Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So how do you think Ally and Horde will go back to hating each other?

If there is one thing that'll NEVER change in WoW, it's the feud between both factions (lorewise). Even Ion stated in Blizzcon that the faction vs faction dynamic is a staple of WoW and will never go away.

However, right now, the Horde and Alliance leadership are pretty much all sucking each other off in a big love orgy after they defeated Sylvannas. Thrall and Jaina are over there hold hands. Baine and Jaina are over there making out. First Arcanist Thalyssra and Jaina are over there scissoring. Anduin and the charred remains of Saurfang's corpse is over there 69in'.

So what now? There is too much love between the factions. How will they start hating each other again so we can get back to the status quo.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Like always, the Horde gets the urge to shed blood and starts killing innocents thus triggers another war.

Horde will be aggressors, Alliance will be the good bois.

Same old same old. "Horde favoritisms hurr durr!".

10+ Year Old Account
    As they said during blizzcon, not everyone has forgotten about teldrassil, or even the previous wars between the horde and the alliance, while our glorius leaders might be able to forgive and forget, i dont think the general populace is still somewhat hostile to the opposing faction, or at the very least not forgiving.

Yeah, all it requires is getting Baine either shived to death by some skeleton and replaced by Gallywix or a crazy Geyarah, or have Baine and Bob hitting their boneheads to a brick then suddenly will to purge the living crap out of Azeroth from non-toxic masculinity angels.

That or they make the story BfA should have been on the first place, a story about Alliance starting another war but losing its holy aura thus transforming into a faction capable of objective evil, and thus give the Horde some sort of moral counterweight to what Garrosh was made into.

Although at this point I'd not like that story anymore. I won't give Baine such an undeserved pleasure.

3+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Talanji wants anything to do with the Alliance since Rastakhan died. She wasn't at Saurfang's funeral either

And speaking of Baine, it was awesome when Bwonsamdi told him to watch his tone
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2019-11-27 at 08:08 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I'm pretty sure Tyrande is gonna do something to start the next war.

Wild speculation: Alleria goes crazy after a traumatic event (probably at the end of Shadowlands) and nukes a Horde city with her shadow powers.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Tyrande will be stupid enough to attempt at assassination of Thrall/Baine/Rokhan/whomever will stay at the throne after Shadowlands and Horde will rightfully counterattack using some effective weapon. Alliance will pretend Horde started the war and Horde commited war crimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    Wild speculation: Alleria goes crazy after a traumatic event (probably at the end of Shadowlands) and nukes a Horde city with her shadow powers.
    Horde will do the same but no one will remember that because that Horde city is now considered village.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Horde will be aggressors, Alliance will be the good bois.

Same old same old. "Horde favoritisms hurr durr!".
    While I highly suspect the same, I personally hope it's Tyrande related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by phealin View Post
    I'm pretty sure Tyrande is gonna do something to start the next war.
    But it will be handwaved after her victim counterattacks and gets hit by villain bat.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alli attacks, no one cares, horde attacks AMAG BLOODSHED, TYRANTS, MONSTERS! and voila we got a war.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-11-27 at 08:23 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I don't think Talanji wants anything to do with the Alliance since Rastakhan died. She wasn't at Saurfang's funeral either

And speaking of Baine, it was awesome when Bwonsamdi told him to watch his tone
    I wasn't at Saurfangs funeral either. Maybe the loyalists can team up with Telanji and become murder hobos again?

I missed this about Bwom and Baine though; was that at the funeral?
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Maybe there'll be other factions that we can join.

So we can have cross-party in PvE while everyone can pick if he wants to be 'army of light' and 'army of shadows' in PvP and open World.

Something like the covenant system. You level up and have to decide which faction to join.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post

I missed this about Bwom and Baine though; was that at the funeral?
    Actually it was in the 8.1 Vol'jin questline. I don't remember the exact questline, but you go to Bwonsamdi at one point and ask if he knows who made Sylvanas Warchief. Baine basically demands that he tell him what he knows, and he pretty much responds with 'ya better watch ya tone, bull-mon. Or ya be talkin' with ya father soon enough'. Bwonsamdi is rarely salty, but when he is, damn
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Actually it was in the 8.1 Vol'jin questline. I don't remember the exact questline, but you go to Bwonsamdi at one point and ask if he knows who made Sylvanas Warchief. Baine basically demands that he tell him what he knows, and he pretty much responds with 'ya better watch ya tone, bull-mon. Or ya be talkin' with ya father soon enough'. Bwonsamdi is rarely salty, but when he is, damn
    Haaahahahaha I forgot about that then. Always welcome more reasons and reminders to why Bwom is so fantastic.

We should make Bwon warchief. He’s basically the only likable “Horde” character left.

It will either be Tyrande’s vengeance or (and this is what I’d prefer) an association with Yrel that will villainize the alliance in the context of the next war.

If they’re gonna do this, if they insist on dragging us through another forced faction war, go all in and embrace my favorite villain trope: “The Awful Good Paladin.”

And I’m saying this as a mainly alliance player! Let’s go all “children of the light!”

I don’t know how that works with void elves, but you asked!

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone will get slapped and then we will go to war for the next couple of months until supermega-evil guy comes along and we decide to fight alongside each other to defeat him. We then proceed to talk about how we fight well together and shouldn't be at war. Rinse and repeat.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Some stupid shit about Night Elves vs Sylvanas loyalists, which also leads to yet again another uprising in the Horde but this time instead of the good guys being the underdogs, it's the Sylvanas Loyalists and yadda yadda some stupid shit that'll end up forgotten about in favour of limp dicking another storyline, just like what happened with N'zoth.

"Tune in next quarter to listen to heartless meaningless anime dialogue while someone shakes their fist at something"

The story is a fucking soap opera at this point. Very comparable to The Walking Dead, except at least TWD had regular updates.
    Last edited by Stardrift; 2019-11-27 at 08:52 PM.