Thread: Diving back in

Diving back in

Hey everyone, so I have played SWTOR 2 times I played it in Beta and through Launch and for a few months after. Then I unsubbed and I resubbed right around the last xpac came out I leveled every Rebublic class to 70 which was max at the time. After seeing Rise of Skywalker I have a reinvigorated drive to play the game and want to play the Empire side this time. Are there any guilds actively doing things? I plan to start with a Sniper and then working my way through the classes, so if there is anyone looking for someone to mentor or help out or just someone to shoot the shit with on voice chat while playing hit me up.

If you check out the swtor server forums, you'll see that there's TONS of guilds looking for people. Even people just leveling are highly recruited due to conquest invasions.
    I'm on Satele Shan which is considered the least populated and there's guild spams all day long.
    So go sit on the fleet chat and wait for a spam post or just say "looking for guild" and you'll instantly get whispered. Or check out the forums for more specific stuff like raiding if that's what you plan to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    If you check out the swtor server forums, you'll see that there's TONS of guilds looking for people. Even people just leveling are highly recruited due to conquest invasions.
    I'm on Satele Shan which is considered the least populated and there's guild spams all day long.
    So go sit on the fleet chat and wait for a spam post or just say "looking for guild" and you'll instantly get whispered. Or check out the forums for more specific stuff like raiding if that's what you plan to do.
    Confirmed. I originally found a guild (recently) just by asking in General Chat on the Fleet. Sadly, they weren't as active as I was hoping. Then I asked on the Server Forums, and found a guild that was a much better fit.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I've also found a very active and nice guild. It's a whole different experience if you have people to talk and play with. I'm only level 32 but I'm enjoying every minute of this game. Too bad I didn't start this sooner.

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

Yeah, there are always guilds looking to recruit that will help people. I couldn't take three steps on Dromund Kaas before getting another guild invite on Darth Malgus, though that's probably because they were hoping my other characters (my mains) would join the guild too (I was re-running some characters at the time)