Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I doubt it. Now what I do believe is that we'll see Blizzard RTS games/remakes on mobile, but putting WoW on phones and connecting them to live servers to play with people on PC sounds exceptionally unlikely. The idea of them having WoW 2 on mobile or something is a scary prospect and I'd rather not think about the possibility of things like that.
    Mobile wow is different from PC wow , However there is plans for Heroes of the storm remake on mobile due to its low population

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    Everyone has a phone , and the audience is huge

Edit : Dont fall to the bait next Blizzcon where you think the cinematic is about PC wow where its about the mobile one!

My sources just confirmed to me Mobile WoW game is being worked on, It will be announced Next Blizzcon and released Summer 2021
    Budget and team for wow has already moved to the mobile one

The mobile game will have no classes or Races , But Heroes like Thrall, Jaina , etc as Characters with purchasable skins and spell effects

It will have Battlegrounds MAPS like carry the flag , control the BASE , IN Addition to 2 new maps : a MOBA Map and a battle royal one

Thoughts?
    I made an account just to tell you you're a fucking idiot. -1000/10 horrible troll

Mobile wow is different from PC wow , However there is plans for Heroes of the storm remake on mobile due to its low population
    My sources tell me that your sources are made up.

Heroes of the Storm is a game I could see on Mobile, though, if we're pretending to be serious at all here.

I thought I was being constructive by criticizing your thread. My bad, bro.

Or did you mean that I wasn't elaborate enough with my rating? Did you need me to add details on why it was 0/10? I mean I thought about giving you a point for effort, but it didn't seem like it deserved it.
    Such replies add nothing but spams to the ongoing conversation, please refrain from useless comments not relevant to the topic

Such replies add nothing but spams to the ongoing conversation, please refrain from useless comments not relevant to the topic
    Isn't that technically what your response is doing?

Checkmate, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by callmechron View Post
    I made an account just to tell you you're a fucking idiot. -1000/10 horrible troll
    It seems u are triggered lol , relax man

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone has a phone , and the audience is huge

Edit : Dont fall to the bait next Blizzcon where you think the cinematic is about PC wow where its about the mobile one!

My sources just confirmed to me Mobile WoW game is being worked on, It will be announced Next Blizzcon and released Summer 2021
    Budget and team for wow has already moved to the mobile one

The mobile game will have no classes or Races , But Heroes like Thrall, Jaina , etc as Characters with purchasable skins and spell effects

It will have Battlegrounds MAPS like carry the flag , control the BASE , IN Addition to 2 new maps : a MOBA Map and a battle royal one

Thoughts?
    oh good god, it's you again. WHO LET YOU BACK INTO THE BUILDING!

Isn't that technically what your response is doing?

Checkmate, bro.
    My response makes you next time realize that there is no need for your comments that is not on the topic , it serves a purpose for the future

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    oh good god, it's you again. WHO LET YOU BACK INTO THE BUILDING!
    I was here all along...
    Its just now that i got a new sources

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    You can already play it via 1 of numerous streaming apps from your Desk/Laptop onto your phone...
    The real funny thing is, when Diablo mobile comes out, people will emulate it to work for pc's since you're at a bigger advantage on pc than mobile.

That would be same game , Mobile wow is different
    Doubt many would want to delve into WoW from scratch again, and MMOs are already a risky endeavor. But then again, it's Blizzard... they've been doing a lot of shooting themselves in the foot of late these past number of years...

My response makes you next time realize that there is no need for your comments that is not on the topic , it serves a purpose for the future
    But judging the quality of your trolling is very crucial for threads where you make up information to bait responses. I mean, aren't responses like mine why you made this thread in the first place? I'm just giving you a free handout. You looked kind of hungry.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I wouldn't even really care any more. Shadowlands looks to be as uninspired as a wooden broom and 8.3 the same with another stupid artificial currency grind and lame portal jumping scenarios instead of doing some grand-scale involving an actual Old God set free.

I'd take a proper pet-battle mobile game though, why not.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

I was here all along...
    Its just now that i got a new sources
    well considering that EVERY SINGLE leak you got from your old "sources" were fake, that's good. however, going off post history this new "source" probably doesn't exist either.

10+ Year Old Account
    -5/10 not even good bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    What makes me not hate humanity for these threads existing is thinking that SecretAgent isn't the troll, but that he does have some source at Blizzard that keeps trolling HIM over and over and he keeps falling for it. His old source ran out of fake ideas so he got a friend from work to keep the joke rolling. That interpretation is much better.
    Last edited by Rathwirt; 2020-01-04 at 06:09 PM.

Doubt many would want to delve into WoW from scratch again, and MMOs are already a risky endeavor. But then again, it's Blizzard... they've been doing a lot of shooting themselves in the foot of late these past number of years...
    The game wont be as big as wow , it will start small and go big if there is enough interest , its not risky at all

Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    The real funny thing is, when Diablo mobile comes out, people will emulate it to work for pc's since you're at a bigger advantage on pc than mobile.
    "Emulate" ? You can run mobile apps on your PC for a very long time now... such as BlueStack. That's how a lot of botters in Mobile games go...

But Diablo 4 is coming, why anyone would want to play a neutered D3 is beyond me...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    troll or not,its a 100% fact wow will come to mobile someday,they would have to be insane not to take advantage of the huge profits,and phone gaming isnt what it used to be,we have some rpg's on phones that are more complex and better than most on pc,specialy the joke bethesda puts out
    not every game will go to mobile. wow is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    At this point I wouldn't even really care any more. Shadowlands looks to be as uninspired as a wooden broom and 8.3 the same with another stupid artificial currency grind and lame portal jumping scenarios instead of doing some grand-scale involving an actual Old God set free.

I'd take a proper pet-battle mobile game though, why not.
    Pet battle alone is nothing... , it will have alot of gameplay aspects like battlegrounds

"Emulate" ? You can run mobile apps on your PC for a very long time now... such as BlueStack. That's how a lot of botters in Mobile games go...

But Diablo 4 is coming, why anyone would want to play a neutered D3 is beyond me...
    Emulate was merely a safe ubiquitous expression since I can't know people's knowledge on the subject