Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancydress View Post
    Are you for real? Look at Warcraft 3 Reforged. Their original "creative vision" was to redo the graphics and story to be more WoW like. Their current/release "creative vision" is to just replace the models/textures. This example is from today. Today. There are thousands examples like that from the last 20 years of their history.
    I'm sorry, did I miss the part where you are talking about actual WoW?

Okay. Sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Intelligent post. Is it not a school night? Why are you here?
    Its always so obvious when someone throws in the towel due to being overwhelmed - instead of responding to the point being raised, they simply throw out a very childish insult.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay. Sit down.
    This conversation has been about the industry as a whole since the beginning - just because you have no response at all, dont jump to insults - it shows how defeated you are.

Okay. Sit down.
    You literally. Literally said the following:

You can't replace creative vision mid-job. Blizzard doesn't do that.
    Blizzard. Blizzard just showed that they do exactly that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydress View Post
    You literally. Literally said the following:

Blizzard. Blizzard just showed that they do exactly that.
    Mmm poor boy.

And when u come back i hope you realize we talk about WoW here.

I dont care what wc3 or helló kitty online does when I talk about WoW. Twist it however you want and be petty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Its always so obvious when someone throws in the towel due to being overwhelmed - instead of responding to the point being raised, they simply throw out a very childish insult.

- - - Updated - - -

This conversation has been about the industry as a whole since the beginning - just because you have no response at all, dont jump to insults - it shows how defeated you are.
    You havent said a single thing but 'strawman' and petty whining. Take a stand boy. But I rather you sit down.

Mmm poor boy.

And when u come back i hope you realize we talk about WoW here.

I dont care what wc3 or helló kitty online does when I talk about WoW. Twist it however you want and be petty.

- - - Updated - - -

You havent said a single thing but 'strawman' and petty whining. Take a stand boy. But I rather you sit down.
    Why even respond to them at this point? They're just going to parrot the same tires bs "argument" over and over with the hope that you'll all the sudden throw critical thinking to the wind and agree with the garbage they're saying.