Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    • Baine or Lor'themar becomes my Warchief. Also, they execute everyone complicit in the Burning of Teldrassil.
    • Suevanas and Stuthanos die horribly.
    • The Huojin and Tushui Pandaren are actually remembered by the writers and have story relevance. Why can't Ji and Aysa be present for leadership meetings?
    • Add a Little Pandaria district to Stormwind.
    • Rebuild the Night Elf district in Stormwind.
    • Build a Gilnean district in Stormwind.
    • Revamp Orgrimmar so it's bright, colorful, and inviting like pre-Cata Orgrimmar, not some dystopian Nazi hellhole it has been since Garrosh took over. I don't want to feel like I'm squatting in poverty under a dictatorship.
    • Playable Alliance High Elves.
    • Void lords are retconned out of existence.
    I literally laughed out loud at that.

As much as I dislike Void Lords, too little too late to retcon them out of existence. If anything, the most appropriate course of action would be killing them off nice and easy and unveiling that The Old Gods are actually the masters and they conjured up Void Lords as a decoy. The Void is actually teeming with Old God-like creatures, and the four on Azeroth are just four of many. I'd also loved Gilneas re-claimed rather than a district in Stormwind and Night Elves can hang out in Gilneas--it'd be Worgen returning the favor to night elves for helping them back in Cataclysm.

Storywise-N'zoth wasn't destroyed and instead use the power of Azerite to transform his body freeing himself from the Void Lords. He then proceeds to kick us out of Nyalotha and a rift opens with Xal'atath returning. Tells his champions with the gift that he still has uses for them when the Void lords come for vengence. We see a few Dreadlords and Saytr in the background. Hinting at some Demon involvement. Over the next few months and new Expo we will start to hear whispers of change in the fractured Legion/Void planets through Warlock pets and Class orderhall Dialog in both Lock/DH.

Tired of being attack dogs for the Factions the Champions return to lead their orderhalls once again and become neutral parties. New Dailys/quests will be added for each orderhall that you can do to expand your base of operations. As well as minor story developments added every patch. Horde and Alliance are now 100% cross play. 5mans/raids/PVP we can group with anyone. Questing would still be faction specific and Warmode will still be a thing if you want to keep the divide.

8.3.5 would focus on rebuilding efforts A long term system with lots of busy work. The Forsaken would work on Lorderon through dailys/WQ and story development of stabalizing the area. Story would involve founding a new Council and goverment.
    The bloodelves would finally restore their moonstones and finish cleaning up the Ghostlands. They replant their world tree with the help of the nightborne creating another powersource through another Arcan'dor.

Night elves would focus rebuilding efforts below mount Hyjal for a new capital city as well finally cleaning up Felwood. The Wild Gods would return in force and dailys/Quests would focus around retaking Ashenvale and Closing the Boarders.
    Worgen would return and with the help of the Mechagnomes/Void Elves to reclaim and restore Gilneas. Rebuilding the Docks for trade with Kul'tirus would be the main focus with the WQ/Dailys/questlines.

Rather then sweeping patch upgrades it would require the player to actualy do content. Make use of the Garrison System they wasted most of WoD to create..... Chop lumber, spend resources, do dailys and WQ, recruit followers ect.... Wouldn't have to be anything more then busy work. If you want the capitals back its on the player. There would also be rares to farm for all the normal stuff like toys/mounts/mog in all 4 zones. Content similar to timeless Isle/Mechagon where you just do it at your own pace as fast or slow as you want.

Scourge would attack in Force prepatch before shadowlands. Plaguelands/barrens would be revamped.
    Last edited by Felrane; 2020-01-23 at 09:15 PM.

Assuming i only get to change 8.3 (otherwise id change eveything after 8.1 and leave naga etc for another expasion) I'd have Nzoth launch a direct attack on the very core of Azeroth. His attack fails clearly but he survives to plot another day. Anyway the ending has the Core of Azeroth is damaged but the heart of Azeroth necklace heals the titan. Magne makes a speech about how turning on each other almost allowed Azeroth to die but that with Nzoth being freed Azeroth is still not safe.

(I think Nzoth is wasted on Bfa if that didn't come across)
    Last edited by Newname1234567890; 2020-01-23 at 09:39 PM.

Are y’all drunk? Nzoth killing us would make no sense, what is supposed to happen in the 7 month gap before the release of the shadowlands?

I dont mind Nzoth going out because he is just fucking boring. Oh an old god that is good at manipulating people. Yeah every old god is good at that, he just so happened to get lucky and get Deathwing on his side

What would have been nice though is that if it was longer. The bastion of twilight collapsing, old god corruption fading away across azeroth etc. 8.3.5 might still fix things
    An'u belore delen'na

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer current ending to bullshit people conjured here.

If anything I am glad all this Old God crap is behind us, at least for a time being.

My only regret about ending is that they should really have build in the whole beacon thing into the encounter, like it was with Ghuun where he was being blasted by something we worked to power during the encounter.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-01-23 at 09:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Horde vs alliance, if you try to intervene I'll hit you with that.. Ka..... Me..... Ha... Word to your mutha, N'zoth!

I for one enjoyed the Big Bang Kamehameha ending. I even have personal voice over Disney sound effects I did while the video played, fit perfectly! Also Wraithion finally got to do something heroic and bad ass, isn't that awesome?! Ka... Me.... Ha.... ME.....

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    - Actual peace between the Alliance and Horde.

- Azeroth is healed.

- ANY storyline to have ended with some kind of narrative-progressing finality instead of all seeming to just be on pause for BFA 2 in 10.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    - Actual peace between the Alliance and Horde.

- Azeroth is healed.

- ANY storyline to have ended with some kind of narrative-progressing finality instead of all seeming to just be on pause for BFA 2 in 10.0.
    I mean the last old god is dead. Well expect the maybe one who is now just a void elf.

We have like 1 more void expasion and all fhe lovecraft stuff is done

Capture N'Zoth somehow so we can use him for our sexy hentai desires.

My ideal scenario for a final patch would be something like resolving the faction conflict with a Stormwind raid, but halfway some crazy shit occurs so that the entire raid doesn't just take place in the city. Basically Sylvanas would want to have Stormwind destroyed to fracture the Alliance for her plans to send even more souls to the Shadowlands. She manages to use the Horde for an invasion while the rebels like Saurfang and Baine are being imprisoned and tortured, even taking them to Stormwind to let them watch Stormwind burn. The second half would be N'Zoth showing up from the sea and sucking the players into some part of Nya'lotha, where they have to fight their way out and the final boss would be Sylvanas making her last stand to get everyone killed, but she is the one getting killed instead.

This would also lead N'Zoth to take the players into Nya'lotha permanently (lorewise, not gameplay) for the next expansion. The Shadowlands stuff would be something that gets resolved later. The expansion itself would be way bigger than what the raid depicted with more unique zones. N'Zoth would be interested to ressurect the other Old God's and somehow turn them into his servant, which is kinda ironic for the weakest Old God.

Maybe not the perfect finale but everything beats what we got.

A less clear-cut victory. Azeroth wouldn't be lost to corruption, but N'zoth would himself safely onto our reality and we only just contain his spread temporarily. With all the Alliance-Horde fighting, we'd be too weakened to be able to finish him off. Sylvanas would eventually do her Shadowlands thing, and N'zoth would have remained a "do we make a deal with the devil?" kind of option, as he would have predicted and planned for. Something that would come to fruition in a later expansion. And, you know, take some time to actually develop the character in an interesting way.

Maybe he'd get stronger later, and we'd "win" having made the deal, but then actually lost because we made the deal and now N'zoth now owns us and we get a proper old god expansion where we deal with that mess. Maybe Sargeras likes our moxie as we fight back and tries to cut us a deal from his prison: break him free, and those who join him for a new burning crusade get to not be obliterated along with N'zoth and the Void Lords. And maybe eventually just disband the Alliance and Horde, and choose if we want to become subservient to one of the cosmic forces (light, fel, shadow, whatever) for the "best shot" of having a future, or remain considerably weaker but free.

I don't fucking know.
    Last edited by Biske; 2020-01-23 at 10:36 PM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Doesn't matter - let it end tomorrow and I am thrilled.

They catch sylvanas on her way to icecrown, bring her to the lich king and he crushes her head mountain vs viper style, jailer gets pissed and breaks open the veil and stomps a hole in bolvar and sends an army of souls lead by dead heroes under his control, we fight them back and boom welcome to 9.0

Okay, it starts with azshara. We go to her zone to fight her, we defeat her, but we are too late cuz Nzoth gets free. Just like patch 8.2. However, instead of Nzoth taking Azshara, he actually abandons her, because even though he is free from his bonds, him being jailed took some toll on him so he tries to fix himself in Nayalotha. We take Azhara into custody (guardians of hiyal) and she gets thrown into prison. Jaina (for the Alliance side) teleports the Alliance champion and herself to Anduin and informs him of the situation. He informs every other faction leader and also every notable character such as khadgar and Alleria. Khadgar and Alleria trie to find a way to kill Nzoth but they dont know how, so they goe to Azshara since she has been working with Nzoth all the time and there she tells them that she wanted to revive Nzoth so that she could use the dagger. She also tells us that while Nzoth has gone to Nayalotha, it is also the most vulnerable place for an old god since its connected to the void. But going in there is insane, cuz you get insane. She shows us how we can get into Nayalota, but we need an old god essence, which is attainable from Yoggie and Cthun. So we go to Yoggie, because we dont want to fight the entire Silithid and the sword of sargeras killed Cthun and burned the essence. So we go to Yoggie and find out that Nzoth hasnt been sitting doing nothing, he knew we would go there and has send every single servant of him to take over the facility. We see a massive fight between Ulduar forces vs Nzoth forces, so we eventually have to raid Ulduar again. Only from a different spot. This raid would be mine 8.3.

At the second last boss of the raid you fight the right hand guy of Nzoth, when you kill him, nzoth uses that minion to power the last boss. Basically Yoggie again but with no titan keeper there to hold him in check and also empowered by the minion. During the fight you hear nzoth and yoggie both talking, sending you to different planes etc etc. Eventually when you kill him again, you get a cutscene where you get a glimpse of the horror Nzoth is planning and this will lead to the next expansion where you will go to Nayalota.
    Last edited by Talrath; 2020-01-23 at 10:46 PM.

8.1 Nazjatar. Full zone, full lore, Azshara has an active present, PROGRESSIVE STORY IN NAZJ, not just bitching on popups.
    8.2 Nzoth is free, gets to work, not just in 2 old zones (the Legion did more and was more scary than this poor throwaway old god thing..) we lose against Nzoth.
    8.3 we retaliate, we go to nyalotha to understand better the old god thing, how Nzoth operated just fine while he was inprisoned.... Was he chained only so he didn't run away? Because being chained didn't really stop him from corrupting stuff. What is their big plan, at what percentage they think they are at (omg we are doomed(?), how we gonna save our planet?), how's our titan Azeroth etcetc. Either it comes to a conclusion so we kill Nzoth, or we just think we kill him I don't really care if it's plausible story and not like a preschool kid's story in 3 sentences.
    Last edited by Lei; 2020-01-23 at 11:04 PM.

• Baine or Lor'themar becomes my Warchief. Also, they execute everyone complicit in the Burning of Teldrassil.
    • Suevanas and Stuthanos die horribly.
    • The Huojin and Tushui Pandaren are actually remembered by the writers and have story relevance. Why can't Ji and Aysa be present for leadership meetings?
    • Add a Little Pandaria district to Stormwind.
    • Rebuild the Night Elf district in Stormwind.
    • Build a Gilnean district in Stormwind.
    • Revamp Orgrimmar so it's bright, colorful, and inviting like pre-Cata Orgrimmar, not some dystopian Nazi hellhole it has been since Garrosh took over. I don't want to feel like I'm squatting in poverty under a dictatorship.
    • Playable Alliance High Elves.
    • Void lords are retconned out of existence.
    go play maple story

Baine or Lor'themar becomes my Warchief. Also, they execute everyone complicit in the Burning of Teldrassil.
    So... everyone?

a complete end to the horde v alliance war, horde joining with alliance officially, off to fight big bads.

basically all NPC's and PC's realizing they're nothing but mites on the back of a titan.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    CGI cinematic for N'zoth death et everyone cheering

15+ Year Old Account
    Your character wakes up from a horrible nightmare, and finds him/herself in an inn in the capitol. As he/she wakes up, memories start to return, and suddenly everything comes back. Garrosh is still in chains, about to be executed for his crimes against Azeroth for using old god powers, and the weird dream was just that: the dark portal didn't suddenly open to some weird version of Dreanor, the Legion didn't return because Gul'dan somehow returned, and there wasn't some illogical war between alliance and horde cause by the fallout of defeating the legion and some mad titan dropping a giant sword in silithus. It was all just a bad dream.

The end.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    even for a children's fairy tale he soy
    Mmo champ is the only place I find the Soy insult being used.

I forget what’s it mean again ? A weak man?