Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Canirus View Post
    If you're exaggerating, then it means you must at least dislike them somewhat. Otherwise there is nothing to exaggerate.

So you weren't joking. You just lied about having "only joked" about them. You were actually serious.

So we're back at the start.
    It makes no sense for someone to play a Gnome if they don't like them.

Why would you play a Gnome if you don't like them?
    I think explaining three times is enough for most people.

Gnomes are the BEST meat for sandwiches!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I think explaining three times is enough for most people.
    You've said you were only joking and then said that you really didn't like them. So you contradicted yourself.

I second this, their heritage armor is amazing.

You've said you were only joking and then said that you really didn't like them. So you contradicted yourself.
    Then you should read it again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    As opposed to Vulpera, Pandaren, Worgen and Tauren?
    They are all equally bad, tho Tauren is less "cute" and i dont think "cow" furries is as popular as the other ones
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

In a week there will be a lot less gnome players, but a few more "gnome" players at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhidana View Post
    Zandalari Paladins are actually great. Sure, they suffer under the same problem as Tauren, that most class sets don't fit them thematically, but they kinda fit the overall class fantasy by virtue of being this chosen elite caste of holy Warriors with kind of a praetorian kind vibe, when it comes to their lore and their representation in game. If we look back at the status of the Paladin as a hero in WC3, I feel like the Zandalari Prelates really do the best job currently of making the Paladin feel like some sort of elite or hero class, in terms of their fantasy.
    sry.it is only my opinion.zandalari are ugly,same that tauren,for this they can be paladins (favorite class of lot people),so that they find more people who want to play them.in my opinion,none of them really sticks like paladins, and, at this rate, all the ugly wild / animal razes, can be paladin, a sacred class of humans. The rest is invention for convenience.

I'm thinking right now about: worgen, orc, troll, undead ... I see these very very hot races in the near future to get some morbid space class race combination, something like tauren rogue, undead paladin or druid, blood elf druid. ..worgen monk or paladin..nelf paladin or warlock,draenei rogue or warlock..
    and I am so sure that I will see them because, a novelty like any of the aforementioned, is capable of being a powerful hook to attract subscriptions, crispy and tasty subscriptions ....
    Last edited by Capultro; 2020-01-09 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Then you should read it again.
    No, I'm done with your nonsense.

No, I'm done with your nonsense.
    Finally, because it started to get silly.