Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Looks like Method is catching up slowly, I'd expect them to be at the same place as Limit by the end of the day. Strategy seems to be the same as Limit but that's to be expected. Unless Limit figures out what to do next I think the fight will just be stuck at the same location for both guilds.
    not sure about catching up tbh. they havent hit the heart phase yet
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

The pressure is on to down it before the raid reset since Blizz is fixing (supposedly) the Ra-Den reset time at that point. Will there be enough gear increase by the time guilds reach him again to compensate for making use of the short respawn strategy.....

Looks like Method is catching up slowly, I'd expect them to be at the same place as Limit by the end of the day. Strategy seems to be the same as Limit but that's to be expected. Unless Limit figures out what to do next I think the fight will just be stuck at the same location for both guilds.
    Eh how much they are catching up is debatable. Its 4pm for them on Day 6 for them raiding and they have yet to reach the secret phase part of the fight whereas Limit hit that part the night of their 5th day raiding. Now granted Limit may not have progressed much deeper into the fight on their 6th raid day yesterday as they sorted through what the heck they need to do, they still got invaluable experience and optimization. Especially if this is a tough DPS checkpoint needed to be hit Method's DPS is still WAY behind Limit's, even during P1 of the fight so they still have a lot of optimizing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jowany View Post
    My mistake.. it was probably HC, but still.. I don't remember raid in so bad release state.
    "in so bad release state"

1 fix to make an encounter harder.

2 fixes to mythic phases.

Have you followed any raid releases besides this?

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    The pressure is on to down it before the raid reset since Blizz is fixing (supposedly) the Ra-Den reset time at that point. Will there be enough gear increase by the time guilds reach him again to compensate for making use of the short respawn strategy.....
    They'll be fine, I don't see any issues with a re-kill on Ra-den even with the respawn timer fixed.

They'll be fine, I don't see any issues with a re-kill on Ra-den even with the respawn timer fixed.
    For limit sure for the other guilds that skipped orb phases we will see

Quote Originally Posted by Tharena View Post
    Maybe next time don't keep yelling it in caps lock, as well as claiming method isn't in the race when neither method, limit, or blizzard cares about the ra'den reset thing? Nothing's gonna happen with it, so people yelling about it trying to start shit is obviously gonna get timed out since it serves absolutely no purpose.
    I didn't use all caps.

Don't paint me as a troll. I watched Method exploit. they pulled 3x times, Max would only allow Limit to do it 2x times because he even said "feels bannable, didn't want to risk it" on his pod cast.

I think no matter what happens, the fact Limit then found a broken part of NZoth and Blizzard had to stop them from winning the race, we already know 100%, proof, Method is the darling of Activision....

Keep this on your minds, some of Method are hiding their IRL face because they did not agree with the choice to openly Exploit on stream.

Last edited by Stormbreed; 2020-02-03 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    I didn't use all caps.

Don't paint me as a troll. I watched Method exploit. they pulled 3x times, Max would only allow Limit to do it 2x times because he even said "feels bannable, didn't want to risk it" on his pod cast.

I think no matter what happens, the fact Limit then found a broken part of NZoth and Blizzard had to stop them from winning the race, we already know 100%, proof, Method is the darling of Activision....

Keep this on your minds, some of Method are hiding their IRL face because they did not agree with the choice to openly Exploit on stream.

c'mon, it was a good troll but now it's going full retard

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Hi zoomer.

t. raided hardcore in Ulduar to Firelands
    sry i raided in wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But blizzard doesn't focus on this race. They don't host it and they are not responsible for it.
    Ugh, that is not true.
    They do not sponsor them DIRECTLY, that is true, but don't you think that if they didn't get anything from it, they would have banned it? Think 2020+corporate logic!

I didn't use all caps.
    Sure you didn't, bro

I think no matter what happens, the fact Limit then found a broken part of NZoth and Blizzard had to stop them from winning the race, we already know 100%, proof, Method is the darling of Activision
    Yeah, that's why they fixed every bug instantly on KJ when method reached it and it was unkillable, right? And also why they hotfixed Thok mid-pull when method tried cheesing that?
    Sorry to break it to you, but you're not the judge of what's allowed and not in this game; Blizzard is. And Blizzard has so far only deemed one thing an exploit worth fixing immediately: Ignoring the heart chamber phase on N'zoth and healing through the AoE.

I didn't use all caps.

wearing a facemask because a whole bunch of people in 1 place for multiple days is a high risk of getting sick. Have you never heard of things like the Pax Pox?

I wish trolls would put some more effort into their shitposting.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    For limit sure for the other guilds that skipped orb phases we will see
    They're likely fine with all the new gear and so on likely balancing out the additional DPS they gained from warlocks.

Limit doing hc splits (mail)... Blizz didnt fixed boss yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Pretty sure they fixed it right away

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Pretty sure they fixed it right away
    no, they fixed that you can ignore the portal right away but after that they got the hearth chamber and nothing happened again when the Mini Boss died, they even sat inside it for a while.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    They could also be using this time to shake the sleepiness off and see if Method has any ideas about a missed mechanics. Limit has a bad habit of playing a bit roughly the first hour or two of coming in, so this could get them through the warm up.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    no, they fixed that you can ignore the portal right away but after that they got the hearth chamber and nothing happened again when the Mini Boss died, they even sat inside it for a while.
    Perhaps nothing is supposed to happen while inside?

Method is catching up, 74% best try, lets see if the boss is really bugged or if there's a missed mechanic \ undergeared

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    wearing a facemask because a whole bunch of people in 1 place for multiple days is a high risk of getting sick. Have you never heard of things like the Pax Pox?

I wish trolls would put some more effort into their shitposting.

I'm sure you have a way to verify what you're saying, because I can 100% verify they Exploited on stream.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tharena View Post
    Sure you didn't, bro

Yeah, that's why they fixed every bug instantly on KJ when method reached it and it was unkillable, right? And also why they hotfixed Thok mid-pull when method tried cheesing that?
    Sorry to break it to you, but you're not the judge of what's allowed and not in this game; Blizzard is. And Blizzard has so far only deemed one thing an exploit worth fixing immediately: Ignoring the heart chamber phase on N'zoth and healing through the AoE.

So you research shows I did not use all caps.... Interesting work boomer, now go google, "exploit" and learn some things, kid.