Unhappy essences account-wide....

Coming Next Reset - Account-Wide Rank 3 Essences from MOTHER for Currency
    This for me is an insult. The essences must have been account wide from the beginning, and I would not have been all the boring expansion with 1 single class, and more specifically, 1 spec. and no, I do not plan to farm coins with the alters. to be able to use my rank3-4 essences. For me, bfa has already finished, I congratulate you blizzard, you have ruined my gaming experience, this, the pvp, the rng, not being able to fly, you have ruined everything ... oh, and the lag problems in the epic bgs. ....

for my bfa, the worst expansion but without a doubt.

soooo because blizzard implements a change people wanted.... its too late and an insult to you cause you wanted it faster? Well I guess is there is no pleasing some people.

I'm glad they made this change. It makes sense at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    This for me is an insult. The essences must have been account wide from the beginning, and I would not have been all the boring expansion with 1 single class, and more specifically, 1 spec. and no, I do not plan to farm coins with the alters. to be able to use my rank3-4 essences. For me, bfa has already finished, I congratulate you blizzard, you have ruined my gaming experience, this, the pvp, the rng, not being able to fly, you have ruined everything ... oh, and the lag problems in the epic bgs. ....

we salute your contribution to the threads that have already been created about this

It's pretty silly and embarrassing to say this is a "insult" to you. It's a video game, get over it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

What I hate is the slow roll outs...Corruption items, dailies been buffed 2 times...and so on. They cant get it right.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by CcB View Post
    I recommend quitting

Or protesting the next BlizzCon with a big sign reading "ACCOUNT WIDE POWER GAINS AT EXPANSION STARTS" or something along those lines.
    while wearing winnie the pooh costume

I recommend quitting

Or protesting the next BlizzCon with a big sign reading "ACCOUNT WIDE POWER GAINS AT EXPANSION STARTS" or something along those lines.
    That's a fantastic idea!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely a move in the right direction, but I'm worried it'll feel too grindy to get rank 3 on alts depending on how much they'll cost. If I can't get 1-2 rank 3 essences in a single week, then that pacing is too slow and I'll lose interest. Realistically, essences should have been account wide from the get go. If someone balances a few alts, sure it's still a taskload, but it's manageable. What about those that have 12+? I don't mind grinding ilvl since that's expected, but why should I then be time gated behind rank 3 essences on every single alt?

It just doesn't make sense why blizzard doesn't cater to alts right off the bat when their allied race system encourages the creation of new characters and potential max level alts. This isn't vanilla/TBC where maintaining more than 1-2 characters was like a full time job. It's easy to have multiple max level characters and maintained, but repeating the same essences grind/timegate on more than 5 alts IMO starts to become very tedious.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post

So unsub and move on with your life?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    soooo because blizzard implements a change people wanted.... its too late and an insult to you cause you wanted it faster? Well I guess is there is no pleasing some people.
    100% this.

Players: we need account wide essences

Blizz: okay we hear you, next week you will have them

Players: too little too late worst xpac ever should have been account wide the whole time ion and holinka ruin the game
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    I recommend quitting

We should just make levels account wide, gear account wide, professions account wide, etc.
    Having to play your alts and spend time powering them up so that they are able to compete with your main that sucks.
    i want to create a charecter, then be able to log in and do equal damage to my main.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

"Hold the phone everyone, Capultro is insulted. Better roll it back!"
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    We should just make levels account wide, gear account wide, professions account wide, etc.
    Having to play your alts and spend time powering them up so that they are able to compete with your main that sucks.
    i want to create a charecter, then be able to log in and do equal damage to my main.
    OP is being extreme, but unfortunately the strawman you're presenting is just as extreme. The one thing OP got right was that essences should have been account wide from the get go. To compare essences, a system just introduced in 8.2, more than halfway through BFA, is not even comparable to aspects that have been integral to the game since it's beginning. You've always had to level characters, level professions and grind gear, ALWAYS. So don't follow in OP's footsteps and use extremes on the other spectrum.

Not having essences account wide is like missing an extra row of talents. When I hit max level, I should have access to all my classes abilities, period. There's no sense in forcing players to grind new abilities. Just keep it simple and make ilvl the main focus. You still grind and become stronger without feeling like you're missing part of your toolkit.
    Last edited by crakerjack; 2020-03-13 at 06:48 PM.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

It's not actually account wide essences though. They are just adding an alternative grind to get any rank 3's you have already unlocked through the regular grind. In either case you still have to grind essences that you already unlocked on your main, on your alts. You just have a different thing to grind to get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    We already have a few threads discussing this, please continue the discussion in one of them. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead