Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I'm very surprised.
    hey man, 1996, im proud of it, born the same year as pokemon came to the west, happy af, i grew up with that amazing series.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Why would i celebrate Chineise New Year in my country?
    Why would you celebrate saint patricks day anywhere but ireland?
    why would you celebrate christmas anywhere but rome?
    why would you celebrate Easter unless your christian?
    shall i go on?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    It's $60 AUD. Sorry(not really). The price didn't drop for us. I recall paying $60 or $70 for the game WITH a boost previously. Now I don't get that.
    Which is ~ $41 USD. So my point still stands. Blizzard makes no more money off you. In fact, if you have paid $60 AUD for WoD/Legion you've been paying less than us in value.

They're anticipating mass un-subs.
    Is BfA your first expansion by chance? There's ALWAYS a big dip in subscriptions at the end of an expansion. There was one for Cata, one for MoP, one for WoD, and even one for Legion most likely. That is one of the reasons why they stopped reporting subscription numbers because it became an invalid measurement.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I hate it when they pull mounts completely illogical out of wows lore. I understand most of the mounts but ones like this rat really pisses me off. Thats like some p2w-f2p mmo tactics, putting some badass, cute etc out of world creatures as mounts. I pass on this one.
    Look at the terrible fucking Blizzcon Yeti suit that is now an in-game cosmetic. That was them testing the waters is my guess. We're about to see a whole bunch of dumb, lore breaking cosmetics.

@DemonDays well, anything that brings money. I passed on that as well. I aint going anywhere in pajamas

Kind of cute I guess, but nothing I would ever use in a million years.

This expac has had so much damage control, my god.

But hey, as long as shareholders are appeased!

Not this time Blizzard. BFA is just too fucking bad.

Loving my new mount!

Yeah don’t think I’ll be buying that. Already canceled my sub in October when I was bored off my ass and shocker the game is still just as boring with a new patch. I open Twitch and it’s people spamming islands for neck level 75.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Rides away riding Squeekers*

NEVER GONNA CATCH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

well 90% of mmo champ are not getting this, since everyone's perpetually "unsubbed" lmao

these mounts are getting ridiculous

inb4 Heelvsbabyface makes a video abou... oh wait. The stupid fat fuck has already made it. Never mind.

not a fan of the model but completely makes sense and is at least better time. Although no 8.3.5 patch means that this is prob only good for 4 months of "new" content with 8.3 and classic, 8.3 has a content loop that slows down with time, outside of the normal season stuff of raid/pvp/m+/cosmetic collecting/lvling. Also should not expect SL in august so july prepatch is unlikely, so in terms of the content you want to do its right in front of you.

for those who recently subbed and what not, working with blizzard support will likely get them to refund and allow you to re-sub. Had it happen last time around and a nice support person refunded me in full and let me re-buy my sub. First person might say no, but prod a bit more with a follow up e-mail about customer loyalty blah blah, and they will probably do it.

That said, I have been paying and playing basically since launch, so I am sure my purchase history showed I was good for the re-sub and not just getting my money back.. so YMMV.

I am 100% with this being the "reward" for subbing for 6 months. It is a win-win. Those who fork out the cash for long term investments get a cool reward...that is ultimately meaningless for those who cannot/don't/won't pay for 6th months at a time.

It is a mount...something that most have dozens if not hundreds of....and unlike a really cool transmog or some other perk, it is something you see so rarely that it does not REALLY matter.....plus if you cannot/wont do the 6 months, you can buy it outright.

And for those saying money grab blah blah? So what if it is. You don't have to buy it. Blizzard is out there to make money. This is a REALLY soft touch way to do it. It changes your game experience in ZERO way not having it....and they have been doing this since...oh, yeah, that year they gave fucking DIABLO 3 away to those who subbed for a year...... giving a few mounts away every few months is nothing.
    Last edited by TickerDS; 2020-01-17 at 04:20 AM.

It flies!? Damn you, Ratstallion can't fly!

5+ Year Old Account
    Year of the Rat for Chinese new year. Nice idea fo put it in a 6-month sub.
    Mine ends 22-jan, lucky me

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    It flies!? Damn you, Ratstallion can't fly!
    Maybe not but Ratstallion looks way better. This mount doesn't even look like a rat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Maybe not but Ratstallion looks way better. This mount doesn't even look like a rat.
    I agree, it looks more like a lab mouse. I'm still not getting it, I was just surprised when I actually played the video and saw it had wings.

Quote Originally Posted by VarsityAthlete View Post
    I have 2 12-month WoW cards running on my account at the moment. Why would I buy this?
    For the mount. It's pretty obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro