Uldir decay concepts could work for Forsaken

Now I 've seen it, i realise that the undead art is missing the fungus grwoth decaying matter usually has.. it was a good touch for the Underrot, but I would like to see this added to the forsaken art too.

Maybe a fungal customisation for forsaken?

You want them to grow funghi on their head?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Now I 've seen it, i realise that the undead art is missing the fungus grwoth decaying matter usually has.. it was a good touch for the Underrot, but I would like to see this added to the forsaken art too.

Maybe a fungal customisation for forsaken?
    Yes and no, but I like the idea for customization.

My concern is that Forsaken are generally aware of their appearance, I imagine grooming does occur, seeing as they've existed for however many years since the LK raised them; they would have fungi on them already.

I could see another group of either, raised at a later time, like a death knight died over a mass grave kind of deal (a bit macabre for current wow). Or even troll undead from Uldir, who messed around with a dead fake old god a little too much and became infected.

hey,dont kink shame him

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Yes and no, but I like the idea for customization.

My concern is that Forsaken are generally aware of their appearance, I imagine grooming does occur, seeing as they've existed for however many years since the LK raised them; they would have fungi on them already.

I could see another group of either, raised at a later time, like a death knight died over a mass grave kind of deal (a bit macabre for current wow). Or even troll undead from Uldir, who messed around with a dead fake old god a little too much and became infected.
    I think pursuing the "infected" line could beinteresting, as analterntaive parallel even to undead. You make a good point. omething like an infection that spreads and effects a race can be the premise.

The troll undead could work for this, I'm wondering what race might make the best candidates? Human? elves ? or trolls

Sounds great to me. We're getting more skin, how about less skin and more decay? Bit of brain poking out, growing a mushroom out of my head, mostly skeletal, the possibilities are endless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.