Horrific Visions as a Guardian Druid

So i Main a Resto Druid and use Guardian Spec to level em quest.

As the Horrific Vision is timed by sanity i was wondering if i will be able to solo it as a Guardian Druid. I know i can survive, but will i have the Dps to make it?

Thanks.

Not sure. I know that for Balance, players will do trash as Guardian and then swap over to Boomy for the final boss. Im guessing that you can do the final boss as Guardian, it will just take longer.

You'll definitely make it, the question is always how well you'll do, and how much side stuff/masks you can handle. Actual live experience will tell in couple of days, I guess, when way more people get into doing them.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2020-01-13 at 10:02 PM.

Guardian druid just takes too long for the big guys. I had no problem clearing Zekhan and Thrall with a rank 1 cloak alone as balance, so no need to swap.
    I think as healer main, it's best if you find yourself a group of friends. Then you guys can pull a ton and you'd be helpful.

After playing as guardian as well, yeah, our single-target damage for the bosses is lacking severly. Trash is fine, can just grab a lot and AoE it down.
    Probably need to group up more regularly.

I don't know how your gear is but you can probably just go boomkin. I pull almost everything in the main area, line of sight, aoe it all down with cooldowns, then go to the other 2 side zones with mostly single target. I managed to 3 chest yesterday as solo boomkin but it was tight by the end, i446.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    I don't know how your gear is but you can probably just go boomkin. I pull almost everything in the main area, line of sight, aoe it all down with cooldowns, then go to the other 2 side zones with mostly single target. I managed to 3 chest yesterday as solo boomkin but it was tight by the end, i446.
    You could try stealthing through the main area if you just want the third chest. Saves a bunch of time.