Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Titan Residium to Silver calculation

Hello Guys.

I try to figure out how much silver you get for 1point of Titan Residium with Patch 8.3

They said they will "reset" the Residium and grant us silver for the Residium, similar to previous convertions.

Do anybody know how much silver you will get for 1 point of Residium?

I can afford 1 pce of 445 Gear, but i want to figure out if it is worth saving to get some Gold ?

1 silver per Residuum. So 100k Titan Residuum is 1k gold, since 100 silver is 1 gold.

If you can get upgrade, not worth saving. So if you got enough for 1 445, let's say you have 50k, then you get 500g.

On PTR it was 10 silver per Residuum for a long time, but they changed it recently, probably just an oversight that it was 10 instead 1.

IIRC it's 1 silver for 1 Residuum.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    1 silver per Residuum. So 100k Titan Residuum is 1k gold, since 100 silver is 1 gold.

If you can get upgrade, not worth saving. So if you got enough for 1 445, let's say you have 50k, then you get 500g.

On PTR it was 10 silver per Residuum for a long time, but they changed it recently, probably just an oversight that it was 10 instead 1.
    It was probably 10s to start with because that was the old badges/honor/conquest conversion rate.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    It was probably 10s to start with because that was the old badges/honor/conquest conversion rate.
    Maybe, but since they announced it, blizzard said it would be 1 silver per. So it was kinda strange. But yeah, might be. Maybe they were thinking 10silver at the very first, then noticed that if you had 200k, you would get 20k for it, and then thought it was too much. Or something.

WoW - that is far less than i expected.

So i will definitly spend it now...

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordog View Post
    Hello Guys.

I try to figure out how much silver you get for 1point of Titan Residium with Patch 8.3

They said they will "reset" the Residium and grant us silver for the Residium, similar to previous convertions.

Do anybody know how much silver you will get for 1 point of Residium?

I can afford 1 pce of 445 Gear, but i want to figure out if it is worth saving to get some Gold ?
    Previous conversions like this, usually gives ~46s per point..........if my memory serves.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Previous conversions like this, usually gives ~46s per point..........if my memory serves.
    Those were usually currencies you had a lot less off, though.

Buying stuff to DE will give me more gold

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Have bugger all of TR - given I spend 8 weeks of it getting the same head slot item in a row.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Have bugger all of TR - given I spend 8 weeks of it getting the same head slot item in a row.
    Still, people less unlucky can easily have hundreds of thousands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well...

I just bought my first piece, using TR, after the announcement came. I had been saving all my TR since they were implemented in v8.1, so I bought a 430 piece for 9000 of my 9015 TR..

It's not really like you swim in the stuff...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Too bad they couldn't give some more relevant sum for it. With 1 silver/residuum it might as well have been just nothing

I guess you can still get small residium by getting gear before patch and scrapping it after patch, better than 1k gold or so...

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Well...

I just bought my first piece, using TR, after the announcement came. I had been saving all my TR since they were implemented in v8.1, so I bought a 430 piece for 9000 of my 9015 TR..

It's not really like you swim in the stuff...
    Im getting about 25k of it every week just from mythic+ caches, plus wahtever I DE/scrap so maybe 35k+
    Im sitting on over 500k of it after spending a bunch on gear. If you do high Mythic+, and have done for most of the season, you ARE swimming in it.

Probably why the conversion is so low. Some people definitly have millions of it.

There are people who have millions of residuum saved before they announced the change, they had to downplay the conversion because they dont want to ruing to economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    If you do high Mythic+, and have done for most of the season, you ARE swimming in it.
    You may or may not be swimming in it ... I spent hundreds of thousands just on a head slot alone.

However - I'm not too concerned about the conversion rate, short of making it 1g = 1 TR - then the gold from even having a million TR is a drop in the bucket.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Im getting about 25k of it every week just from mythic+ caches, plus wahtever I DE/scrap so maybe 35k+
    Im sitting on over 500k of it after spending a bunch on gear. If you do high Mythic+, and have done for most of the season, you ARE swimming in it.

Probably why the conversion is so low. Some people definitly have millions of it.
    Even if someone had 1 million residuum, which I doubt too many have, they are just getting like....10k gold? Considering the effort that goes into gathering that much and the current prices and economy, that's almost nothing. You can do an emissary for gold on 5 characters (like 1 hour) and get the same amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Even if someone had 1 million residuum, which I doubt too many have, they are just getting like....10k gold? Considering the effort that goes into gathering that much and the current prices and economy, that's almost nothing. You can do an emissary for gold on 5 characters (like 1 hour) and get the same amount.
    Which is the point. It's not meant as a major source of income, so they can't make the conversion to high.

Irrelevant.

You are receiving free currency conversion for playing the game. This is a non-issue.

Just to provide a source for 1s per TR, a minute ago on ptr: