Quote Originally Posted by BaronRivendare View Post
    Didnt laugh once... are you trying to promote your videos?

What on earth is this? This forum is starting to become a weird advertising platform for terrible content creators.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    That was actually quite funny, but you're an Asmon fan so ofc you say otherwise
    I simply can't understand whats to like about that guy but hey .. who i'm I to judge.. some people are smart enough to like dumb shit

There's a bit of context you need to know to understand this video. Basically Asmongold has been ganked a lot by this guy called Advertise, Asmon throws a tantrum on his stream and it is assumed that he got Advertise banned on Twitch. Advertise points out at Asmongolds hypocritical behaviour and that he overreacts way to much at something fun and harmless that is part of the game.

The video is not really funny but it perfectly shows the chemistry between the streamers. Except Alexensual who left WoW and Pink Sparkles who left Asmongold.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The video is not really funny but it perfectly shows the chemistry between the streamers. Except Alexensual who left WoW and Pink Sparkles who left Asmongold.
    1. yeah this whole thing was cringy...
    2. its funny cause alex was talking about for years how classic would kill retail and he would play it all day every day cause it would be so good
    3. wait she did?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. yeah this whole thing was cringy...
    2. its funny cause alex was talking about for years how classic would kill retail and he would play it all day every day cause it would be so good
    3. wait she did?
    I was hoping this was going to be a Hirumaredx thread. Much disappoint. 2/10 would not upvote this thread.

lol miserable person much papi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post

Well that was garbage...

Quote Originally Posted by HAuy View Post
    That was actually quite funny, but you're an Asmon fan so ofc you say otherwise
    I am? Thats news to me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BaronRivendare View Post
    lol miserable person much papi?
    Youre confusing taste for emotions.

If this is "gold content," I'm terrified to see what would qualify as silver or worse. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    If this is "gold content," I'm terrified to see what would qualify as silver or worse. Jesus.
    If you’re not on Faerlina and haven’t watched these guys for the past few months it prob doesn’t make sense to you. Carry on.

5+ Year Old Account
    as someone that thoroughly enjoyed the streamer drama, this was gold and thank you for sharing

10+ Year Old Account
    You are, quite frankly, a sub-par content creator. 4/10 because I like the use of color you used.

Didn’t watch. Glad I didn’t after reading the above comments. I thought this thread was going to be about earning gold.
    What a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    You are, quite frankly, a sub-par content creator. 4/10 because I like the use of color you used.
    I can’t take credit for that as I didn’t make it but I’d love to see your work!? ;P

It makes me sad that someone spent all that effort animating that