Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Game Services 30% Off Sale

And it's here as speculated. The 30% off Game Services sale is now live. All I can say... what cheap bastards! Sales in the past have been 50% off!

Just wait until the subs drop even more. Then its going to be 50% again.

its only for 2 when i looked. race change and faction change
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    So you make a thread to complain that a discount isn't enough?

Petty no?
    Also to spread awareness that it's available on battle.net for those that might care to take advantage of it. I think you're taking the tongue-in-cheek complaint a little too seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    its only for 2 when i looked. race change and faction change
    Yep, I just didn't want to make the thread title ridiculously long. Plus people will flock to it just based on the words "game services" and "sale."

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Maybe I did. I apologise this site has me jaded af lol.

And to your point your thread was what made me aware to the sale
    Well then it is functioning as intended! No worries, the High Elf Megathread makes me vomit in my own mouth a little sometimes.

I'll take a 30% discount over a 0% discount any day.

I'll be honest, my shaman would be a fury tomorrow even if I had to pay double the normal price.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    I'll be honest, my shaman would be a fury tomorrow even if I had to pay double the normal price.
    How would you make your shaman into a warrior?

I guess it's time to race change my ore farming toon to Highmountain Tauren!

Good, this will keep the furries at bay a little
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Also to spread awareness that it's available on battle.net for those that might care to take advantage of it. I think you're taking the tongue-in-cheek complaint a little too seriously.
    Well I have the fury of a thousands suns on your behalf. I was pondering a race change, but I just can't bring myself to pay more than $13. RAWR! Hatred! Blurred vision! Headaches! So much anger I could kil...ooooh cupcakes!

Just think about it like this.

"If I get this race change, I'll just have Ramen noodles for dinner tonight instead of pizza."

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish they'd roll out that wave of realm merges that they promised they were working on at blizzard. Sick of playing on dead realms only because the thought of giving up my 12 alts w/ various professions is appalling.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

7+ Year Old Account
    And it's here as speculated. The 30% off Game Services sale is now live. All I can say... what cheap bastards! Sales in the past have been 50% off!
    The Realm+race+faction transfer we had last march with the kultiran+zandalari was also 30%

the sales have not always been 50% off, they have had up to 90% sales, and down to 10% just depending on what they are feeling, and what they are selling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Wish they'd roll out that wave of realm merges that they promised they were working on at blizzard. Sick of playing on dead realms only because the thought of giving up my 12 alts w/ various professions is appalling.
    if only something that allowed you to play and encounter people from other realms existed...

Yeah merging would be nice, but we have thigns to counter that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The Realm+race+faction transfer we had last march with the kultiran+zandalari was also 30%

the sales have not always been 50% off, they have had up to 90% sales, and down to 10% just depending on what they are feeling, and what they are selling.
    True, the optimist in me was hoping for 50% off.

But 90% off!? Has that ever actually happened for game services!? I would have race and faction changed my entire roster!

7+ Year Old Account
    True, the optimist in me was hoping for 50% off.

But 90% off!? Has that ever actually happened for game services!? I would have race and faction changed my entire roster!
    Shop, they have had 90% off on things, mostly bundles.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/

I almost took it seriously and wrote a long post about how this is what is wrong with people, but I see the satire now, well played OP.

Yeah to be honest the full price would also not have kept me from making my DK a Velf, so I take it as a nice bonus from Blizzard and am thankful, basically halve a month of free sub.

I mean they knew there would be many race changes bought tomorrow and today, they had no obligation to discount them.

Maybe they will sell a few more because of it, but I wonder... they would have to sell more then 30% more race changes then without the dicount to break even. That feels unlikely somehow. But of course the costs of this service is basically zero for Blizzard, everything automated, so they might just want to be nice (as hard as that is to believe for some people)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

- - - Updated - - -

if only something that allowed you to play and encounter people from other realms existed...

Yeah merging would be nice, but we have thigns to counter that.
    So your response is to be witty and think you're making some clever point? How about the fact that I can't trade with other people who are on other realms? The AH is completely busted on dead realms because the supply/demand is off compared to functional economies on higher pop realms. I can't join a guild on another realm either. Yes I'm aware there are cross realm features, but there's also limitations you were so gracious to overlook. You're so desperate to defend blizzard that you're unwilling to admit where they fall short. Realm merges need to happen and the answer isn't 30% discount on a service that's $25.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

So you can race change to your new Allied Race and enjoy the ultimate degenerate furry faggotry