Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Since when did people play games on a Mac?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skagenrora View Post
    since when did people play games on a mac?
    soooo origimal hahahahaha omg what a fucking genius toj are holy shit how can someoke be so fuckmg witty like kesus cheist wooooowww good on you fuck man fuck hahahahahahahahahahhha

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Since 1990 in my case. Now, off you trot.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Citation needed.

Incidentally, your original post is incorrect. There's nothing a PC can do that a Mac can't (assuming you want to contaminate it with Windows, that is).
    You can actually run Macos on windows, it's just a pain in the ass because... Apple.

Since the mid 90s, Warcraft II, in my case.

I have never had any problem running WC2, 3 or WoW on a Mac until now. Because Blizzard has been developing games for Mac OS for over 20 years.

But please, share more of your wisdom with us.

Since 1990 in my case. Now, off you trot.
    Well, i was born in the 1990's and Dad only ever had mac, and i was always told that Mac computers coulden't run games.

Been working fine on my imac, but tried on my macbook pro this weekend and in the middle of the mechagon dungeon the screen locked up. Music still played and it didn't say it was not responding, but I had to force quit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    soooo origimal hahahahaha omg what a fucking genius toj are holy shit how can someoke be so fuckmg witty like kesus cheist wooooowww good on you fuck man fuck hahahahahahahahahahhha
    Legit question.. Sorry if it sounded rude.

10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone shitting on Mac users: I get it, but many Windows users have had an issue where load times are abyssmal. There hasn't been a fix (no file wipes, reinstallation, SDD, more RAM, etc) or blue response since the start of BfA. Tech support hasn't been helpful overall, and Windows users are not an exemption.

Well, i was born in the 1990's and Dad only ever had mac, and i was always told that Mac computers coulden't run games.
    many companies didn't develop for mac, but Blizz did back in the day, been a bit iffy lately though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    Been working fine on my imac, but tried on my macbook pro this weekend and in the middle of the mechagon dungeon the screen locked up. Music still played and it didn't say it was not responding, but I had to force quit it.
    what are the specs between the two?

Citation needed.

Incidentally, your original post is incorrect. There's nothing a PC can do that a Mac can't (assuming you want to contaminate it with Windows, that is).

- - - Updated - - -

Google is a wonderful tool.
    And there's nothing a Mac can do that a PC can't do better, the irony

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    And there's nothing a Mac can do that a PC can't do better, the irony
    I mean, this a totally pointless conversation, but I'll bite anyway. Xcode?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Imagine being that triggered because someone insulted your mac.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I mean, this a totally pointless conversation, but I'll bite anyway. Xcode?
    VM with your normal PC? lul.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    VM with your normal PC? lul.
    Why don't you try that and let me know how you get on? lul.

Why don't you try that and let me know how you get on? lul.
    You act like it can't be done, it's just annoying and not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You act like it can't be done, it's just annoying and not worth it.
    I refer the honourable gentleman to the comment I made earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    Yeah sure we should be super chill not being able to play for weeks (and at this time possible month+). Are you kidding me?
    Nobody said to be super chill. But acting like a 4 year old helps nobody. Calmly list the issues you are having, where you are having the problems, and list anything you try to do that cuases issues. Screaming "Fix it Blizz" and insulting them like people are doing here is childish and a waste of time. I am not going to side with players who throw temper tantrums and act childish.

Pay 2000$ for a basic Mac, can't play a basic game.

/pwned

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This isn't the place or the thread for the "PC vs. Mac" debate to commence - keep the topics centered on WoW and the performance of 8.3, and pivot away from the age-old war of platforms.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead