Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Ever worn a t shirt to work? With a visible tattoo?

Some workplaces don't allow/want that. It's ridiculous to assume that a workplace can order a strip-down to check for ANY tats though, and deny you on those grounds, come on man. xD Dress codes not withstanding, some places just don't want overly tattooed people working there, as is their right, within reason. 'Reason' in the cases I know of for sure is what a t shirt can cover up. Meaning, as long as your tattoos aren't visible while wearing a t-shirt (and any leg-wear), you're good to go.
    Hasn't been a concern for over 20 years in most major cities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Judging from that image, terrible is what it looks like.
    Check the link I posted on the first page. That picture they've done some horrible photoshopping on to cut him out from the background. They don't actually look that bad in motion and on the guy.

It's not crazy nor stupid. While you're at it, give Alleria's tattoos for Ren'dorei players as well:

The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Sounda cool but you should do a temp first and see what it's like.

The only contraceptive with 100% success rate.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Yeah, that mentality is losing ground by the minute tho, more and more places don't give a damn anymore. My financial adviser has neck tats coming out of his suit. People are kinda realizing that any preconceived ideas about tattoos are nothing more than bullshit and wrong opinions =/ It's a long process before it's gonna be completely accepted but inevitably it will eventually get there.
    Depends where you live. And it's not like it's a huge concern, just something to note. Some people don't think about it.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Depends where you live. And it's not like it's a huge concern, just something to note. Some people don't think about it.
    For now. With how connected the world is now with the internet and social media and travelling, I don't believe there's any place in the world that will successfully stay regressive about tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    For now. With how connected the world is now with the internet and social media and travelling, I don't believe there's any place in the world that will successfully stay regressive about tattoos.
    I mean sure, but again, just a footnote, not worth a giant argument.