Method DPS doesn't compare to Limit, they gonna be stuck for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    its not even a excuse dude. they would have killed Ghuun / Jaina if they didnt fail with Stupid shit like Extending the ID. without Method even having the slightest Chance.

Method BFA is Garbage they need to change some Players

I like Limit so enjoy 5th World First in 15 Years of Wow man
    They lost Ghuun to extending the lockout. They lost Jaina and Azshara from Method having the better strat and them being too stubborn to change to it.

But this tier, complete domination. Limit reached their final form lol.

Gratz Limit, pulled like crazy and it payed off fucking great....

But i feel that this boss was too easy...

I'm wondering if Method will still raid as a guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really phenomenally well done, they were playing out of their minds the entire tier.

Absolutely deserved NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    So the US guild <LIMIT> on the Illidan server is LITERALLY CHEATING. The guild leader (https://www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum) is currently sitting but he is screen sharing someone who is in during the fight and raid leading. Essentially they have 21 PLAYERS IN THE FIGHT. I Hope Blizzard will do something to stop this. Method is only using 20 players WHICH IS THE RULES.

I really hope a cheating guild doesn't win. Anyone else agree with me?
    Please tell me you're not serious. By that I mean are you seriously this dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Did they disband after uunat?

Gratz to Limit! Well played. Also shoutout to their casters, I thought they were all really good and focused on the progression in front of them. It made their stream far more entertaining than Method's

10+ Year Old Account
    So happy to see limit finally getting the WF - the deserved it. They played better the whole tier.
    Was a pleasure to watch max `s stream over the last week.

Lack of achievement pretty much confirms this is not how the fight was supposed to end. Geeze what a cluster of a fight from Blizzard from start to finish. Outstanding play by Limit through everything. They pretty much ran away with this thing.

Blizz stil coding the achieve

Switch to Method's stream for a second and witness a p1 wipe.
    Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Did they disband after uunat?
    They've been losing interest in WoW, from what I've heard.

Thats a big win. Exclamation point win. End of expansion win. I'm happy for them.

First ever US end expansion world first, better guild won

Aint no sappy crying eu babies going to take this away with "BUT" . GG

Holy Jesus. I will never understand why people get so attached to people who give no fuck about them. Some of you are really embracing your animal nature.

Just say gz or dont say anything, no need to vomit the vileness that's stuck inside you.

(for reference, I dont give a damn about world 1sts, I'm just disgusted how inhumane the troll wars are here)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I didn't see the achi pop?
    It's a known bug. Basically if you are all going insane at the end you don't get the achieve maybe this will get blizz to finally fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elios View Post
    But i feel that this boss was too easy...
    The fuck, I get being disappointed in there not being another phase or the secret phase not being that cool but this boss was too easy? Where you even watching? They needed a near perfect pull and literally killed it at the buzzer. The tuning doesn't get any tighter then that.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Not the first and probably not the last tier they lose. Method is much more than a guild and even if they weren't why would you think a lost tier would disband them. They are a more stable guild than that. Also with the huge break coming up both Limit and Method will probably recruit in more people and shake up their roster a bit.

Now we just need method to kill it tomorrow