Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinzora View Post
    No the bonus should exist so that it's equally efficient as playing with warmode off.
    So roughly 1-2% extra reward?

I have warmode on for extra rewards... isn't really inefficient compared to no warmode to warrant such a big reward as currently.

Because there was a mod who disagreed with my opinion so suspended me for three months.
    you know a 3 month suspension isn't for a first 'disagreement'

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

If this isn't a bug then today is the day warmode died.
    I could have sworn Warmode was pronounced dead when the bonus was announced. And again when it people thought it was an Alliance crutch... but you mean to tell me that it is in fact today that Warmode died? Crazy.

Retired | Avatar and Signature by Shyama

The Lightbringer
    The gathering of coalescing isn't affected by your choice of wm - to even the playing field for the guys racing in the raids the next couple weeks.
    And because ally bonus is more than twice what the horde gets from enabling it.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    If this is true, I'll shout out of joy. Pvp belongs into instanced content, and only instanced content.
    no, just no, don't post stupid shit.....this is WORLD of WARcraft not World of INSTANCEcraft
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

I was having tons of fun world PvPing in the vale yesterday, like waiting at the underground boss while shadowmeld and killing them when they engage so they can't complete the quest line lol.
    So you weren’t even PVPing. You were just ganking PVEers.

You love to see it.