Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurwi View Post
    He's not wrong on the bolded part. Developers don't do that. They have designers for that.
    You're arguing semantics here. The point is contrary to what he was saying, loot tables & exp values are actually designed on a mob by mob basis not because it is of a certain type and boss/elite status. The point is there are certain items that can appear on any type of mob of that classification but the actual loot table is made on an individual basis for every single mob in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stocks is really only worth repeat runs if you've got an extremely efficient AoE group together but somehow can't get anyone to haul ass out of Stormwind.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

i like using stocks to lvl from 15-19/20, had friend and my lvl 15 sit at door and used brothers 60 rogue to clear, made prob 25g off vendoring the trash and misc bad greens. got prob 5-10 greens for my friends mage and about the same for my hunter, plus alot of linen/wool and some silk. On top of 2 blues and another 15 ish greens worth putting on ah to sell for war/pally.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Omg, I wasted so many hours on this. Is there an official statement anywhere? Is this true for ragefire chasm as well?
    My question is if you could clearly tell you weren't getting returns, why did you continue wasting hours on it.