Question how to move this "sanity" bar?

hello guys!

i have this "sanity" bar in the middle of my screen and i need to move it. i Have downloaded MOVE ANYTHING but i can't figure it out.
    Which is the name of the bar?

thank a lot

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    hello guys!

i have this "sanity" bar in the middle of my screen and i need to move it. i Have downloaded MOVE ANYTHING but i can't figure it out.
    Which is the name of the bar?

thank a lot

Special ressource or something like that? I use Elvui and I moved it too but I forgot how it's called, maybe it's not even the same name in different addons.

I'm not really of any help I'll just see myself out lol x_x

Pretty sure it's just labeled as "Alternative Power" for elvui at least, not sure if the names carry over.

It's not a new bar, it's the "alternative power" bar. Search that name to find add-ons that move it. It was added in Cata, with some of the first usages being the Darkmoon Island games, Atramedes sound bar in Blackwing Descent, and Cho'gall corruption bar in Bastion of Twilight.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

I have a different problem: I cannot even see my bar. I have bartender and like the OP have no idea how Moveanything works. Any help appreciated as I cannot defeat Thrall solo : (