Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Someone has some good ideas. Gotta think there's something better for Moonkin though.

On second thought this maybe best unless they come up with new models. I'd rather have something other than that dumb parrot as well.
    Last edited by Budong; 2020-03-02 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by waltzing View Post
    When I come across the fake druids I still do everything in my power to make them suffer. I've trained countless mobs into them, denied them to quests, kicked them from dungeons, got them kick/remove from raids and blackmailed/bribed/lied/sabotage them out of guilds.
    True druids respect all that is natural, man. Just because they don't revere nature the same way you do doesn't make it wrong. Now pass the peace pipe. I feel another vision coming on. * whiff *
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I don't see the classes as a profession. Just an archtype. The NE Druide is not the same as the Zandalari Druid. I a doubt they have much in common. they just have similar abilities from different backgrounds.

For me it is just a name. Original druid NE. Everything else is something different for me.

Same with Paladins. Human pala is the original. Bloodknights (or what it is called) for the Bloodelfs and SUnwalkers for the Tauren are just similar. But not real paladins.

In short: For gameplay reasons they are called the same, but in lore (at least for me) they are different classes.

As the title says, why you ask? Because Blizzard forgot that being a druid is a culture and must play vital role in the race's life also a close proximity to a druidic seat of knowledge like moonglade is a must. People try and use the excuse that X person is from X race and is a druid but they forget the character we are playing is suppose to represent the average citizen not 1 in 50k that would lead to all sorts of crazy crap.

Look at the worgen, they were shoed horned into the game which made the NE's look dumb and retarded. I don't know about you but the NE's wanting to help a human race which was practicing forbidden lore, warped their bodies and murdered 90% of their own population. Old NE's would've saw them as abominations and seek to purge each of them from existence.

Trolls are no better it was a bloody joke when they first introduced them as the level 9 quests mobs and people use the poor excuse of LOA worship but that's not druidism.

When I come across the fake druids I still do everything in my power to make them suffer. I've trained countless mobs into them, denied them to quests, kicked them from dungeons, got them kick/remove from raids and blackmailed/bribed/lied/sabotage them out of guilds.
    When you play in WoW, you can just forget about lore. In my humble opinion, every MMORPG is about screwing the lore. Tauren shamans is only thing that confuse you? Then think about goblin Death Knights, LOL.

You have too much time in your hands. If I hate something like that, I sure won't lose my time doing all of that.

Eh, what's that you say? Human Druids are coming? Alright got my visa ready for a race change.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

While being a Druid can be a way of life, it can be taught, as Cenarius did to Malfurion, and as Malfurion did to his students. While being connected to nature is important, even religiously, to Night Elves and Tauren, keeping balance of nature, respecting it, having dominion over it, and enforcing it doesn't necessarily demand that a race's culture completely wrap around and encompass it entirely in every single tiny aspect down to what the nails of your coffin are made out of. Night Elves and Tauren may see it a necessity to create that connection to nature, but other races have proven that you don't need to go that far to protect and maintain balance with nature. To respect Azeroth, and maintain a vigil over the land, doesn't necessarily mean you have to be married to it in everything that you do. Understanding its principles, its desires and needs, and meeting them, doesn't always demand that of each and every living being. Not everything nature will give and give and give. Some things take. This, as Druids probably know as well, is balance. If everything just gave to nature, it would be overabundant, overgrown. Druids understand that for the wilds of Azeroth to survive, for them to adapt and become stronger, they need to face challenges and to be part of the great hunt, the great balance and cycle of life. If every culture in this same way was to only give to nature, nature would benefit in the short term but in the long term, just like how Azeroth is made stronger by war, nature would over time become weaker from the cradling of every race. While their connections to nature may be more graceful, they will have missed the entire point of what makes life beautiful. A flower's beauty is such that it can wither and rot. If it was always beautiful, it wouldn't have significance.

As the title says, why you ask? Because Blizzard forgot that being a druid is a culture and must play vital role in the race's life also a close proximity to a druidic seat of knowledge like moonglade is a must. People try and use the excuse that X person is from X race and is a druid but they forget the character we are playing is suppose to represent the average citizen not 1 in 50k that would lead to all sorts of crazy crap.

Look at the worgen, they were shoed horned into the game which made the NE's look dumb and retarded. I don't know about you but the NE's wanting to help a human race which was practicing forbidden lore, warped their bodies and murdered 90% of their own population. Old NE's would've saw them as abominations and seek to purge each of them from existence.

Trolls are no better it was a bloody joke when they first introduced them as the level 9 quests mobs and people use the poor excuse of LOA worship but that's not druidism.

No True Scotsman..

I've seen too many Troll and Tauren paladins to even bother what a real Druid is any more. Lore went out the window a long time ago.

Oh my god!!! I saw a Tauren paladin and a priest SON OF A BITCH!!! When will the madness end?