Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Hopefully mythic N'zoth being untested isn't a sign of things to come.

Limit endured a lot for N'zoth, but if every RWF from here on out is going to be as frustrating as N'zoth, I can see Limit losing their drive to put up with that.
    Yeah, I agree. I could see any guild losing the drive.
    That's why I gotta give them extra props for putting their back into it despite all the bugs and constant mid-fight changes. That has to be demoralizing.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMage View Post
    Two Method raiders openly shitting on their own guild? Makes you think this guild has some major internal problems that are starting to surface.
    Let me guess, it's Nnogga I already saw and Josh?

Two Method raiders openly shitting on their own guild? Makes you think this guild has some major internal problems that are starting to surface.
    I'd have to agree. That said, I don't see any issue with being frank about problems you see in your guild, but keep them in your guild, don't go airing them on Twitter and throwing guildies under the bus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    It'd be beautiful if they get kicked and Method ends up going back to taking wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    I'm enjoying listening to Method's stream right now, the casters are doing a good job of taking it well and joking about it "NA math superior to EU math?" and "If I were in the US I might have gotten a world first".

That's how it should be, bravo.
    "Limit still doesnt have a WF because this went to COMPLEXITY Limit"

lols. Excellent joking.

So Happy for limit. They played out of their minds.

again?

tenchar

You guessed right, even if it's more tame than Nnogga

https://twitter.com/Atacamitee/statu...27804839813127

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'd have to agree. That said, I don't see any issue with being frank about problems you see in your guild, but keep them in your guild, don't go airing them on Twitter and throwing guildies under the bus.

- - - Updated - - -

It'd be beautiful if they get kicked and Method ends up going back to taking wins.
    I thin both are known for raging so it might not be anything new

Sco saw Nnoggas tweet and laughed

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Max is pretty much in the same position as Sco I'm not going to say anything beyond that but it's not like he just said yeah sure to the first offer he got he absolutely was doing negotiations which is why Method was in the position to leak stuff. I think there is a very different mindset for sure but it's not quite as simple as you make it.
    Not even close to same position. Yes Max had to negotiate to get them the deals they got but after that was done it was done. He doesn't have to book rooms or venues, he doesn't have to manage payroll, he doesn't have to negotiate with sponsors. Red Bull and Complexity handled all that for him the last 2 tiers.

Sco is comparable to whoever is running complexity, not Max. Scripe would be a position more comparable to Max, IE raid lead/strats and generally handling guild shit while Sco handles all the organization based shit.

I thin both are known for raging so it might not be anything new

Sco saw Nnoggas tweet and laughed
    I guess if it's a normal thing that they're used to, that's their thing to deal with.

It'd get me thinking, at least. But hey, I'm not in a WF competing guild, so I'm in no place to offer advice on how to run their guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Not even close to same position. Yes Max had to negotiate to get them the deals they got but after that was done it was done. He doesn't have to book rooms or venues, he doesn't have to manage payroll, he doesn't have to negotiate with sponsors. Red Bull and Complexity handled all that for him the last 2 tiers.

Sco is comparable to whoever is running complexity, not Max. Scripe would be a position more comparable to Max, IE raid lead/strats and generally handling guild shit while Sco handles all the organization based shit.
    Sco is not alone in that org dude....

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    This is a major cope.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, it's fine to add a note/addendum that brings people back to reality.
    Reality is that this is the first expansion where NA has been able to field a guild that could raid the same amount of hours as guilds like method. Vacation while people meme about it is absolutely huge there is a reason pretty much all us top level raiders in the past stopped raiding at that level post college we can't get the days off and it severely hurts us. Limit is also a true collection of all star talent. They snapped up Encore's best players AK's I think some of Easy's added on top of that some specific world class players like Shak and Naowh plus grabbed BDG's strategist at least for the race. They are pretty much top to bottom the best players in NA which is what sponsorship has allowed them to do and being an official team of complexity. Even their M+ squad has players like Ruin and Sore blitzing dungeons to speed up the gearing for the people who would likely be in for the final boss. Also their fire mages just holy crap. EU is split between 3 guilds plus of course the retired monsters in FSY. We will see what method responds with but unless they can somehow absorb pieces Limit is going to be hard to beat especially now that they have the monkey off their backs.

Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    Sco is not alone in that org dude....
    No shit, but he is the one running it, and running an org is a hell of a lot different then raid leading and managing a guild. Max and Sco are just not interchangeable and their roles should not be compared just because the guild lists both say they are GM.

Have nothing against Method but that josh retard is complete douchebag

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Agreed. The most important thing to realize is Limit does get an advantage, but that it reduces as time goes on after reset and circumstances can basically negate it. It's nuanced, and people struggle with nuance.

In this case, hard to argue that Limit's advantage mattered.
    Yeah, the only situations I see the 16h advance being big is 1. Boss dying first week. 2. the boss dying in NA before EU resets.

what happened ?

Quote Originally Posted by Notdev View Post
    I can agree with the whole 16 hour argument if a boss dies in the first lockout.

Using it after that is ridiculous though. At that point you're splitting hairs. Might as well compare pull count or hours spent raiding instead at that point. Being the first guild there comes with an insane amount of disadvantages as well. Especially considering how insanely bugged/terribly designed the fight was. Limit was beta testing the boss while Method was pulling Carapace/progressing through P1. Guilds could just copy what you're doing as the first guild through if its working for you as well.

Not to mention, I'm sure Method isn't thinking about "if we get it in 16 hours we'll still be first!!!" They are probably disheartened and have lost a lot of motivation to push for a first. The 16 hour thing is a complete non issue.
    Well tbh, power = work/time. If we are honest and this wasn't just some nonsensical circus to market something, then the truth is kinda that this race was never comparable in the first place. It's a mixture of a dozen different circumstances ranging from server uptime over money investment to luck that influences this race. From my PoV limit did better with what they were given and imho they deserve the first place, though I can't claim I have the knowledge to say that with absolute impartial certainty (I am from the EU btw). At the end of the day I think the most sensible stance here is to gratulate the winner and move on, turning this into some kind of battle ground to defend the honor of this "noble sport" seems utterly misguided. That being said, Method or who ever takes second place doing it within the next couple hours would at least help to save some face, for those that take this all way too serious.

I certainly got what I came for, confimation that there is no magical secret phase that "fixes" the lore something like that .
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Its a heat of the moment thing and people are reading to much into it. They lost after winning 3 of the 4 big tier's this expansion, ofc they are mad and dissapointe and they have a right to show it. And while im sure Method will go over some roster changes and new recrutments, to say the guild will fall appart is absurd.

It's interesting to see if dedicated RL will become a norm for a guild competing for WF. Anyway, big congrats to Limit!

I enjoyed the race, gratz to Limit. But imo the bigger win is the stream content quality, Limit actually have raiding, all of it, comms include. Watching Method just pissed me off, endless breaks, shitty overlays, more breaks, stupid fluffy casters, more breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

Have you ever heard of outsourcing?