Poll: Will Razorgore be bugged?

Will Razorgore be bugged on BWL release day?

Remember in vanilla, BC, Wrath, and beyond where he broke pretty much every single patch to the consternation of transmoggers everywhere?

The Razorgore encounter is hands-down the encounter most likely to break due to a bug in all of Warcraft's history.
    Last edited by garicasha; 2020-01-11 at 08:48 AM.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

I wonder if they include the divine intervention skip Razorgore shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely.

Where is the option "it will be broken, but exploit killed anyway"?

hmm it didn't break for me back in the day, its the first 'challenging' fight in terms of aggro, dps priority. I was alliance the first time, this time doing it as horde I feel like it will be easier because of shamans, as alliance at least from what I remember it was harder to round up and consistently slow the adds. I personally don't see the point of exploiting the first boss that actually requires some effort. if you're healing on this one, this is where I think down ranking started to make sense to me. it helps with aggro, priests are lucky to have fade and scream but, you still have to really not just try to heal everyone. you are kinda forced to deal with adds until the eggs are gone so, it was quite touchy as a healer snap aggro on adds. its very easy to aggro half the room and die.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2020-01-11 at 12:09 PM.

Was he bugged in 1.12? If so then yes.

It'll be bugged and the raid will be cleared before blizzard even has a chance to fix it.