Gonna roll a horde resto druid on Heartseeker

I hear horde needs help here.!!!

ok see you in 2-4 months when your level 60 and can actually help horde with whatever they need help with.
    (yes i play on heartseeker, lol)

I did resto too. My fav class ever.
    However on 60 I stoped playing resto cos resto just sucks. Not the gameplay not the fun, just pure balancing/heal output is just bad!
    But go for it if you not into endgame raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by WKOstarion View Post
    ok see you in 2-4 months when your level 60 and can actually help horde with whatever they need help with.
    (yes i play on heartseeker, lol)
    Heard they are outnumbered 2:1 by alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    2-4 months? If he can speed it up its like 2 weeks or even faster depends on his mindfulness and time capability xD Mine are low so i stuck at 50.

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    2-4 months? If he can speed it up its like 2 weeks or even faster depends on his mindfulness and time capability xD Mine are low so i stuck at 50.
    it is absolutely terrifying to imagine the no-lifing 24/7 needed to reach lvl 60 in 2 weeks - or even faster - in classic WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    Heard they are outnumbered 2:1 by alliance.
    I play there. 2:1 is abt right. Maybe closer to 2.5:1 at 60 but for lower levels it's not skewed that bad. Also most 60 ally who pvp are in major cities with their insta qs. There is a bigger horde presence out in the world than youd expect for this lopsided server. Always a group of 15 in wpl/ epl. But good luck with searing gorge and burning steppes at raid time