Is Limit pulling Nzoth off stream?

Quote Originally Posted by yikes View Post
    Is Limit pulling Nzoth off stream?
    Reason to strongly believe they did last night, as they should have. Max just turning stream on now so looks like they are about to begin today about 30 mins later than usual so also lends itself to believe they were up late pulling.

I mean wasn't Limit pulling Jaina while Method just killed Mekatourke? This seems like a similar situation. Some people here are counting out Method a bit to soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    I mean wasn't Limit pulling Jaina while Method just killed Mekatourke? This seems like a similar situation. Some people here are counting out Method a bit to soon.
    yeah, last bosses can last longer and Method are known for figuring hard fights faster

[QUOTE=BeatdownBrigade;52067172]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    I mean if they actually did such a thing of course it would seem to be a smart thing to get some accurate timers without doing method's work for them. If they did such a thing of course.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean come on...lol. They didn't get to the final boss and do absolutely zero pulls on it to get any information to sleep on or get their weakaura guy working on. And they also didn't stop early to get an early start just to get to today and are now starting later than they have been all week after going 'to bed early'. They likely stayed up even later than usual pulling last night, hence their late start.
    Nah they probably pulled for an hour to get timers. I doubt they stayed up late. Late start is likely to do weak auras and timers now that they are fully awake and make sure everything is set.

There is also a non 0 chance that the N'Zoth fight is screwed up enough that Limit will basically be wasting time until Blizzard eventually fixes it which gives Method time to catch back up.

Wouldn't be the first time.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Edit: apparently boss isn't spawning LOL gg blizz

They are starting with leather splits boo I want to see boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    Edit: apparently boss isn't spawning LOL gg blizz
    But they're not in the raid
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    But they're not in the raid
    https://www.method.gg/raidprogress read top update

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Crucible. EN
    Ohh yeah, forgot about crucible. Though i suppose that one is pretty out of the ordinary anyways, and i am pretty sure Method declared tehy didnt care to run it anyways. Ny'alotha is slightly different, it being the last raid of the expansion, and therefore quite prestigious.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Limit really is forging ahead here! Did not expect them to be so far ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    NA head start is curtesy paid but the entire EU for saving them from speaking German. Twice.
    NA did less to win the war than the Russian resistance and Alan Turing's work (shortened the war by approximately 2 years).

Just an FYI.

https://twitter.com/maximumwow/statu...31662497648646
    So Nzoth just wont spawn this morning so we're going to splits, probably about time for that anyway. WE NEED YOUR HELP we could use traders =]
    As I was saying. Being ahead can be worthless when the boss is broken...

Thank god blizzard is around to fix it... oh wait, its weekend. LOLZ
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Ohh yeah, forgot about crucible. Though i suppose that one is pretty out of the ordinary anyways, and i am pretty sure Method declared tehy didnt care to run it anyways. Ny'alotha is slightly different, it being the last raid of the expansion, and therefore quite prestigious.
    Neither limit or method could go all out for Crucible due to MDI.

- - - Updated - - -

What a joke lol come on blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard manages to create another buggy mess of a final boss yet again it seems. How do they do it? What's their secret? More importantly, what's their endgame?

We have a saying, a donkey can't injure itself three times on the same spot. Apparently Blizzard manages to have a lower power level than that donkey.

This race so far has been awesome but god man, the bugs and shit. Imagine having a race with 0 bugs...Anyway, I'd love to see a World Release of the raid for everyone just to see it in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Blizzard manages to create another buggy mess of a final boss yet again it seems. How do they do it? What's their secret? More importantly, what's their endgame?

We have a saying, a donkey can't injure itself three times on the same spot. Apparently Blizzard manages to have a lower power level than that donkey.
    It happends because the final boss of Mythic is not tested on the PTR, and instead only tested by their in-house team. This is additionally a problem that can come up easily since the transition between boss to boss is also not something that is usually tested on the PTR.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    https://twitter.com/maximumwow/statu...31662497648646

As I was saying. Being ahead can be worthless when the boss is broken...

Thank god blizzard is around to fix it... oh wait, its weekend. LOLZ
    Sidenote but its hilarious that Blizz took PL out to stop splits but all it did was punish guilds who don't have these types or resources. Top guilds will ALWAYS find a way.

This race so far has been awesome but god man, the bugs and shit. Imagine having a race with 0 bugs...Anyway, I'd love to see a World Release of the raid for everyone just to see it in real time.
    The thing is, this tier if there was no bugs and same day launch, Limit would probably be further in front than they are now because they've been that good. They've hit the bosses bugs first and been delayed. A good example is doing Ra-den for 6hrs and then having a hotfix applied and so having to change strats. Also, Method have been analysing their strats (said live on stream) to help when they've been struggling. Also, an exploit Method used on Ra-den wasn't hotfixed because the Devs were asleep (D'oh!) and on Carapace, Limit had to wait for a Sanity bug to be fixed as well.

Apart from CoS, they've pretty much been the raiding beta testers and bug finders for every other guild in the race because they've been to every boss pretty much in first place.

Because of all the above I really hope that Limit pull through for the world first.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post

There's no reason to respond to your comment that Alan Turing did more than all of the US because that's laughable.
    If you say so, that's your stance. He's a hero no matter how you feel.

I'd say shortening the war by some 2 years without holding a weapon (him and his team), is a damned huge deal.
    Not to further derail, but upon seeing Americans claim they alone saved Europe, one cannot help to contest their arrogance.