Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Well, in any traditional sport, you would not be able to call it a win if you start with a headstart. Why would it be different in esport (if we can call the World First Race that way)?
    Depend when second kill happens. If its 18h later there's no argument. There are lots of sports where people start separately and they race against is the clock for best time.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Depend when second kill happens. If its 18h later there's no argument. There are lots of sports where people start separately and they race against is the clock for best time.
    That is obv what I meant. If the kill from any EU guild happen less than 18h later than the first kill from NA, the kill from NA can really be called world first?

If you start at different times, its not a race but a rally.

That is obv what I meant. If the kill from any EU guild happen less than 18h later than the first kill from NA, the kill from NA can really be called world first?
    Yes. That is how it has always been and even method already said that whoever kills it first gets the title of World First, doesn't matter if they have a headstart or not.

Pieces no respect for Method not holding back to let Method catch up.

I can't believe this discussion about NA starting early keeps happening every single time, without fail. Just accept it at this point.

NA head start is curtesy paid but the entire EU for saving them from speaking German. Twice.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Pieces at 6/12 while Method is at 4/12

Looks like the game is already over for Method if they struggle with early bosses, just imagine the struggling with hard bosses.
    Are you new to this? You get to expect this kind of naivety from NA players about Limit, but "game is over" less than 6h in? For the historically best raiding guild the game has seen (just talking results, don't really care about how good they actually are, they've got the most WFs)? Well ok I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    NA head start is curtesy paid but the entire EU for saving them from speaking German. Twice.
    And there is absolutely nothing wrong with speaking German.

The WW1 was near its end when they intervene. The US actions did not matter a lot in the end. As for WW2, the US were not alone in the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I can't believe this discussion about NA starting early keeps happening every single time, without fail. Just accept it at this point.
    I'm always wondering if people talking about that are some newcomers or if they are just trolling.

Well Method already 5/12 guess its GG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Of course Method mutes comms, no fun watching them at all.
    As had been said numerous times, they mute comms not to hide strategies or anything, but to allow their players to say whatever they want without having to filter/censor themselves in the heat of the moment. Last thing you want to do is lose a sponsor because a 1% wipe caused one of your players to say something they honestly did not mean. This is a business for them and they have to manage it like such. Its better to mute comms then tell the players to not say bad words.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

WW1 was already won after jutland for all purposes. It kept the blockade up, which starved Germany and trying to get the fleet back out again caused a revolution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    As had been said numerous times, they mute comms not to hide strategies or anything, but to allow their players to say whatever they want without having to filter/censor themselves in the heat of the moment. Last thing you want to do is lose a sponsor because a 1% wipe caused one of your players to say something they honestly did not mean. This is a business for them and they have to manage it like such. Its better to mute comms then tell the players to not say bad words.
    Last thing method need is a wipe and Josh screaming obscenities in the background. So surprising people are complaining about the mutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    WW1 was already won after jutland for all purposes. It kept the blockade up, which starved Germany and trying to get the fleet back out again caused a revolution.
    Just ignore the poster, the 'Merica saves everyone is just a meme here in the US. It's used by chest bumping couch "patriots" to try to EU bash any time EU does something that makes the good ole Stars and Stripes look bad. This thread should not fall to nation bashing despite how much that poster wants to bait people into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post

Last thing method need is a wipe and Josh screaming obscenities in the background. So surprising people are complaining about the mutes.
    I can easily see it, i don't play any game near the level of these guys, but if my comms were public when i am losing competitive games, id probably regret a lot of what i say.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

The WW1 was near its end when they intervene. The US actions did not matter a lot in the end. As for WW2, the US were not alone in the fight.
    Halfway is not “near the end” and you know damn well the US did all the leg work in WWII, cuz the EU was getting pwned before NA smacked the shit outta them

Halfway is not “near the end” and you know damn well the US did all the leg work in WWII, cuz the EU was getting pwned before NA smacked the shit outta them
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by MoeCipo View Post
    Pieces already 6/12 down and 2 hours faster.. US will loose again..
    Well.. Pieces and eu get in raid knowing strats and what to expect from bosses since they can watch the us kills... Not a surprise there...

Also, us guilds lost 2:30 hours of raid because maintenance yesterday

Limit timers (starting at the down of Wrathion) :
    - 6h20 to kill Dark Inquisitor Xanesh
    - 9h30 to kill Vexonia

It took Pieces 4h50 to kill Dark Inquisitor Xanesh. They currently are at +6h20 after Wrathion kill.

Method are at +6h after Wrathion kill and they are just starting Dark Inquisitor Xanesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Limit timers (starting at the down of Wrathion) :
    - 6h20 to kill Dark Inquisitor Xanesh
    - 9h30 to kill Vexonia

It took Pieces 4h50 to kill Dark Inquisitor Xanesh. They currently are at +6h20 after Wrathion kill.

Method are at +6h after Wrathion kill and they are just starting Dark Inquisitor Xanesh.
    As a method fan I can say early bosses dont matter much, since other than having a bit more knowledge and planning time and maybe some fixes, guild heroic/split run strategies and timings differ
    Last edited by Xjev; 2020-01-29 at 02:06 PM.