Thread: Wrathion age

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Wrathion age

I'm surprised no one talked about it
    But isn't Wrathion a kid? Why is everyone listening to him? His role in MoP ended showing he was just a kid toying with factions, he has power but he is still a kid
    Since when ppl listen to kids? Except alliance because immortal draenei and 10k years old nelfs exist only to show how amazing a 15 year old boy human is, but for most races, why listen to a 6 years old kid what he says ? half of wow races have hair on their head older than him, including bald races
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

You don't have to be old to be wise.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    But isn't Wrathion a kid? Why is everyone listening to him?
    Yes, but he's still the only one who has any idea of how to deal with things. It's less a "because we want to" and more "because we have no other option".

dragons mature faster and live almost forever

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    And dragons are not humans. We can't compare anything, because we don't know anything. Since he is a black dragon, he has a natural connection to Azeroth. Nobody can tell what that does and if that increases his knowledge or anything.

I am more curious why there's no interaction between him and Ebonhorn. Is he not aware there's another Black Dragon in the Heart Chamber with him...?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    But isn't Wrathion a kid? Why is everyone listening to him? His role in MoP ended showing he was just a kid toying with factions, he has power but he is still a kid
    Since when ppl listen to kids? Except alliance because immortal draenei and 10k years old nelfs exist only to show how amazing a 15 year old boy human is, but for most races, why listen to a 6 years old kid what he says ? half of wow races have hair on their head older than him, including bald races
    He's a dragon, not a 6 year old kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I am more curious why there's no interaction between him and Ebonhorn. Is he not aware there's another Black Dragon in the Heart Chamber with him...?
    Wrathion helped save Ebonhorn in 8.2 (or was it 8.2.5?) and they have a conversation in 8.3.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Wrathion helped save Ebonhorn in 8.2 (or was it 8.2.5?) and they have a conversation in 8.3.
    Hmm, not come across that. What quest was that on?

He's a dragon, not a 6 year old kid.
    He's still a 6 year old kid. Just a dragon kid, which means human standards don't apply.

He might be maturing faster than a human, but there are limits to it as well. He very much behaved like a child in MoP.

- - - Updated - - -

That quest were Ebonhorn gets affected by N'zoth and you need to find something to help him. You spend pretty much the entire line trying to find Wrathion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premise: "Wrathion is young"

Actual post: "Alliance is dumb"

B U R

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Part of the HoA upgrade questline. Probably one that activates when you reach heart level 65 or something like that.

How much time did pass in AUDraenor between garrosh escaping and his opening the portal again? He should be a bit older I guess, probably a teen by now.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is tho, if you click on ebonhorn theres a 'stay and listen' option where they talk to eachother.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

To be fair to Wrathion, he'd be a lot older if you measured his age from the age of his egg. Since his introduction at Ravenholdt, he was shown to be self-aware and in control even from the start.

Might have something to do with that big freakin' mogu heart he ate LOL.
    [CENTER]
    ~ Just an aussie trawling the wastes of Dath'Remar since '07 ~

Hes the Greta of WoW

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    How much time did pass in AUDraenor between garrosh escaping and his opening the portal again? He should be a bit older I guess, probably a teen by now.
    Two years give or take.

Click on Ebonhorn to hear short dialogue between them.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Dragons age faster than humans, seem to born with knowledge and experiences passed down from their progenitors, have full sentience and sapience before hatching, and Wrathion specifically also has a portion of Aman'thul's own memories and knowledge "downloaded" from the heart of Lei Shen somehow. Suffice it to say he's not a normal juvenile dragon, and as a dragon would be difficult to compare to a human child even if he weren't a special case.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Two years give or take.
    Did they really form the iron horde and subjugate all of draenor in 2 years? Alone the construction of the infrastructure should have taken at least 5 years, even if they had slave labor.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.