Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Because of the Restrictions.
    I mean it helped for sure, but the US dropped the ball big time and it still ended up being not as bad as previously thought, the places where it is and always will be the worst is large cities with large populations. They should only have placed the majority of these restrictions in places with the largest populations.

It seems like there is this sheep minded view that the WHO is god and their are infallible which is just untrue and dishonest.

Hyperbolic and Wrong.
    That was a prediction made back in March.
    Are you now saying that was wrong? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    they should only have placed the majority of these restrictions in places with the largest populations.
    And The Coronavirus has also effected smaller neighborhoods.

but the US dropped the ball big time and it still ended up being not as bad as thought
    We don't know that for sure because America lacked in Testing and some states lying about Numbers, and again is because of the Restrictions people took no thanks to Trump.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

And The Coronavirus has also effected smaller neighborhoods.
    Yes I know it has, and we had it here back at the end of January before testing was being done on a large scale and we have had 0 deaths due to it with many infected, our population is around 120k in the tri-city area.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    That was March.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Difficult to lie about people dying. Especially if there was supposed to have been a few million by the end of August.

- - - Updated - - -

That was March.
    Really? What's changed?

Difficult to lie about people dying.
    Who was lying?

Especially if there was supposed to have been a few million by the end of August.
    Do you have a link? Predictions aren't an Absolute Fact.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-05-27 at 03:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noone predicted millions dead and the predictions were based on the situation back then with and without measures taken.

Now after entire countries have been shut down and the economy is ruined in global scale we're still reached near 6million cases with almost 400k deaths globally IN 4 MONTHS.

Are you retarded?
    Last edited by Keosen; 2020-05-27 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Do me a favor and link the study that predicted that many deaths. I want to make sure we’re on the same page.
    That was a prediction made here
    Something about 10% of the population...blah blah...doom..gloom...
    And every damn bit of good news was always met by these same doomsayers that shit will get worse...there are ten vaccines on trial right now and not one of those whiners seems to want to see any hope.
    But they hear of a single death and the quick "I told ya so! Lockdown the world!!11"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Guys, the study he’s referencing assumed 80% of the population would contract the virus by August.
    80% would most likely have been infected if we all had ignored the virus completely.
    Which obviously we didn't do but studies like these are needed as an assessment in order to set costly things into motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Noone predicted millions dead and the predictions were based on the situation back then with and without measures taken.

Now after entire countries have been shut down and the economy is ruined in global scale we're still reached near 6million cases with almost 400k deaths globally IN 4 MONTHS.

Are you retarded?
    Ad hominem...nice.
    So things have changed...but for some fucked up reason you fantasize that things will get worse?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ad hominem...nice.
    So things have changed...but for some fucked up reason you fantasize that things will get worse?
    The virus is not eradicated yet, it's still there, people carrying it, and as the re-opening is hasty will unavoidably lead to increased cases and most likely to increased death count.
    It's not quantum physics, it;'s just common sense, the virus will not just magically go away like your supreme leader is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    The virus is not eradicated yet, it's still there, people carrying it, and as the re-opening is hasty will unavoidably lead to increased cases and most likely to increased death count.
    It's not quantum physics, it;'s just common sense, the virus will not just magically go away like your supreme leader is saying.
    And the death toll you imagined (or desired), won't happen either...

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Yeah you might want to read up on history because a few armed people is how most civil conflicts and wars start. Forget the movies the reality is, people react and before it's too late people are dead.

Waco was a situation where the federal government encroached on what was otherwise an harmless band of religious lunatics, who were arming themselves in case they were attacked which they felt they were.

Timothy McVey Also was single former military force solider who with the help of another alone detonated a bomb that did massive destruction and killed people in Oklahoma.

But as I said these were not a majority, they weren't grouped in a attacked and they weren't emboldened by the leader of the country who many saw as an ally calling them to do exactly what they did.
    You may want to look up the history of those conflicts that occurred with people who didn't have public support they died out as fast as when they started. Again without public support this is not a civil war just a bunch of rabid dogs that need to be put down. If you don't have public support you simply won't have the man power logistics or support to make any violent uprising not to be labeled as just a bunch of racist wack jobs trying to stir shit up.

You don't have to believe me look at the polling even the broadest question such as the number of people who don't wear masks is in the single digits.

I'm sure that ranks the same as predicting millions of deaths by the end of the summer.
    Hyperbolic, and Wrong.

Ad hominem...nice.
    How is that an Ad Hominem?

400k deaths worldwide won't Happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Models/Predictions were met, predicted nearly 100k deaths by June, i still don't know (and i guess neither do you) on which predictions you are referring too.

Disingenuous Argument, I never made those predictions, and those predictions were never backed with Scientific Calculation but a Random Poster on these forums.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-05-27 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    It's not some US-only problem. US numbers, Italy numbers, X numbers - it's all best effort numbers there, especially considering testing practices. But at least it's not China or Russia with their outright bullshit made up statistics.
    It's best effort numbers anywhere in the North of the World.

Fair enough, i'm predicting it will be about 300k-500k before we get a Vaccine. I don't want the Deaths to reach those numbers.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I think that's wishful thinking. Should a "slow burn" scenario happen, I'm afraid we'll be looking at 7-digit numbers of confirmed cases alone, on top of whatever's going to happen in Russia, China, Africa and a big portion of South America and the Middle East.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    2) Not my problem if your state is overrun by idiots. I wasn't just referring to the USA. I see no reason why we have to have a worse 2nd wave in Germany for instance.
    I do. That was in Berlin on the 23rd. Similar protests were held all over the country. The virus sends its thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Hyperbolic, and Wrong.
    It certainly was.
    How is that an Ad Hominem?
    Calling a person a "retard" isn't ad hominem?
    At the moment it wouldn't come as a surprise to me if you thought that a compliment.

- - - Updated - - -

Disingenuous Argument, I never made those predictions,
    Didn't say you did.