Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I like easy to use classes takes my focus off my rotation and lets me concentrate on the fights more, not a fan of having to pay attention to my rotation only to fuck it up anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by hambone2626 View Post
    I like easy to use classes takes my focus off my rotation and lets me concentrate on the fights more, not a fan of having to pay attention to my rotation only to fuck it up anyways.
    You don't have to concentrate on rotations for any class in this game. It becomes muscle memory when you've put in a few days of gametime on that specific class.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    You don't have to concentrate on rotations for any class in this game. It becomes muscle memory when you've put in a few days of gametime on that specific class.
    But you do with optimization. Optimizing a demonhunter is not the same as optimizing a rune of power fire mage, shadow priest, or feral druid.

With that said, I'd rather they err on the side of classes being more demanding. I'm not impressed when my character can barely fill a single action bar and of that bar only 4 skills are frequently used while the other 4+ are super niche.

Demon Hunters actually remind me of what the other classes used to be. Hunters when they had this one macro, and enraged beast on cooldown. Maybe the more advanced warlocks and death knights who had to apply and roll dots trying not to let them drop before either generating resources or using that main attack.

Coarse, we used to have fun stuff like the DK ability to copy a spell being cast or that crazy symbiotic druid thing, but too complicated to balance those with their precious mythic e-sports.

Enjoy the DH while you can if you like that playstyle, otherwise take some cheese for your whine and shut up already. I'm sure that due to that 1% who think every class needs 10 buttons with 2 of them blinking will mess this up too.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    Enjoy the DH while you can if you like that playstyle, otherwise take some cheese for your whine and shut up already. I'm sure that due to that 1% who think every class needs 10 buttons with 2 of them blinking will mess this up too.
    Unfortunately they are getting messed up by the same Blizz design retardedry that messes up every expansion. DH's are broken on Beta due to the nerfs to every aspect of their limited kit. So the fear that someone mentioned earlier is fully realized.

The problem isn't that they are nerfed specifically, it's that Blizzard did their typical....let's buff/frankenstein all these subpar talents so people have 'meaningful' choices. Meanwhile, math still doesn't support choosing any of them and the end result is just lower damage for every single ability and talent DHs use. The worst part though, is the tweaks interfere with core gameplay mechanics that make the class *feel* fun regardless of how much damage it does.

I just can't recommend playing them in their current state. They feel like hot doo doo.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The DH-hateclub isn't sending their best.
    I don't particularly... hate Demon hunter. I just don't want them to exist, lul.

Just kidding, the whole "versatility" thing kind of annoys me, too.

Doesn't hide the fact you can play it with monitor-adjustment buttons.