facts about topics they have no passion about to properly understand all the ins and outs, not a crazy stupid fan that's mindlessly obsessed with things he clearly knows little about.

    Nightborne cannot be druids, that's just absolutely silly. Nor can blood elves. they don't have Malfurion and Cenarius, unlike the Trolls and Kul'tirans. What useless fan fic, I know I'm just as bad as those guys in classic that said wow would get expanded, or that sub-races should be a thing, or that night elves should get mages and blizzard should open up new class combos or a whole host of other game, class and race ideas, which are obviously fanfic from stupid obsessed fans with totally clouded judgement requiring the intelligent pragmatists to bring them down to earth with sound logic and reasoning for accepting the established order and making sure they don't bring their ridiculous imagination that just confuses everything and makes absolutely no sense.


    What was I thinking, Nightborne druids? Impossible, monks are perfectly logical as you can clearly see by them being playable, druidsm amongs tthe nightborne? that's just fanfic. I see the error of my ways.

    Thank you Shan'do.


    Now with my new found clarity (which I don't understand, but my betters say so, therefore it must be true), let me confidently say that Nightborne can't be druids. Nightborne are not capable of being druids. Nightborne have no capacity to be druids. Nightborne can never be druids. Nightborne will never be druids.

  3. #263
    I guess you have some big issues on your own. Must be a hard life.

    Have a nice day.

    Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-01-05 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

  4. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    I guess you have some big issues on your own. Must be a hard life.

    Have a nice day.
    Raven likes to talk a lot about this. It's not a hard life, it's passionate. When you have passion in speaking about themes that makes you interested, it's just hard to stop talking about it even when half of the world already told him many times the same thing as you did. I did, many people i saw saying it. But if there's a breach about nightborne being druids somehow, in future etc, he will take it. Because this version of nightborne you know now is from a society that was teached to be that way for years, but just like kids, they might want to be interested in other things that is not (only) arcane magic and feel quite limited, wants to explore the world, learn with ancestors, etc.

  5. #265
    Ofc, anything can be anything. Thats modern WoW for ya. Get with the program.

    Complaining about this is soo 2014.

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I ask where is blood elves druids? And i am serious.
    Blizzard pretends they don't exist. In Chronicle they retconned them to be mages. However, why don't we have mage-druid hybrids then? They are different from nightborne since they had over 10 years to learn druidism from tauren.
    Last edited by matrix123mko; 2020-01-05 at 01:24 PM.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

  7. #267
    Legendary! Darkeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    6,804
    Druids require extra model work. This isnt hard, OP. This is Activision Blizzard we are talking about.

  8. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    everyone in wow can and have 'magical affinity" if a race can't be a certain race is pure because the race, generally don't do that, like Draeneis not being warlocks, don't mean don't have the affinity, their society just despise the practices

    Monks are fucking easy to be, thats why every race can be with just a teacher in their homes, just like warriors, hunters, rogues and even mages



    but every race indeed does, one are more inclined to other because cultural things
    Nope. Most people in WoW literally cannot use magic, your average citizen, farmer, soldier etc has no magical ability. Major lore characters like Varian or Garrosh - had no magical ability. It's basic lore really

  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I don't understand why this didn't happen. Valewalker Farodin's close and integral role with the nightborne as well as the Val'sharah druids and priest refugees who join them up, not to mention the very active Botanists who work with nature magic amongst the nightborne...


    This demonstrates both an aptitude for nature and relationships with druids who are actively help and like them. Valewalker Farodin is fond of them. Furthermore you see they have members that love nature, why aren't they druids?

    The Arcan'dor the centre of their new identity replacing the Nightwell with its dual arcane/nature composition

    How the F*** are they able to be monks before druids...?


    I don't understand...? Druidsm in wow no longer efels elven, seriously 1 out of 6 playable druids are elves. It feels more a troll/tauren thing now. I use to feel druidsm was the elven equivalent of other races shamanism, a more intellectual approach to nature full of elven softness and love for the beauty of nature.. it has that tone for it. Whiles shamanism felt more Tauren/orc/troll like - based not on love but on respect/fear for nature of w hich the lements are a major part of (just as when we think of natural sources, we think of wind, storms earthquakes, as well as trees and animals - it's all part of nature in our understanding).

    Anyway, druidsm in wow had a distinct elven feel to it that it has lost by the failure to bring it to the other elven groups. The most likely candidate were the nightborne.
    Please tell me who gives a fuck...

  10. #270
    Over 9000! Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    9,753
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Amusing how a man gives his opinion and boldly exclaims it to be a fact, especially after it has been pointed out to him that what may not make sense to you, may do so to others.
    amusing how you can't differentiate an opinion to a fact, a fanfic to actual real lore

    this is beyond making sense to one and making to others, its simple not making sense into the game lore


    But you're still trying to argue that opinion is not fac which is obvious and un-necessary while at the same time calling your opinion fact, which is just double standard, and confusing. But oh well, keep insisting.
    nightborne not making sense being druid is not my opinion is a game fact, and since you can't prove otherwise only make more blatantly obvious.

    Are you one of those people turn your nose up fan idea, framing fanfic as some sort of derogative term while at the same time passionately responding on a forum about a made up fatnasty world with lots of equally made up scenarios and situations which essentially is someone elses fanfic - yet you criticise your own fellow player humans on this forum for stating theirs In a thread made for exactly that purpose? Isn't this all a bit dis-ingenious, hypocritical and frankly arrogant of you?
    i have no problem with fan dieas and fanfic if you know what theya re, fanfics with no sense to the actual lore, when you try to paint as "make sense because you think so" is where my problem lies

    and for the second part, please drop from your high horse, your scenarios still make a s much sense as a goblin druid

    You've said nothing to convince me, and clearly many others that all of this makes no sense and has no reason to it, and you refuse to accept any other view point than your own.
    of course nothing will convincing you, im not trying to convince no one, im stating facts about the game lore

    I'll be frank with you, I can see how you might not think this as something the lore on the nightborne support, but I have yet to be satisfied for your explanation why Nightborne can be monks but not druids based on established lore.
    its because you are an elf fanboy, if try to come up with nonsene to explain void elf druid everything for you will make sense as druids

    there is no mystery here
    1- they have not a single druid in their history
    2- They are not a nature based society they are an heavy arcane based society
    3- they have no ties with nature
    4- they do not live in harmony with nature
    5- they don't seem to care nothing for nature magic at all
    6- they do not have any relationship with a Wild god/Loa
    7- they are more inclined to blood elf magic culture
    8- they do not have an interaction with the emerald dream
    9- they do not seem to want to be

    and those are from the tob of my head

    and to be monk you only need:

    a pandaren monk in your starting area wot each you to be, this literally happen to every other race in MOP, why would be different now?

    f you had approached it like others , and said simply blizzard doesn't want it so at least for now, or are too lazy to design nightborne druid forms, or aren't doing it because that would be 5 horde druid races to 3 alliance ones, or a more honest "I don't like the idea", then at least you'd be sincere. But you are going to some lengths to bash someone elses thoughts without any logical justification.
    are you for real? i gave plenty of lore justification of why it make no sense
    All we have is your opinion that "it makes no sense", not any real proof..
    just because you don't like it don't mean its nto "real proof", there is real proof it is in the game and in the nightborne lore


    which you can't really provide because this is a work of fiction and this discussion is based on opinions that draw their inspiration from the fictional material, but nothing more.
    we can provide that, the ingame lore provide that, the nightborne lore and society provide that they make zero sense to be druids

    No one but you is arguing that any of this is fact. It's all make belief. Don't create new arguments that don't exist here.
    its a fact because its in the game already dude, just because its a fiction don't mean it don't have any facts in th narrative and you can just pretend things don't exist, or pretend it make sense in the game because it does in your head



    Can you prove Valewalker Farodin is not a druid?
    we can:

    Farodin was part of an ancient order of keepers that was formed by the first of the elven magi, and a small enclave of proto-druids
    not a druid, and his tittle valewalker also is a reference to another game class, not a druid

    Can you prove that he or one of the Val'Sharah refugees now part of Suramar cannot teach the nightborne. Can you prove that this cannot happen or isn't feasible?
    just because they run to suramar don't mean they are part of the suramar city or part of the nightborne

    and even so, to one to teach someone must want to learn, and again, nightborne are an arcane based society, they do not care about rustic primal magic

    the argument is made that nightborne druids given the story background are more feasible than monks, and a case can be made for nightborne druids, or even should be made based on that.

    what background? their background of cutting themselves from their night elf brethren, and never had anything with nature magic? because they didn't

    its literally "they should be druids because are elf"
    ]But do you even need to have a historical basis for any class?
    most of times yes, when they don't, they must make sense somehow within the race, or they can just make any race be any class with this argument

    even goblin druids who became druids to get more profit

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Nope. Most people in WoW literally cannot use magic, your average citizen, farmer, soldier etc has no magical ability. Major lore characters like Varian or Garrosh - had no magical ability. It's basic lore really
    you are talking about "people" and individuals, im talking about the race in general

    any race can have "magic affinity", even if Varian and Garrosh do not have any magic the race does, you can find powerful mages, shamans, paladins and warlocks among then

  11. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    amusing how you can't differentiate an opinion to a fact, a fanfic to actual real lore

    this is beyond making sense to one and making to others, its simple not making sense into the game lore




    nightborne not making sense being druid is not my opinion is a game fact, and since you can't prove otherwise only make more blatantly obvious.


    i have no problem with fan dieas and fanfic if you know what theya re, fanfics with no sense to the actual lore, when you try to paint as "make sense because you think so" is where my problem lies

    and for the second part, please drop from your high horse, your scenarios still make a s much sense as a goblin druid



    of course nothing will convincing you, im not trying to convince no one, im stating facts about the game lore



    its because you are an elf fanboy, if try to come up with nonsene to explain void elf druid everything for you will make sense as druids

    there is no mystery here
    1- they have not a single druid in their history
    2- They are not a nature based society they are an heavy arcane based society
    3- they have no ties with nature
    4- they do not live in harmony with nature
    5- they don't seem to care nothing for nature magic at all
    6- they do not have any relationship with a Wild god/Loa
    7- they are more inclined to blood elf magic culture
    8- they do not have an interaction with the emerald dream
    9- they do not seem to want to be

    and those are from the tob of my head

    and to be monk you only need:

    a pandaren monk in your starting area wot each you to be, this literally happen to every other race in MOP, why would be different now?



    are you for real? i gave plenty of lore justification of why it make no sense


    just because you don't like it don't mean its nto "real proof", there is real proof it is in the game and in the nightborne lore




    we can provide that, the ingame lore provide that, the nightborne lore and society provide that they make zero sense to be druids



    its a fact because its in the game already dude, just because its a fiction don't mean it don't have any facts in th narrative and you can just pretend things don't exist, or pretend it make sense in the game because it does in your head





    we can:



    not a druid, and his tittle valewalker also is a reference to another game class, not a druid



    just because they run to suramar don't mean they are part of the suramar city or part of the nightborne

    and even so, to one to teach someone must want to learn, and again, nightborne are an arcane based society, they do not care about rustic primal magic




    what background? their background of cutting themselves from their night elf brethren, and never had anything with nature magic? because they didn't

    its literally "they should be druids because are elf"


    most of times yes, when they don't, they must make sense somehow within the race, or they can just make any race be any class with this argument

    even goblin druids who became druids to get more profit

    - - - Updated - - -



    you are talking about "people" and individuals, im talking about the race in general

    any race can have "magic affinity", even if Varian and Garrosh do not have any magic the race does, you can find powerful mages, shamans, paladins and warlocks among then
    But that's not what we're talking about - the whole argument is you saying anyone can be a monk - which uses magic - so obviously not everyone can be a monk

  12. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Almaric View Post
    Please tell me who gives a fuck...
    I guess you have something more interesting to discuss on the lore forum of a 15 year old game.

  13. #273
    because the game says so. if you disagree you are wrong

  14. #274
    Over 9000! Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    9,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    But that's not what we're talking about - the whole argument is you saying anyone can be a monk - which uses magic - so obviously not everyone can be a monk
    and anyone - any race - can be a monk, is not that hard,because - any race - can use that kind of magic

    you only need a pandaren trainer and monks will exist in your race, simple as that.

  15. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    and anyone - any race - can be a monk, is not that hard,because - any race - can use that kind of magic

    you only need a pandaren trainer and monks will exist in your race, simple as that.
    But that's literally not what we were ever talking about, any race can possess the ability to use chi magic that being a monk demands - but that doesn't mean everyone can. The same basic rules of magic apply, regardless of race - simply not every can use magic

  16. #276
    Over 9000! Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    9,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    But that's literally not what we were ever talking about, any race can possess the ability to use chi magic that being a monk demands - but that doesn't mean everyone can. The same basic rules of magic apply, regardless of race - simply not every can use magic
    its literally what im talking about, maybe you were in the wrong though

    cause literally any race can be monks, its not that hard to someone learn that, its showed that you only need a pandaren teacher and people willingly to learn, and people who can learn pop up without a problem, its not like mages, warlocks that you need waaaay more studies and practice or like druids and shamans that you need more than just a teacher.

  17. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its literally what im talking about, maybe you were in the wrong though

    cause literally any race can be monks, its not that hard to someone learn that, its showed that you only need a pandaren teacher and people willingly to learn, and people who can learn pop up without a problem, its not like mages, warlocks that you need waaaay more studies and practice or like druids and shamans that you need more than just a teacher.
    I wonder how Orcs became mages then, or warlocks in the first place too huh. And how Hamuul Runetotem became a druid, or many in lore characters that are specialist classes of races that don't have a tradition of that class amongst them.

    I think this is enough to prove you are not correct on this matter here (sorry buddy, I disagree). You really only need a teacher and a willingness to do it (a culture can help or can develop because of one (like it did for Hamuul and the Mulgore Tauren as an example of culture). I think nightborne have that and more to warrant having that class. You keep trying to make arguements reminscent of Obelisk KAi, to crate some sort of impression that there is no way in lore nightborne can become druids, and that's just plain false. Lore has nothing to do with it, as becoming a class doesn't depend on lore as often as it does. Lore is always created to bring a class to a race anyway, and nightborne has sufficient lore to afford a druid class, but doesn't actually need to have pre-existing lore as new one can be created.

    So having lore for it or not having lore is not the main criteria, you are not correct on this or using the lore to establish or prove that nightborne druidsm isn't possible or soouldnt' be a thing, as I mentioned to you a few posts ago, you're better off citing reasons like 5 horde druid races to 3 alliance ones, or work with forms etc as better reasons.. it's a judgement call on whether nightborne become druids, there is reason for it, but in a scenario where nightborne ally with blood elves instead of night elves migh havve been enough to shift the judgement to "not really a fit" - esepcially if you don't look closely.

    And @Bennett is right, that isn't what the topic is mainly about, you did stray a bit, - no judgement there though, I do it all the time, go off on a litttle sidetrack that sometimes grow.

    Let me guess, you don't agree with me, but I suspect this is not going to be about whether what I'm saying is true or not, it isa bout you being right, and you cannot accept not being right when you've put thought into something and have clear logical reasons you understand. You come off to me as a bit arrogant in this regard, and you appear to come off a bit angry to me based on the language you use when you address. This tells me a lot about you.

  18. #278
    As it was told to you, as the Lore currently stand, a nightborne druid does not make sense. Period.

    If the Lore evolves, then that will change. Imo, every race should not be able to do every class.

  19. #279
    Over 9000! Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    9,753
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I wonder how Orcs became mages then
    by training, kil'jaden teach the first orcs shamans how to use the arcane and the fel magic, in cataclysm Warchief Garrosh start to training more orcs mages to supply their forces and not rely on the warlocks, most of then were trained by undead/blood elf mages

    the Orc mage trainer in the orc starting area specifically said she spend years studying in undercity , its not something they simple "yup now im a mage1!!"
    or warlocks in the first place too huh.
    are you for real?
    And how Hamuul Runetotem became a druid, or many in lore characters that are specialist classes of races that don't have a tradition of that class amongst them.
    you are just being disingenuous here
    I think this is enough to prove you are not correct on this matter here (sorry buddy, I disagree).
    no, i think it actually proved im correct, they learn in acceptable manner and lore friendly, it made sense

    your "assumption" is literally "they are elf they should be druids herp derp"
    You really only need a teacher and a willingness to do it
    and nightborne have none of this, neither a teacher neither wiling to learn nature shenanigans, they only care about arcane stuff, thats why they went with the blood elves

    (a culture can help or can develop because of one (like it did for Hamuul and the Mulgore Tauren as an example of culture).
    Taurens were always pro-nature living in harmony with the natural world, is natural for then, this didn't happen with nightborne, no matter how you with for


    I think nightborne have that and more to warrant having that class.
    "bEcAuSe ThEY aRe ElVeS"

    its a bullshit excuse

    You keep trying to make arguements reminscent of Obelisk KAi,
    what? im making my own arguments based on the lore, arguments that you cannot refute, because they are right and you are toying with fanfiction thinking they make sense because it works in your fanfic


    to crate some sort of impression that there is no way in lore nightborne can become druids and that's just plain false.
    Right now, as the lore goes there is simple no way they can become druids, thats simple a fact

    you want to create fanfiction and nonsense to slip that to happen
    Lore has nothing to do with it, as becoming a class doesn't depend on lore as often as it does. Lore is always created to bring a class to a race anyway, and nightborne has sufficient lore to afford a druid class, but doesn't actually need to have pre-existing lore as new one can be created.
    thats not an argument, by this anything can be possible because they could always pull some nonsense and call a day

    So having lore for it or not having lore is not the main criteria, you are not correct on this or using the lore to establish or prove that nightborne druidsm isn't possible or soouldnt' be a thing
    Yes im correct to estate that with the established lore its proved that nightborne druids don't exist, and they don't make any sense, because its reality, like there is no sense to make goblins or gnomes druids

    i never said it should not be a thing, even if i do think so, i said it make no sense, and since there is no lore to explain besides lame fanfiction there is no sense to be done.

    Nightborne druidism make as much sense as undead, goblins and gnomes druids, if you want to open that shit to nightborne it would only be vallid if it would remove the class restriction to all races all together, cause every other race make as much sense or even more sense to be druids than nightborne.
    as I mentioned to you a few posts ago, you're better off citing reasons like 5 horde druid races to 3 alliance ones, or work with forms etc as better reasons.. it's a judgement call on whether nightborne become druids, there is reason for it, but in a scenario where nightborne ally with blood elves instead of night elves migh havve been enough to shift the judgement to "not really a fit" - esepcially if you don't look closely.

    literally what? you are making no sense here

    there is no "call" to make nightborne druids, that shit prob never crossed their minds because spoilers: nightborne culture is totally revolved around arcane magic, and not a single thing about druidism or nature magic


    Let me guess, you don't agree with me, but I suspect this is not going to be about whether what I'm saying is true or not, it isa bout you being right, and you cannot accept not being right when you've put thought into something and have clear logical reasons you understand..
    of course im right, what did i say its wrong? i number several reason why nightborne are not druids neither make zero sense to be druids, you didn't addressed a single one of then, instead you deflect calling me out

    i will put then again:

    1- they have not a single druid in their history
    2- They are not a nature based society they are an heavy arcane based society
    3- they have no ties with nature
    4- they do not live in harmony with nature
    5- they don't seem to care nothing for nature magic at all
    6- they do not have any relationship with a Wild god/Loa
    7- they are more inclined to blood elf magic culture
    8- they do not have an interaction with the emerald dream
    9- they do not seem to want to be

    for you, they can and should be druids, because simply, "they are elves", and for you, it make perfectly sense that elf = druids, despite and regardless the race having no tied with nature, no connection with it, an entire civilization revolved around arcane magic and blablabla, because you, are a long elf and druid player, and you know best what make sense for the elf race and the druid class

    You come off to me as a bit arrogant in this regard, and you appear to come off a bit angry to me based on the language you use when you address. This tells me a lot about you
    the "language" to me is pretty normal for the forum, i don't know where or why are you seeing something "angry" here.

    and called "arrogant" coming from elf player, that made my day, do you know how much that sound ironic?

    if right now, an totally revolved arcane based society, with no tie with nature, not giving a single shit about the nature ways, decide from night to day learn to be druids from however can learn, why this didn't happen with literally any other race in the game yet?

    Orcs, goblins, pandarens, undeads live YEARS with taurens and trolls, 3 of those races are already connected with the nature someway and use nature magic, they have a way close relationship with then than nightborne, why they are not druids? why they should not be druids? but somehow nightborne should be?

    Same with draenei, dwarves, humans, years living with night elves, but they can't be druids, but nightborne and void elves can, because ELF EQUALS DRUID LUL

    thats the point, nightborne make no sense to be druids, there is other races who make more sense and should be druids first, if they make Nightborne druids would be an asspull that any other race should be too

  20. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its literally what im talking about, maybe you were in the wrong though

    cause literally any race can be monks, its not that hard to someone learn that, its showed that you only need a pandaren teacher and people willingly to learn, and people who can learn pop up without a problem, its not like mages, warlocks that you need waaaay more studies and practice or like druids and shamans that you need more than just a teacher.
    How can you be missing the point so much? Monks use magic, not everyone in Warcraft is able to use magic, regardless of race - in fact most people aren't. Therefore being a monk inherently demands more than being a warrior does, which literally anyone can achieve through martial and physical training. That's my whole point, I literally cannot make it any more simple for you - if you still don't get it then I really dunno what to tell ya

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •