Method is cheating for sure ! They are playing with 5 DK, it has never ever been seen in 20 years of World First, it must be some exploit !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Method is cheating for sure ! They are playing with 5 DK, it has never ever been seen in 20 years of World First, it must be some exploit !!
    Not only that but its Blizzard telling them how to exploit!!!

Stacking DK's to AMS every blood cast in the hope they go on them and get immuned.
    Yes I would consider that exploiting and something Blizzard needs to hotfix.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I don't think stacking DKs to immune the bloods is an exploit like the warlock stacking was. This is something Blizzard has struggled with forever on how they want immunities to work and whatnot. In this case I do agree I would like to see Blizzard make it so immunities don't take you out of the pool of getting the debuff. The major mechanic of the fight shouldn't be able to be trivialized or gamed.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    So happy method is getting a 72 hour ban today.
    Hopefully it's permanent. I reached out to a few of their sponsors on Twitter and they DM'd me back saying they would be "investigating" the matter. If there isn't swift and immediate action on Blizzard's part I wouldn't be surprised if boycotts ensued. The is no place for cheating in the WF race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Stacking DK's to AMS every blood cast in the hope they go on them and get immuned.
    This will never happen. People have been using Rogues to COS/Cheat Death group mechanics solo for years and nothing was changed. This isn't an exploit in even the most flexible use of the world. People are just reaching for straws here because they are mad that Blizzard is not intervening. Using immunities to avoid mechanics is as old as the game.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

How many guilds were banned for using immunities on Argus just before chains? Yeah zero, everyone used that tactic pre nerf. Using AMS is the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine thinking using immunities to your advantage is cheating... I would say finding clever methods to avoiding mechanics makes the fight more interesting! At least this world first has two amazing teams at the forefront instead of one clearly set to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Pre-AMSing debuffs has been done since the beginning of time.

Why is mmo-champion full of LFR warriors?

Not sure if trolling but you are the biggest *diot on here my friend arrogance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007p View Post
    Imagine thinking using immunities to your advantage is cheating... I would say finding clever methods to avoiding mechanics makes the fight more interesting! At least this world first has two amazing teams at the forefront instead of one clearly set to win.

This is the most important thing. People want disqualifications or bans, when they should be more than happy that the race has 2 serious contenders. And they both stream all of the progression so players who literally would never be in this situation (literally 99.99% of us) can see the effort that goes into it. People will argue X should be banned or Y did this better but server lag got them blah blah. This is not a fucking election. The results of this will have no lasting impact on you, just pick a team and cheer, stop looking to remove the competitive factor by crying for bans, especially as the boss in question would ultimately not matter because the races always come down to the last boss.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Whats the best try method had on boss so far?

I do believe this is highly unintended - preimmuning should explode it instantly. That goes for both Method and Limit. Luckily for them, Blizzard is asleep for at least 3 more hours, so they have some time.

- - - Updated - - -

Limit 10/12

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I do believe this is highly unintended - preimmuning should explode it instantly. That goes for both Method and Limit. Luckily for them, Blizzard is asleep for at least 3 more hours, so they have some time.
    We have pre-immuned debuffs for Y E A R S, stop crying go back to your "normal" raiding.

This is a 100% intended thing.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Ilgy is downed by Limit! Excellent adjusting of strategy.

And they've got all day for Carapiece and possibly NZoth!

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Limit 10/12

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    We have pre-immuned debuffs for Y E A R S, stop crying go back to your "normal" raiding.
    Ye we also were able to get XYZ position for years until we weren't.

creative minds like scripe just exceed what the average mmo-champion player is capable of by a large amount

its no wonder they start screaming for bans

its just beyond their imagination of what a man can do and can come up with
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvenn View Post
    Whats the best try method had on boss so far?
    Supposedly 2 organs down not sure they gotten 3rd to unlock yet though. The fight is insane though even if they get to 3 will take a lot of attempts
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

late to the party but just saw ilgynoth go down. Have any shaman been used for world first progress?